• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Like usual, I don't have much to add on the multipliers' section.

Is Man's powers not going to be added? It could be a part of his own Explosion Manipulation. Also, Orb's powers need some updates as well, like one on his ESP as he was able to track Hyper Zetton while it was teleporting, and Limited Dura Neg maybe through Big Bang Thrust? Other than thag, there really doesn't seem much more to add.

I thought Man’s stuff would already be counted under explosion manipulation? Oh right Orb. Yeah I’ll add his stuff on after I’m done eating. Can you list the reasoning or the source for those stuff?

What, is it already included? It seems like a very specific method on how he used it and a quick check showed it wasn't yet added.

Anyway,
Just to bring up the translation on Ultra Attack Ray again.
■ A ring-type energy beam fired from the right arm. It has several times the destructive power of the Spacium Beam. Stops the enemy with the beam and then explodes them with willpower(念力).

Extrasensory Perception. Here, HZ teleports first, then Orb tracks him before he even appears.

Limited Durability Negation. "Pulling the lever twice, (Orb) pierces with the Lance". As seen here, Orb pierces his enemies and overloads them from the inside.

Yeah I guess I can add those onto the thread as well. But I really thought Ultra Attack Beam would just be another form of Explosion Manipulation + Telekinesis both of which are already listed on the Ultra Physiology page.

It should probably be more directly stated, like how Seven's use made his more expansive. Plus, the UAR is also Paralysis Inducement, which isn't part of the Physiology. As universal as it was shown back in Showa, doesn't seem like it's really applicable for everyone.

Anyways I have added the Ultra Attack Beam causing Paralysis Inducement and Hurricane Slash Orb having Limited Durability Negation on it. I don't think we really need to mention the extrasensory perception stuff as that's already listed in Ultra Physiology. But yeah sorry for getting to it so late had some stuff to do not to mention the horrible allergy I have right now isn't making things any better. So how does it look? If it's fine I'll just post it now.

And yeah Lidorias' suit looks weird. And I think it was mentioned at some point that Leo and Astra are now like guards for King or something.

I think having Saga on the same lvl as Legend makes sense since he was debuted as a miracle in the utmost desperate moment. Back then, Saga was the combination of 3 Ultras that had been beaten to the point of petrified their items. So, a combination of three lively Ultras should has a better result.

How is this draft?

Showa Ultra Changes

Tier Changes

So basically as it turns out Zetton II was actually the strongest monster of Return of Ultraman so only starting EoS should Jack be 4-B. BoS Jack should be downgraded to High 4-C scaling from Ultraman's High 4-C feat.

Also Bemstar survived the SN 1054 Supernova (I think this is also the supernova standard that the site uses). So w/ the Ultra Bracelet Jack should be >1 Foe as he easily killed Bemstar who can survive the 1 Foe Supernova. This would also scale to Seven who is stated to be stronger than Ultraman at the time of his series and comparable or weaker than Jack w/ Ultra Bracelet

Multipliers

So during the Showa Era, Ultraman's other two finishers outside of his standard beam has multipliers.

A ring-type energy beam fired from the right arm. It has several (At least 3) times the destructive power of the Spacium Beam. Stops the enemy with the beam and then explodes them with willpower(念力)

Ultra Attack Beam is also considered Ultraman's strongest beam

And it's shown that the Ultra Attack Beam can kill enemies that can no sell the Spacium Ray.

Ultra Slash/Dismembering Halo is a cutting ray that shoots a Spacium Ray like a rotating sawblade. Basically, it is a ring of Spacium energy, but its power is 5 to 6 times that of the Spacium Ray

The Ultra Slash is also shown to be able to kill enemies comparable to Ultraman in one hit

So I believe we should add these multipliers onto his profiles for the Showa Era only. As outside of the Showa Era they are all treated as comparable finishers.

For Seven he only had one other technique that is more powerful than all other techniques

Ultra Knock Tactic is 10x stronger than Seven's normal eye slugger finisher

So for Seven he will get a higher with this one technique only. The only time he used it in series was against Alien Guts' spaceship.

Jack has pretty much the same stuff Ultraman does except instead of Ultra Attack Beam he has the Cinerama Shot which is twice as strong as the Spacium Ray.

And finally the biggest multiplier that we need to get accepted.

The Double Flasher isn't simply twice as strong its 100x stronger than their individual beams

Basically the combination beam that Leo can use alongside Astra and Zero is considered 100x stronger than their individual beams rather than a mere 2x. And there hoenstly isn't anything contradicting this being that powerful. All the times it has been used on screen it is shown to one shot being comparable to or stronger than Leo.

The first time it was used it one shot Garon and Litre who were stronger than Leo

It also one shot Alien Atlanta

It also overpowered and one shot Robot Ultraman and Robot Ultraseven whom were on par with the original Ultraman and Ultraseven whom are comparable to Leo himself in power

The only character that has ever managed to tank the attack was Beryudora who is Belial fused with over 226 monsters that are somewhat capable of fighting characters comparable to Leo. So it couldn't one shot somebody who is 3-A + over 226 monsters comparable to 3-B+.

This would be an example of how these technique multipliers would look on the profile

Showa Era Ultraman:

Large Star level (Created constellations at the time of his series) to Solar System level (By Ultraman Leo, he could fight against the likes of Leo and Alien Babarue alongside Zoffy, Jack, and Ace. Should be comparable to Seven by the end of the Showa Era), higher w/ Ultra Attack Beam (Several [at least 3] times stronger than his Spacium Beam) and Ultra Slash (At least 5x stronger than his Spacium Beam)

Abilities

Also we've found some more abilities for the Showa Ultras, Orb, and Tartarus (Though technically I just forgot to list his abilities)

Ultra Attack Beam can paralyze the enemy before exploding them with telekinesis.

Seven's Ultra Psychokinesis allows him to manipulate the weather and cause monsters to explode

Jack's Fog Beam can reach -300°C (Below Absolute Zero)

King's mantle that he gave Leo can nullify abilities, seal enemy movements, shrink enemies, and reflect attacks

"Pulling the lever twice, (Orb) pierces with the Lance". As seen here, Orb pierces his enemies and overloads them from the inside. So this should be considered Limited Durability Negation.

Tartarus should have Extrasensory Perception and Telekinesis. Tartarus is capable of sensing the power of Glitter Trigger Eternity while being inside of Narak. He could also sense when Zero couldn't stay in his Ultimate Shining form anymore. He could also pinpoint and open a portal at where the Ultras are despite not being there at the scene himself. And he was also able to telekinetically move Maga Orochi's egg.
Anyways how's the draft? If its good I'll post it. I kind of want to try and finish all the revisions and apply them before next year.

Hey Peter, should Cosmos get a resistance to atomic destruction? Because he got shot by Hellzking II SOAAG Beam Cannon and still fine, even tho he got hurt by it

Was there a specific statement that it causes atomic destruction? If yes then Cosmos would probably get resistance to it.

Yes, I've checked the episode myself and I recall hearing "原子(Genshi)" alongside "崩壊(Hōkai/Collapse)" or something similar. But again, yes, it does mention destruction of that level. Thing is, I haven't yet seen any parts where Cosmos resists it, though.

Did Cosmos tank it at some point? Cause I think if he took the attack and wasn’t really affected by the atomic destruction then he would probably have resistance to it.

Anyways both the Showa Ultra thread and the Ultimate Force Zero thread are accepted now. So we should be able to apply the changes of both threads to the profiles now.

Mitch also accepted the time stop resistance that Mr. Cutlery proposed.

Last edited:
Nah it’s fine. But yeah we’ve got everything finished. I’ll start applying the things onto the profile tomorrow or tonight if I don’t fall asleep when I get home.

Anyways gonna start editing the profiles now. But first how does this description sound for the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb?

Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb: At least Low 2-C, possibly higher (The explosion generated by the bomb caused dimensional faults to occur that quickly spread throughout the entire universe, and caused its collapse. The Guardian of Time states that the bomb is capable of destroying space-time and it was also able affect the timeline of the past before its creation and blast the Guardian's physical body to another era. Affected the Waterfall of Time, an area that exist outside of the universe and is also the place where all the time in the world converges)

Last edited:
Hey i have question

Before we know that the super dimensional bomb stated by the guardian to be capable of destroying space-time and it was also able affect the timeline of the past before its creation and blast the Guardian's physical body to another era. Affected the Waterfall of Time, an area where all the time in the world converges and exist outside of the universe

What is the original thing that let king have resistant to space time manipulation ?

Last edited:
By literally standing in the epicenter of the Bomb, where it had been stated, under multiple sources, that space-time was collapsing.

Oh right completely forgot lots of Trigger magazine info came out.

The Segmegar that Trigger Dark and Carmeara fought was actually a monster used by Yuzare's defense team 30 million years ago.

Megalothor's first form is 165 m tall

Ultraman Trigger Special/Movie info.
1. Evil Trigger's transformation device looks like the ancient Sparklense that Kengo used 30 million years ago
2. The super ancient relic with the ancient Sparklense inserted looks like a homage to Evil Tiga's transformation device.
3. Tokioka, acting as the new captain, is an archaeologist who is rated as an expert on super ancient civilizations, and is the right-hand man of Mitsukuni who used to give technical advice on the development of the GUTS Sparklense.
4. Haruki reappears in the world of Trigger from another dimension, and investigates Laila together with Kengo. There is the night battle between Z and Pagos.
5. Laila's ambition is to remake the world into her ideal homeland with the power of super ancient times. A mask made of super ancient bronze is used as an armament.

Ultraman Trigger Finale Episode Titles

The Final Trilogy
Script: Naoki Hisaya
Supervisor: Koichi Sakamoto

Episode 23: "My Friend"
Darrgon, who suddenly appears, starts destroying the streets. Darrgon, who seems to be interested in humans and even has respect for them, was filled with darkness in his body.

Episode 24: "The Ruler of Darkness"
Carmeara finally comes into contact with the Eternal Core, and the dark power overflowing from her body gradually engulfs the world... The greatest showdown of mankind is about to begin!

Episode 25: "To those who believe in smiles ~PULL THE TRIGGER ~"
The moment of the end of the Earth is approaching, and the final trump card to fight back is?!

Ultraman Trigger Magazine scans

Megalothor is called the strongest monster in history. It is born from the power of the Eternity Core. Also the Gatanothor like form is actually its second form not first. Gonna have to see if any other monster and alien description has any interesting info.

Oh, holy crap. They had their own monster team? That's pretty dope, Segmeger was pretty strong too since it seemed to hold its own against Trigger Dark.

Megalothor is big boi, and will keep getting bigger. Ridiculously OP, too, given its origins.

So there's also a third party acting during Episode Z, is that what means with Laila?

Oh man, I don't think there's any other series that actually has the main director working on a finale trilogy, so unless I'm mistaken this is the first. Damn about Darrgon, though, poor guy didn't deserve that.

Yep seems like it. So outside of Yuzare the Earth Protection Team thing from 30 million years ago actually had other ways of defending themselves.

Yep its likely gonna be one of the only 2-B characters in the series that scales to absolutely no one. That is unless they decide to just bring it back as a stepping stone for another monster and Ultra.

I think this Laila is probably from the cult we saw from the preview.

Yep poor Darrgon. I think there were some series where the main director worked on the trilogy though I don't remember which.

S rank protection team if you ask me. So they really did do their best, that's a Respect+ from me. The Dark Giants were just way too powerful.

inb4 King recalls a younger, inexperienced day where he also had to fight something like Megalothor

I'd have assumed similarly, but I couldn't see anything pointing to her.

Dyna's, probably?

Finally got to this week episode. So things were about what I have expected but still a solid episode overall. But it seems like Eternity Core also has possible resurrection or reality warping as Ignis believed it could restore Lishuria. Also Marulu speaking my thoughts on how Akito and Kengo are a bunch of drama queens lol. And wow is this the first time Glitter Trigger Eternity lost to a monster in a 1v1? And yep as we expect Hudram is much stronger than Ignis Trigger Dark even when he got an emotion amp thanks to the main trio. Ahh so it was Kengo’s Glitter Trigger key that he used. I thought Yuna was gonna get another portion of the Eternity Core and give it to him. And Carmeara absorbed Hudram so now she’s likely about twice as strong as before. Cool. I'm guessing Darrgon will also be absorbed by Carmeara next episode.

And GRF Voice Drama. Sora giving an overview of Nova and RB being RB. Pretty fun episode overall.

Also finale leaks are out

Trigger absorbed Trigger Dark's power of darkness and transformed into his final form Trigger Truth and defeated Megalothor.
But just when they thought all was over the out of control Eternity Core still isn't stopping.
The only one that could stop the core is Kengo who was come into contact with it. So after bidding farewell to GUTS-Select, Kengo sacrificed himself and didn't return

Musashin is definitely that Top-tier end-of-series monster that we were waiting for. Just the fact he was able to give even Glitter Eternity that much trouble honestly makes him so much fun to watch, and the fact his sword is used until the end of the episode was an even better treat than anything I could have hoped for. And yeah, Hudram is mad powerful, who woulda thought. Probably us, theorizing since the Absolutian two-parter and all. Carmilla, too, that was a cold ending she gave Hudram, definitely fitting for someone like her. Again, poor Darrgon, that'll definitely be his last episode. Probably weird to tackled this at the end but Eternity Core restoring Lishuria would definitely have fallen under Reality Warping.

Oh shit, Trigger Truth, huh? And well... guess I was right, but I'm not exactly happy about this. Like we all know Kengo's coming back, but the fact they actually will follow up to all his effectively suicidal shenanigans is still unbelievable. I mean, 22 also shows us that he's starting to feel the exhaustion.

Yep. But still if Ignis had Musashin he really should've used it against Hudram. But hey at least Hudram is dead now. And yeah poor Darrgon at this point I don't even feel bad for Carmeara anymore due to what she is going to do to Darrgon.

Yep Trigger Truth. And yeah if only they didn't spoil the fact that Kengo will come back in the Special. This would've been a huge surprise.

Alright at first i'm skeptical about Musashin but wow, this man is mad good i'm impressed, truly deserving as EoS Monsters after a while, also i'm happy about Megaloman reference that Musashin did
Overall this is one of solid episode with epic fights

Next episode would be heart-wrenching as Darrgon fate has been decided

Though it’s too bad Musashin seems to be a glass cannon.

And yeah it’s gonna be sad to see Darrgon go. He and Ignis were in my opinion the best part of the series. Easily my favorite characters in Ultraman Trigger.

Well he's seems to be versatile so glass cannon wasn't a problem if he abused a lot of his arsenal

Darrgon development is really good, i remember when he fallen in love with Yuna we're so skeptical, now here we are
Also i realized that next episode title is none other than a reference to Darramb quote

True that

Yep Darramb’s My Friend quote. But man who woulda thought that Darrgon who was based off of Darramb a guy with barely any characterization would turn out to be one of the best characters of the series.

Back