• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

So we've got a new Ultraman game coming

Also holy shit new UGF3 clip!

So Absolutian soldiers are individually weaker than Luna Mode Cosmos. But when they work together Cosmos has no choice but to go into Corona Mode. Also holy shit they mentioned both Legend and Saga! So wait Saga is also considered a legendary power?

So 7 Absolutian soldiers together can force Cosmos into Eclipse Mode.

Oh yeah, Ignis was definitely having fun. Guy keeps clotheslining the two. Darrgon continues to make me feel bad, that last scene with him was just... man.

New game? New clip!? Holy crap, potentially Low 2-C soldiers if it also applies to the top tiers?

Oh shit there's more to the UGF3 clips! Seems like we are getting an all out war.

The Absolutian's Planet name is called The Kingdom Central Planet. Tregear said the light on their planet is similar to the Plasma Spark.

Oh shit! Tartarus isn't even at full power. Also their tower is called the Eldora Tower. And it will collapse due to them not being able to control its power.

Oh shit Belial and Tartarus got amped even further. So Tartarus wasn't the one that amped them. It was the Absolutian particles from the Eldora Tower that gave them power.

Regulos came from Planet D60.

Also holy shit Zero outright says Joneus is on par with Tartarus when he couldn't do it with Ultimate Shining! So Joneus actually scales above Ultimate Shining Zero. And now he wants training from Joneus.

For real so much info. I guess Joneus being stronger than Ultimate Shining Zero is consistent with him scaling way above everyone else in the Pre-Crisis Impact Era scaling. But damn I didn't expect that.

Unfortunately all the more reason to discount Titas' Planium as comparable to his. But yeah, now it really makes sense how he was personally picked out from a planet where there are 7 others of similar rank.

Oh right also they said we can rewatch the episode on Ultraman Connection. So I'll rewatch it once its available to see what info I'm missing. Though just saying it's in English dub so there might be some info missing.

But the connection still isn't over so I'll see what else is left first.

But yeah let me sum up some changes due to the first episode of UGF3.

Tartarus is no longer 54x Baseline as its revealed that it was the Eldora Tower that amped Belial and Tregear and not Tartarus himself. So he gets dropped down to 48x baseline. And now scaling goes

Tartarus (Full Power) > Tartarus (UGF2/Holding Back) = Joneus >>> Ultimate Shining Zero >>48x Baseline Low 2-C

But man if its really revealed that Base Zero will become on par with Joneus after training. This would mean Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero will be over 16x stronger than Pre-Training Ultimate Shining Zero.

Last edited:
Aww, well whatever, that's still pretty high on the list. Better yet when Joneus is now legit on par with casual Tartarus.

And that would put him and subsequently Tartarus well into hundreds of times baseline, no?

Yep. It's also very likely that Post-Training Ultimate Shining Zero will be on par with Full Power Tartarus. So he would likely become >>>>768x Baseline Low 2-C if they don't perform some 2-C feat during their rematch in UGF3.

Then again, it won't be fun if they just keep bumping up the ceiling, so I guess if they do decide to do some outright tier change that'll be just fine.

True

Also the Connection is over but there's post credits. Hope its UGF3 Trailer 2. Also it seems like they said the UGF3 prologue is available for free. You just need to log into Ultraman Connection and you should be able to watch it.

So I have no clue what the hell happened in the Post-Credits scene. It involved the famous Tik Toker Ian and some weird stuff happening in the clip. But yeah no UGF3 trailer but we do have episode 1 in English from the looks of it.

Oh right also Ultraman Trigger Episode 24 leaks

Trigger and Trigger Dark both use their Zeperion Beam to attack Megalothor, but Megalothor transformed into its 2nd form.
Kengo reveals his identity as Trigger to GUTS-Select.

I'm not sure if that's it, but I heard there's a continuation of the scene from last time with the S.O.S signal. They were on Mars trying to fend off Absolutians, which they do, but it ends with the Particles being released en masse.

Ah man, can't believe how much we're closing in on the finale now.

Also huh doesn't seem like the episode is rewatchable on Ultraman Connection. Guess it's now just a one time thing. Good thing somebody recorded it. Anyways rewatching the UGF3 prologue and correcting some stuff.

Tregear thought the Absolutian's Eldora Tower also gave off Differator Rays which are what evolved the Ultras into their current state. Tartarus said they used Cascade Rays to evolve into Ultimate Life Forms.

Also Tartarus' power wasn't unstable. It is the Cascade Rays that are unstable. They tried to control it with the Eldora Tower but even that doesn't work. And the planet will soon collapse.

Also huh doesn't seem like the episode is rewatchable on Ultraman Connection. Guess it's now just a one time thing. Good thing somebody recorded it. Anyways rewatching the UGF3 prologue and correcting some stuff.
Can you give me link to those clip

And also can you give me link to where you found these statment

Like which magazine was it from and what ultra series was it's about

Last edited:
Don't know if the user who recorded it would want it to be shared.

I literally posted that in the first page of this thread. And if I remember correctly that was another statement about Cosmos' universe.

King wants peaceful resolution? I dunno about you guys, but that's exceedingly suspicious. Seems Father wants blood and will commit as much war crimes as necessary, though. Aagin, Tartarus is dangerous for immediately aiming for Cosmos. Definitely the highest danger level in recent times. Titan thinks of Belial as filth. Yer not gonna get any retort from me bruv.

King actually said he didn’t want the war to escalate. So he sent Leo and Astra to help. It sounds more to me like he doesn’t want this war to become too big and wants to end it as soon as possible. Though this is the English dub so there might be some details missing.

Oh right got some news from the Ultraman Reddit moderator. The UGF3 Prologue will actually be available on December 27. So it will be free and available to everyone just not now.

If they do reveal that Saga is on the same lvl as Legend. Than we might need to split the god Ultras into different keys as well. Since Post-Training Tri-Strium Taiga defeated Zett who is supposed to be Alien Bat’s ultimate weapon that is superior to even the Hyper Zetton that matched Saga.

Last edited:
Also do you guys think we should just make the next CRT? Like the Ultimate Force Zero CRT is pretty much over so I don't think the staff will reply anymore. So we might as well make a new CRT and get some staff to review that one before asking whoever helps out if they could give one last review for the Ultimate Force Zero CRT.

How is this draft?

Showa Ultra Changes

Tier Changes

So basically as it turns out Zetton II was actually the strongest monster of Return of Ultraman so only starting EoS should Jack be 4-B. BoS Jack should be downgraded to High 4-C scaling from Ultraman's High 4-C feat.

Also Bemstar survived the SN 1054 Supernova (I think this is also the supernova standard that the site uses). So w/ the Ultra Bracelet Jack should be >1 Foe as he easily killed Bemstar who can survive the 1 Foe Supernova. This would also scale to Seven who is stated to be stronger than Ultraman at the time of his series and comparable or weaker than Jack w/ Ultra Bracelet

Multipliers

So during the Showa Era, Ultraman's other two finishers outside of his standard beam has multipliers.

A ring-type energy beam fired from the right arm. It has several (At least 3) times the destructive power of the Spacium Beam. Stops the enemy with the beam and then explodes them with willpower(念力)

Ultra Attack Beam is also considered Ultraman's strongest beam

And it's shown that the Ultra Attack Beam can kill enemies that can no sell the Spacium Ray.

Ultra Slash/Dismembering Halo is a cutting ray that shoots a Spacium Ray like a rotating sawblade. Basically, it is a ring of Spacium energy, but its power is 5 to 6 times that of the Spacium Ray

The Ultra Slash is also shown to be able to kill enemies comparable to Ultraman in one hit

So I believe we should add these multipliers onto his profiles for the Showa Era only. As outside of the Showa Era they are all treated as comparable finishers.

For Seven he only had one other technique that is more powerful than all other techniques

Ultra Knock Tactic is 10x stronger than Seven's normal eye slugger finisher

So for Seven he will get a higher with this one technique only. The only time he used it in series was against Alien Guts' spaceship.

Jack has pretty much the same stuff Ultraman does except instead of Ultra Attack Beam he has the Cinerama Shot which is twice as strong as the Spacium Ray.

And finally the biggest multiplier that we need to get accepted.

The Double Flasher isn't simply twice as strong its 100x stronger than their individual beams

Basically the combination beam that Leo can use alongside Astra and Zero is considered 100x stronger than their individual beams rather than a mere 2x. And there hoenstly isn't anything contradicting this being that powerful. All the times it has been used on screen it is shown to one shot being comparable to or stronger than Leo.

The first time it was used it one shot Garon and Litre who were stronger than Leo

It also one shot Alien Atlanta

It also overpowered and one shot Robot Ultraman and Robot Ultraseven whom were on par with the original Ultraman and Ultraseven whom are comparable to Leo himself in power

The only character that has ever managed to tank the attack was Beryudora who is Belial fused with over 226 monsters that are somewhat capable of fighting characters comparable to Leo. So it couldn't one shot somebody who is 3-A + over 226 monsters comparable to 3-B+.

This would be an example of how these technique multipliers would look on the profile

Showa Era Ultraman:

Large Star level (Created constellations at the time of his series) to Solar System level (By Ultraman Leo, he could fight against the likes of Leo and Alien Babarue alongside Zoffy, Jack, and Ace. Should be comparable to Seven by the end of the Showa Era), higher w/ Ultra Attack Beam (Several [at least 3] times stronger than his Spacium Beam) and Ultra Slash (At least 5x stronger than his Spacium Beam)

Abilities

Also we've found some more abilities for the Showa Ultras, Orb, and Tartarus (Though technically I just forgot to list his abilities)

Ultra Attack Beam can paralyze the enemy before exploding them with telekinesis.

Seven's Ultra Psychokinesis allows him to manipulate the weather and cause monsters to explode

Jack's Fog Beam can reach -300°C (Below Absolute Zero)

King's mantle that he gave Leo can nullify abilities, seal enemy movements, shrink enemies, and reflect attacks

"Pulling the lever twice, (Orb) pierces with the Lance". As seen here, Orb pierces his enemies and overloads them from the inside. So this should be considered Limited Durability Negation.

Tartarus should have Extrasensory Perception and Telekinesis. Tartarus is capable of sensing the power of Glitter Trigger Eternity while being inside of Narak. He could also sense when Zero couldn't stay in his Ultimate Shining form anymore. He could also pinpoint and open a portal at where the Ultras are despite not being there at the scene himself. And he was also able to telekinetically move Maga Orochi's egg.

Last edited:
Back