• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Hi so i did a little bit of calculating shennanigans and here’s what happened:

・ Introduction:
After the Land of Light froze in the Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends Movie, Mebius sought out to earth to seek help from Rei to aid him in his battle with Belial

・ Calculation:
Distance between The Land of Light and Earth: 3 million light years | 2.8382191e+22
Timeframe: 15 seconds (27:59 - 28:14)
Method: Speed = Distance/Time

Process: 2.8382191e+22/15 seconds
Result: 1.6695406e+21 m/s | 5,568,987,996,355.8 c

@Mr.Cutlery Oh right the Ultras telekinesis lvl doesn't scale with their AP. Though I guess if the Vacuumon stuff is stellar then they would just be stellar in base and higher with telekinesis either way.

@WanderingGecko Are we sure that happened in 15 seconds though? Like we don't see Mebius arriving at the Land of Light and instead it just cuts to a white screen before showing them on the Land of Light. You should try calcing some of the Showa speed stuff like Taro traveling from the Land of Light to Earth in like a few hours. This is kind of supported by how Ultraman Story had Taro travel from the Land of Light to Earth in a few hours at most as well as by the time he arrived to fight Eleking the moon was still up just like when Eleking first appeared.

@WanderingGecko Are we sure that happened in 15 seconds though? Like we don't see Mebius arriving at the Land of Light and instead it just cuts to a white screen before showing them on the Land of Light. You should try calcing some of the Showa speed stuff like Taro traveling from the Land of Light to Earth in like a few hours. This is kind of supported by how Ultraman Story had Taro travel from the Land of Light to Earth in a few hours at most as well as by the time he arrived to fight Eleking the moon was still up just like when Eleking first appeared.
I am very sure that the feat happened in those 15 seconds and it’s pretty much backed up by Rei who’s still confused as to what happened to him just a few seconds ago.

Could u by any chance link the episode here ?

The Taro feat could get pretty high results, but not as high as the Mebius one. I’ll try it.

The Zoffy feat could be used using 2 assumptions:
1. Zoffy traveled from the closest star to Earth in just a few seconds.
or
2. Zoffy traveled from the Land of Light to Earth in just a few seconds and it would logically make more sense as why would he be on any other star other than the Land of Light ?

Yeah but Mebius’ feat wouldn’t scale to Showa Era characters as he did that in the Galaxy Crisis Era and is way stronger than they are. So Taro’s slower speed feat would be what scales to Showa Era characters.

I guess. Might try to take a look on Zoffy’s setting threads on Tieba sometime tomorrow to see if any databook mentioned Zoffy traveling from the Land of Light in that scene. Cause if they did that would mean Zoffy traveled from there in a few seconds which is really fast.

I guess. Might try to take a look on Zoffy’s setting threads on Tieba sometime tomorrow to see if any databook mentioned Zoffy traveling from the Land of Light in that scene. Cause if they did that would mean Zoffy traveled from there in a few seconds which is really fast.
Yeah, that’s like way way way faster than the Mebius feat if it’s confirmed to be the Land of Light.

Oh right the Ultras telekinesis lvl doesn't scale with their AP. Though I guess if the Vacuumon stuff is stellar then they would just be stellar in base and higher with telekinesis either way.
I mean, I never considered that, I only asked how we'd justify it being done via Man's KE. Damn though if we really have to downgrade another notch. We'll go from at least 166*Sun GBE worth of AP to at least 6 to 21 x Sun's GBE if we disregard Man's feat.

And I guess regarding the speed stuffs... what's what here? Are we considering which episode we're using the LoL - Earth travel feat to use? Wasn't the Mururoa one a good enough basis since not only is Taro weakened at the time, there's even statement from the subtitle that says days and nights though I'll hafta confirm that. Point is, it'd be a good extreme lowball to set a base on what early Ultras' speeds are like.

Plus scenes like Jack to Varduck and Vacuumon or Ace to Orion Constellation which can yield easy 1000s times FTL.

Cool as Terraphaser is, even disregarding its original Dyna basis, you still can't help but feel whatever alliance we have with it is certain to not last. I mean, blues, blacks and central red, doesn't quite speak fully good guy to me. KJSC shares that similar pallette, but it had a yellow accent around the chest and some whites to offset the ominous tones the other combo gave.

Okay, I just remembered something. What was the mechanics of Battlenizer monster control? Wasn't it an established thing that to control even one monster, a Reionics has to be very in tune with them? Because that would mean Belial's soul and mind manipulation potency could go higher, with resistance following. And of course, it's scaleable.

What the hell

Also, the speeds go from at least 400 billion to 800 billion x FTL. Pretty rad, all in all. We put that ina blog before CRTing, usually, right?

Unfortunately it seems it only scales to Woola. Straw grasp, it scales to reaction and in turn combat speeds.

What the hell

Also, the speeds go from at least 400 billion to 800 billion x FTL. Pretty rad, all in all. We put that ina blog before CRTing, usually, right?

Unfortunately it seems it only scales to Woola. Straw grasp, it scales to reaction and in turn combat speeds.
Pretty sure this feat scaled to
1.Ultra Brothers
2.New Generation Heroes
3.Nexus
4.Ribut
5.Absolutian
6. Current Belial and Tregear.

Oh god, I completely forgot about this.

But yeah, like I said, anyone scaling to this would be pretty unlikely since it's just Woola's travel speed ultimately. And even the case I said, which to reiterate was a straw grasping, isn't a very good case either way.

You guys saw the toys, right? The thing seen as essentially a leak for the episode? Y'know, I find it hilarious.

Regardless, I think it's cool what we might be getting.

Yeah saw the toy leaks as well as a few text leak on Tieba. One leak included this line.

”I am no longer interested in you and this planet”

So yeah I guess we all knows what’s gonna happen with all this info.

Also there seems to be another one of those live streams going on today. Let’s hope there’s more trailers or info about Regulos or UGF from it.

Okay just finished the episode and I have to say this episode was probably the worst episode of Decker by far. Like it's simply wayyyy too rushed. They tried to fit so much content in one episode that it felt like they were speed running through multiple different storylines all at once. Ehh at least the end of the episode kind of confirms that best bro Darrgon is back. Though this also meant that Hudram is back as well. So the three of them might be a Checkov's gun that will return later on in the series or in some future series. Still don't really like how all three of the Giants of Darkness are back. Like Darrgon I'm cool with him but like Hudram and Carmeara? Ehh not so much. Hudram is straight up unredeemable and Carmeara also isn't that good of a person. I felt like it was better when Carmeara had simply died after coming to an understanding with Trigger in the finale.

Also uhh what do we do about scaling? Cause at this point I really don't know if they should be Low 2-C in Base or not. Like it's true that they only really did damage with the Ultra Dual Sword before splitting Carmeara from Megalothor. But they've been tanking and even blocking attacks from Sphere Megalothor way too often even in Base for them to just be 3-A.

Anyways gonna watch the Tamashii nation live stream now.

EDIT: OH SHIT! WTF! Tartarus just convinced a parallel isotope of Zero from Ultra Galaxy Legends to come with him?! Wait hold on is this some stuff that's gonna be for a stage show or the next UGF?

Last edited:
inb4 spin-off because Hudram is the only one who leaves

But yeah, not the best episode so far. At least we get layered Telekinesis for Miracle though. Also Illusion resistance for Kanata because despite what was said, he broke out of it himself because the others still were in trance.

At this point, there's probably no escaping from making their profiles a cluttered At least 3-A, likely High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C. Because we know there's no feasible way for us to want to straight up Low 2-C them despite every evidences pointing so.

Ah, right. This is a meta Chekhov's Gun, because we learned about the possibility of Isotope Zero from like last September. I mean, Expo stuffs usually hints to the next project to some degree, so I don't see why next UGF won't have a "trust nobody, not even yourself" moment for Zero.

Oh right that reminds me we really should get the Bullton thread settled since that's what would determine whether or not they become possibly Low 2-C in Base when the Reiwa Era began.

Yeah, I was planning to bring that back up as well. You haven't called anyone, right? Because I know who might be able to give any solid answers.

No I haven’t called anyone yet. You should call whoever you think can help out. Also thinking about it now the Ultras being Low 2-C in Base actually would be consistent with how the Full Power Tri-Squad was able to fight Tregear after he lost half of Grimdo. Like Tregear was only baseline Low 2-C at full power so the Tri-Squad at full power keeping up with him at half power would be consistent with them being Low 2-C in Base as well.

Ahh the parallel isotope of Zero was only for a stage show for this live stream. Sucks would’ve been a cool thing to have in the actual series.

Edit: Oh hey Dark Zagi. Haven’t seen his suit in a while.

Last edited:
In that case, the scaling for Low 2-C base Ultras come from scaling above a half Low 2-C Tregear individually. I guess that can work, but lessee where the Bullton thread gets us first.

Ah, only for the stageshow. Heugh... well, how does Zagi's suit look, though? He could potentially be returnable.

Also it'a kinda funny that Peter and Cult called the new eps the "worst" one while from what i seen, majority of the viewers are satisfied with the new eps, and i'm one of those lel
Tho yeah combining evert element in one episode can be too crowded for watching it, it still good, and Carmearra redemption is good as well
And Kanata char development man.....thats really excellent and he slowly become Asuka especially shouted Asuka catchphrase when he pulled out Carmearra from Megalothor

Now then, we get the new mystery of "Yuzare 2" beside Decker Origin, the show got really spectacular for the time

I think it was pretty good overall. It's just that the Trigger and Carmeara scenes were super rushed and cheapened the death scene. Kinda like Philip's revival in W. I don't mind them deciding to revive Carmeara but I would've liked to see more of the build up.

I think it was pretty good overall. It's just that the Trigger and Carmeara scenes were super rushed and cheapened the death scene. Kinda like Philip's revival in W. I don't mind them deciding to revive Carmeara but I would've liked to see more of the build up.
^Pretty much this. If they actually took the time to make Carmeara’s redemption better instead of cramming like 3-4 episodes worth of content into one episode I would’ve liked it more. Also Hudram coming back is kind of a huge f*ck you to Ignis who went through so much trouble just to kill Hudram and get revenge.

Last edited:
Blame the 29 episode format, thats the issue of it, the combined element while is indeed a problem, aren't that bad and in fact, they did it cleverly
As for Hudram, i feel that he might be not going to be revived and if it do he migh get a "fate-worse-than-death", thats what i'm thinking

Hey man, if that never happen, we'll never get Fuuto PI

Blame the 29 episode format, thats the issue of it, the combined element while is indeed a problem, aren't that bad and in fact, they did it cleverly
As for Hudram, i feel that he might be not going to be revived and if it do he migh get a "fate-worse-than-death", thats what i'm thinking
That makes 2 of us, actually. I'm hoping he'll try to weaponize the Sphere, to extremely disastrous results that is pretty much Mutually Assured Destruction.

Back