• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Yeah checked it again and it kinda seems fine, though most of his scans are from the discord and can’t be opened. Zor Gigalogaizer is also not above Sphere Mothersaurus, he performed worse than her and got matched by HANE2’s Terraphaser. Unrestrained Neomegas should also be 75x and not just the highest 25x there, he showed an increase in power comparable to Strong Type Decker.

Yeah checked it again and it kinda seems fine, though most of his scans are from the discord and can’t be opened. Zor Gigalogaizer is also not above Sphere Mothersaurus, he performed worse than her and got matched by HANE2’s Terraphaser. Unrestrained Neomegas should also be 75x and not just the highest 25x there, he showed an increase in power comparable to Strong Type Decker.
I agree, ain't no way mother spheresaurus is much weaker than zor gigalogaizer

Hey, mind checking out this thread out so that we can add one more Ultra to the wiki? Thanks.

Absorption should also be in the resistance section since that's the main gist of their abilities. And probably EE as well considering Mother Spheresaurus was absorbing every part of them and melding them into her consciousness. I've been planning to rewatch the final arc of Decker again so maybe then I can give stronger arguments but for now the reasoning is basically the absorption by Spheres causes the victims to lose their sense of identity while also being melded to the Spheres' collective consciousness.

Absorption should also be in the resistance section since that's the main gist of their abilities. And probably EE as well considering Mother Spheresaurus was absorbing every part of them and melding them into her consciousness. I've been planning to rewatch the final arc of Decker again so maybe then I can give stronger arguments but for now the reasoning is basically the absorption by Spheres causes the victims to lose their sense of identity while also being melded to the Spheres' collective consciousness.
Agreeing on the absorption. For the EE nah, that's just fusionism as she was gonna fuse everything on Earth with herself. Btw mind agreeing on the thread?

Also to whoever added conceptual manipulation to Trigger without discussing it with us, I'm removing it man sorry. There just isn't anything remotely conceptual about it.

Last edited:
Also i'm not sure wherever this is a real feat or a fake memory but i remember there being a on-screen supernova feat back during the Showa Era

Agreeing on the absorption. For the EE nah, that's just fusionism as she was gonna fuse everything on Earth with herself. Btw mind agreeing on the thread?

Also to whoever added conceptual manipulation to Trigger without discussing it with us, I'm removing it man sorry. There just isn't anything remotely conceptual about it.
Aight then.

Also, whoever added CM must've been reading my schizo episodes really carefully because those were the exact arguments I'd present when I finally get around to trying to propose CM to Ultras.

STM at best, because while there's an argument to be made about the implications of destroying space-time, there's nothing beyond that.

So Zestium beam should have it too since Z fixed the rip of reality caused by d4 using it, or am i getting it wrong?
Yeah he should, he counteracted the effects of it.

Also that quora chain scaling is pretty good (Not including stuff like Dark Trigger 1.25x baseline, unrestrained Neomegas only being 25x, Zor-Gigalogaizer being stronger than Mother Spheresaurus which is cap, and like a bunch of other scalings that I don’t agree on). But sheesh the man has put in a lot of effort in the verse too.

Yeah he should, he counteracted the effects of it.

Also that quora chain scaling is pretty good (Not including stuff like Dark Trigger 1.25x baseline, unrestrained Neomegas only being 25x, Zor-Gigalogaizer being stronger than Mother Spheresaurus which is cap, and like a bunch of other scalings that I don’t agree on). But sheesh the man has put in a lot of effort in the verse too.
Made a pretty good ultra series chain scaling
Put it in quora so it kinda became a hidden gem

He should have an additional key, the one where he appears in Trigger’s movie. Also the attack potency shouldn’t be divided with tabbers like that, just use the “|” for different keys.

Also there’s no “gas manipulation” here, there’s only poison manipulation which would fit Majaba & Satan Beetle’s abilities. Other than that, everything seems good.

He should have an additional key, the one where he appears in Trigger’s movie. Also the attack potency shouldn’t be divided with tabbers like that, just use the “|” for different keys.

Also there’s no “gas manipulation” here, there’s only poison manipulation which would fit Majaba & Satan Beetle’s abilities. Other than that, everything seems good.
Okay imma watch the trigger movie

Just looked through the Ultroid Zero sandbox, and void resistance negation is pretty interestinf since I never considered that before. I suppose a rewatch on Z and scouring of info is in order.

Just looked through the Ultroid Zero sandbox, and void resistance negation is pretty interestinf since I never considered that before. I suppose a rewatch on Z and scouring of info is in order.
I don't know if it can only be applied to Destrudo D4 Ray or both types of D4 since the one that destroyed beliarok is destrudos

If it's accepted, then logically both should have it as there was no indication Destrudos powered up the ray more so its just the perfect body to use it with.

See, that's one of the main problems Peter and I have been trying to figure out back when. Because they're pretty vague about the extent of powers these gimmicks. Like I guess the fusions should say a lot, but then specific forms like Destrudos don't seem to have hints to having them.

Personally, I'd say they should be the same as the Ultras, who also have their components' abilities.

See, that's one of the main problems Peter and I have been trying to figure out back when. Because they're pretty vague about the extent of powers these gimmicks. Like I guess the fusions should say a lot, but then specific forms like Destrudos don't seem to have hints to having them.

Personally, I'd say they should be the same as the Ultras, who also have their components' abilities.
Well, i guess we can only use that 7 kaijus then, perhaps the medal was more like an energy source

Also, does anyone have access to spin-offs like The Ultraman Mebius?, cuz from what i've heard the End-of-Showa Ultramen could fight with Zetton there for example

Also, does anyone have access to spin-offs like The Ultraman Mebius?, cuz from what i've heard the End-of-Showa Ultramen could fight with Zetton there for example
Ultraman Mobius is not linked to Showa, it is not the same multiverse as Showa, it is another parallel world

You talking about these?

If what you said is true that would indeed make End of Showa Ultras higher into 4-B scaling to Zetton.

You talking about these?

If what you said is true that would indeed make End of Showa Ultras higher into 4-B scaling to Zetton.
Also i was mainly referring to "The Ultraman Mebius" novel but thanks.

Also, i've noticed something: We are scaling Zetton's value to Cell's Kamehameha. But the thing that bothers me is because Cell was originally baseline 4-B before being changed into 1.053 KiloFOE because extra-material shows that it works by covering the range between the Sun and the Earth. Is there any implication that Zetton also does the same thing?

Not sure which one that is.

I think it was accepted that way due to all those 4-B Zetton statements on top of the fact that every time Zetton did any thing it was on Earth. Plus there was that one Ginga special where Zetton was gonna shoot its trillion degree fireball at Earth and destroy it. Couple that together with it’s 4-B statement it’s pretty much confirmed that Zetton’s solar system destruction is starting from Earth.

I'm pretty sure it's more about covering the range between the Sun and the Earth rather than starting from Earth, but if it was determined as such then sure

Also i'd been thinking about it but Ace was capable of killing Jumbo King, a kaiju who has Unitang as part of it, a character who can regenerate from pieces. Shouldn't that grant Regen Neg?

Back