• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Well glad to be able to help in some way.

And on that, I think if anything, the Kaiju would need separate era tabber, because that would be giving at least 30 something sections which might be hard since some series have a lot of monsters that didn't debut there like Max and Orb, plus ones like Z where there isn't much Originalmons in the first place.

True having 30 something tabs like Kamen Rider would still be kinda confusing. So I guess separating the kaiju section into Era would work better.

Anyways gonna go work on the sandbox again. I guess I’ll give you guys an update once I add images of all the ultras, dark ultras and maybe some of the others like Delacion onto the main page sandbox.

Okay I think I am done with all the Ultras that have appeared in live action on screen so far. Oh wait I missed Sora. Though it doesn't seem like there are any high quality images of her so I guess technically I didn't.

Looks good. I was a bit worried that we might need to split into Era tabbers as well, but I think it's pretty streamlined even like this.

Also in case you didn't notice I decided to remove Fusion as a main tabber and decided to put it under Ultras and Monsters instead. Cause it feels weird not seeing all the Ultras in the same tab.

I think that was a good call, too. Only realized when I see it done. So once that's done, I think I could get started with a couple monster pages, ones appropriate to the scaling. I might even put up Bullton soon, since I have his sandbox sitting around for a while now.

Before you post Bullton can you check to see if the image quality is high rather than low? Cause I just realized how bad the image quality for most of the profiles are.

Also for Bullton since it has appeared a total of 3 times its tier should be

High 4-C (Fought Ultraman) | Possibly 4-B (Shouldn't be much weaker than the monsters it summoned on Planet Boris) | At least 3-B, likely 3-A (Matched Gamma Future Z in combat)

Keys: Ultraman | Ultra Galaxy Mega Monster Battle | Ultraman Z

Last edited:
The image link doesn't work for some reason. But I'm guessing its the Bullton image from the ultraman wiki right? Cause if it's that one then it should be fine as that image looks rather nice and clean.

Yeah the Ultra Galaxy Version didn't really do much other than summoning but it doesn't hurt to add another key of Bullton that has a different fighting style right?

Yes it is, so it's to be kept then.

Yeah, why not.

Minor question about the scaling, do we also put Ultraman's first key at 4-B if Zetton stomped that version? Also, I might follow up with 80 and his monsters at some point.

I think it's probably best to just add a second Showa key where Ultraman is 4-B via scaling to Jack.

Also can I take a look at Bullton's sandbox? Kinda want to see if there are any abilities missing.

Are we supposed to link to an ability on another site? I think it's better to just consider that a form of mind manipulation rather than subconscious manipulation.

It should have telekinesis as it was able to stop Ultraman in midair in the original series as well as toss away the light thingy that Z used to surround it.

It should also have summoning for summoning the monsters on Planet Boris.

It probably also has vector manipulation as Z's purple card attacks just changed direction when it got near Bullton. And when Z used Lightning Generade we could see Bullton making an arrow like barrier which I think might've been what changed the direction of the attacks.

Portal Creation and BFR as it could suck Zero into the 4th dimension.

Oh right also absorption as Riku said it absorbs all the stuff that are unneeded in the universe.

Wait what? You mean in Mega Monster Battle? Wasn't that Galberos that made a mirage of the fake Zetton?

Also I still don't understand how 4th dimensional psychokinesis was translated to 4th dimensional willpower. Like its pretty clear that in Bullton's context 念力 should be psychokinesis and not willpower right?

Last edited:
I was just taking a page out of Koishi's profile and link a more specific page, but then again, that does work better

Also on the other powers, noted, will add them at some point tonight.

Yeah, mistook him for Galberos.

So do we change to the more accurate name then?

Yeah personally I would just change it from willpower to psychokinesis as it makes more sense in the context of Bullton's abilities being telekinetic in nature.

Anyways that's about it for today. Gonna go sleep now. Bye.

I’ll redo New Generation with the databook statements after I’m done with the Ultra Galaxy Era stuff. Cause my old scaling is kinda off with the new statements I found. And once I’m done with that I’ll compile all the scalings onto a blog with roughly how many times into 4-B as well as 3-B/3-A they are.

Honestly I don’t know. We’ll just have to figure it out later on.

Last edited:

On Twitter when somebody started the trend of what if Ultraman Z had 50 episodes, and many directors and writers of Ultraman Z also joined in on the fun. Yuji Kobayashi also joined in and gave a theoretical episode himself.

The title of this theoretical episode will be《Butterfly Dream, Again!》

The story will be a remake of Max’s Butterfly Dream episode where Madeus rewrote the plot so Kaito switched bodies with a screenwriter of Ultraman Max. This time it will be Haruki who changed bodies with Kota Fukihara. Haruki will learn more about Mr. Fukihara who wrote his series while Mr. Fukihara will be transforming into Z and fighting, thus showing off his skills as an actor.

It's really nice to see them paying tribute to Kouta still, even well after the end of Z. It's also nice to see them just having fun with the theoretical scenarios that could happen. It'd be nice to have Yuji write another series, or at the very least, get a secondary part on it.

Anyways I have a question. Should we make profiles for the Dark copies of Ultras like X Darkness and Geed Darkness or no? Cause they are pretty much just one to one copies of the original Ultra. Cause if we shouldn't make profiles for them I won't be adding them into the sandbox. Personally I was thinking maybe we should just list them all under Ultra Dark-Killer as he's the one that could create copies of them.

Also does Sphere from Ultraman Dyna count as an Alien or Other? Cause I think it might just be Other rather than Alien as its final form Gransphere is straight up just called a dark planet which is neither a monster nor an alien.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Darkness copies can just go under UDK himself. Gransphere too can probably go to Other in that case.

It's oddly nice to see Tregear doing the classic ray pose. But is that the Ultra Brothers they're fighting?

Anyways I have updated my sandbox again. What do you guys think of the new format?

Edit: Good news it’s really was just a bug on Tieba that didn’t allow IOS access to the site. Now it’s fixed so I will probably be doing the Ultra Galaxy Era scaling sometime today?

Last edited:
On to Ultra Galaxy stuff

Mega Monster Battle

The Giga Battle Nizer contains 100 very tiny universes.

Father of Ultra and Belial were comparable. This seems to be a commentary in one of the Retsuden series.

Alien Rayblood’s spirit form was able to defeat and seal Ultra Galaxy Era Ultraman.

During the Ultra Galaxy Era Taro is the strongest Ultra Brother.

During the Ultra Galaxy Era, Zero > Six Ultra Brothers (Taro > Zoffy ≈ Ultraman ≈ Seven > Ace > Jack) > Mebius > Hikari ≈ Max. Leo defeated Robot Seven who is equal to the actual Seven in the Darclops side story so Leo is the second strongest Ultra Brother in the Ultra Galaxy Era and Astra is comparable to him. 80 was placed alongside Ace and Jack during the Ultra Galaxy Legends movie against Belial so he’s at the bottom with them.

Tector Gear Zero is comparable to Ultra Galaxy Era Leo.

Mega Monster Battle NEO EX Gomora is stronger than Rayblood possessed Armored Darkness. Rayblood possession makes whatever he possesses stronger as shown when he possessed Belial and made him stronger than Father of Ultra when he was previously weaker.

The giant Armored Mephilas is Armored Darkness incarnated. Armored Mephilas = Armored Darkness. Neo Battle Nizer amped Base Gomora could fight Armored Mephilas as well as Armored Darkness somewhat equally. Gomora even destroyed Armored Darkness the first time when Seven stopped its movement. And normal Armored Darkness is comparable to Phoenix Brave Mebius. In Ghost Rebirth, Hikari alone was able to defeat Armored Mephilas.

EX Gomora in Mega Monster Battle is several times stronger than normal Gomora

EX Gomora in NEO is several times stronger than normal Gomora

Reionic Burst Gomora power is doubled

EX Red King’s power is several time greater than normal Red King. So with this statement I guess this means EX monsters are several times more powerful than their normal versions. And since Greeza’s lightning makes monsters go EX this means the Greeza Dark Thunder at least triples the strength of whatever it strikes.

Grande’s Red King was able to defeat Rei’s Gomora before he powered up by turning into Reimon.

Season 2 King Joe Black is several times stronger than Season 1’s King Joe Black. Too lazy to go find the English subs so I just got the chinese one instead. It’s implied that this King Joe Black can defeat Rei’s EX Gomora from Season 1. Neo Battle Nizer amped Fire Litra, Miclas, Gomora are all capable of destroying these King Joe Black.

Ultraman Zero

Ultraman Belial Early Style is comparable if not stronger than Pre-Awakening Father of Ultra.

Jean-Nine’s power overwhelmed Zero. Jean-Nine is stronger than Zero. Jean-Nine is the third strongest enemy Zero has faced after Arch Belial and Belyudora. So Jean-Nine > Kaiser Belial. This was before the events of Ultraman Saga.

Darkclops Zero is equal to if not stronger than Zero. Darkclops Zero is equal to Zero.

Mecha Gomora is on par with EX Gomora. Since we saw alternate Rei as Reimon in the Darkclops side story this likely means Mecha Gomora was based after Reimon‘s EX Gomora and not Rei‘s EX Gomora.

Zagi is stronger than Kaiser Belial and Zero. Consistent with the fact that Zagi stomped Jean-Nine who is stronger than Kaiser Belial and Zero in Ultraman Ginga. Though this is clearly a retcon as back than Zagi was weaker than Darkclops Zero. And Alien Empera was also considered stronger than Dark Zagi back than.

Composite Scaling

Mecha Gomora = Reimon Neo Battle Nizer EX Gomora > Rei Neo Battle Nizer EX Gomora > Rayblood possessed Armored Darkness > Rei Neo Battle Nizer Reionic Burst Gomora > Armored Mephilas = Armored Darkness > Season 2 King Joe Black > Rei Neo Battle Nizer Gomora ≈ Reimon Battle Nizer EX Gomora > Season 1 King Joe Black = Kate Zetton > Gomora + Litra + Eleking

Reimon Neo Battle Nizer EX Gomora > Grande EX Red King > Rei Neo Battle Nizer EX Gomora > Reimon Neo Battle Nizer Gomora > Grande Red King > Rei Neo Battle Nizer Gomora.

Reimon Mode Reionic Burst Gomora > Ultraman, Ultraseven, Base Mebius

EX Monsters 3x> Base Monsters

Reionic Burst 2x> Base Gomora

Season 2 King Joe Black 3x> Season 1 King Joe Black

Dark Zagi > Jean-Nine > Kaiser Belial > Zero ≈ Jean-Bot ≈ Mirror Knight ≈ Glenfire ≈ Darkgone ≈ Iaron > Belial >= Father of Ultra > Taro > Leo ≈ Astra > Zoffy ≈ Ultraman ≈ Seven > Ace > Jack > Mebius > Hikari ≈ Max > Armored Mephilas = Armored Darkness = Alien Empera

Alien Rayblood Spirit > Ultraman

Robot Ultra Brothers = Ultra Brothers

80 ≈ Ace or Jack

Last edited:
Just those few statements about Armored Mephilas being equal to Armored Darkness caused literally every single relevant Ultra by the Ultra Galaxy Era to be stronger than Alien Empera. Which means by the Ultra Galaxy Era everybody is at least 3-B likely 3-A.

Also I just remembered didn’t Belial survive being in the epicenter of the super-dimensional eradication bomb? So wouldn’t that mean Post-Crisis Impact Base Belial is at least 3-A, likely Low 2-C? And yes I decided to switch Omega Armageddon with Crisis Impact as that seems to be what everybody in the chinese fandom uses to separate the eras in the New Generation.

Edit: So yeah newest episode is out and now we have a scaling problem. Juda and Mold doesn’t even seem to be the Spectre versions. Their appearance seems to be the Spectre version but the way they talked it seemed like they are the original Juda and Mold from Andro Melos. They probably just used the Spectre suits because the old suits of the original Juda and Mold are not usable. And yet the Reiwa Era Six Ultra Brothers were huffing by the time they fought the two of them and had to resort to fusing into Super Taro and using the Cosmo Miracle Beam to finish them off.

And it seems like Tartarus buffed Belial and Tregear to the point where they could match Reiwa Era Base Zero in combat. And even after buffing them (Presumably by sharing a portion of his power), Tartarus is still capable of essentially stomping Base Zero by himself.

Last edited:
I don't think it's that much of a problem woth the scaling. There's always a chance that they were always this powerful before their deaths. But I guess I can see where you're going.

That part seems pretty consistent though, with the statement of Zero being the most powerful so far.

I mean in Ultra Fight Victory, Knight Victory soloed Juda Spectre. In Ultraman X, even after Mold Spectre was powered up by Greeza’s Dark Thunder Energy which at least triples the victims power (based on the statements of EX Monsters being several times more powerful compared to normal monsters) he was still comparable to Ginga, Knight Victory, and Exceed X. Heck Ginga even cancelled out his attack with Ginga Thunderbolt when he was retreating. And the Reiwa Era Ultra Brothers are way stronger than Pre-Crisis Impact Ginga. Not to mention we know the normal Juda is considered even weaker than Alien Empera who is weaker than Etelgar who is weaker than Juda Spectre.

So out choices now are to assume they got powered up like Belial and Tregear (But not as much as they did). Or we could just ignore this part of the scaling and consider it an outlier.

Yeah this part is consistent I just decided to bring it up as it’s a pretty big part of the new scaling.

To be fair on Victory's part, he did defeat Juda after being empowered by the Victorium Core whenbit revolted against Juda. But who knows? Maybe they're revamping the Melos versions of the brothers by making these ones more powerful.

As said, these two are alternate versions of themselves, and they're likely at different levels in some way. But making a new key is definitely still the best choice for now.

I also realized something though; if Tartarus is wary of Legend, how can he boost Tregear enough to match a Reiwa Taro?

True and I think I heard something about Knight Victory specifically having the power to counter Juda. But that doesn’t excuse Mold who is one par with Juda to be matched by Ginga even after being powered up by Greeza.

Yeah I guess we could just assume they are different alternate versions that are stronger.

Uhh Legend isn’t weak though. In the databooks it’s even said that he is supposed to be the god of Cosmos’ World. And I think there was even something saying he has the power of an entire universe. This is a statement that only King and Noa had. And his Spark Legend attack is said to be him gathering the energy of the entire universe and shooting it out all at once.

Yeah, that's a bit weird still, even if they said they were finally applying the power level his lore had built him on.

I never said Legend was weak, I was just pointing out the discrepancy that of Tartarus ran away from Legend who is presumably superior to him, how was he able to power up Tregear enough to be more than a match against the Taro who could fight against a Grimdo fragment or at least forced Tregear to use all his power.

Edit: I think I had a brain fart. Grimdo could likely still be below King or his peers but still be matched by Tartarus.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t Tartarus running away from Legend while having the power to boost Tregear to become stronger than Taro just mean Legend is incredibly strong even when compared to the Ultras in the Reiwa Era? Legend has been treated quite often as this Ultra on par with King and Noa with him being famous throughout the multiverse and all.

Yeah it’s fine. We all make mistakes sometimes.

Btw what do you think about scaling Post-Crisis Impact Base Belial (The one that defeated Ultimate Zero at the beginning of Geed) to the Super Dimensional Eradication Bomb? He did survive being in the epicenter of the explosion after his fight with Zero.

Last edited:
Given that at this point, the bomb's effect is accepted to be around 3-A, albeit a very high level, he should scale to it in some way. I recall him being severely injured as well in the process?

I'm also saying that because of Kei's line in episode 11 when he confronted Riku: "it may not bring him back to his full glory (possibly referring to his power as well)

Yeah he was heavily injured but this was after he fought Ultimate Zero to a draw so he was already weakened and low on energy at the time. So I was thinking maybe he could scale for surviving the bomb while being weakened and out of energy? If this gets accepted it would further prove your point of King being strong enough to fix the universe but not having enough range to do it.

If Belial fully scaling to the bomb (At least 3-A likely Low 2-C) doesn’t get accepted I guess we could try and give him a possibly Low 2-C.

Last edited:
Back