• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

The only thing that kinda implies that Greeza takes no damage from physical attacks is the space needle. They said that other than the space needle nothing could defeat Greeza. Even when Z unlocked Delta Rise Claw it’s shown that he can’t damage Greeza without the Beliarok. Also I just remembered that Greeza has another weakness. It’s specifically mentioned in the show that one of the requirements to get the space needle from Greeza is to be strong enough to reisst his absorption which also erases you from existence. So if you are strong enough you can resist being erased from existence when Greeza absorbs you.

Also nice

So looking at the new trailer and now I see.... OH SHIT Joneus is here. Never thought they would bring him in. Also I’m not sure who that green ultra on the left is.

Edit: Oh that green Ultraman is the character from the Andro Melos. Like holy crap there’s a lot fo stuff happening in this trailer. I can already see the comments on bilibili going crazy once this trailer drops on the site.

Last edited:
I thought DRC was actually capable of damaging Greeza? Most of the time, their attacks either gets no-sold or Greeza warps away from, but DRC was able to land consecutive blows and even knock back Greeza, indicating that his attacks are effective. But then again, it was only stated that DRC is needed in order to not get erased when trying to get the needle. At the same time, getting the needle back meant he had to manually reach into Greeza by digging into him which seemed to indicate damage.

Also, Absolute Conspiracy is gonna be wild.

We don’t actually see Greeza get injured though. When Delta Rise Claw punched Greeza the first time other than getting knocked back nothing happened to Greeza it simply flew back at Z. After that Greeza took a barrage of punches and still acted like nothing happened. Heck Greeza didn’t even bother using its spatial distortion to dodge which kinda indicates that Delta Rise Claw can’t hurt Greeza. The only time it actually started using spatial distortion to actively dodge was when Beliarok was pulled out of his body. And the only time Greeza was shown to take actual damage was and when it was hit by the Beliarok. Which fits with them saying other than the space needle which is basically something born from Greeza‘s own void powers given form nothing could hurt it.

And yeah Absolute Conspiracy is gonna be crazy.

Just checked again, and while the electric shocks all over Greeza might be some indication, he still hasn't really displayed much beyond the knockbacks and staggers. Still though, kinda looked like he could at least nullify Greeza's warp stuff as seen when the first punch stopped him going ape crap. Also looked like DRC can stun, as Greeza was constantly unable to move until the shocks disappeared. Basically, you right.

I mean that could just be Greeza not using its warps just because It doesn’t believe Z is a threat. Like Greeza only briefly activated spatial distortion at the beginning of the episode for a while seemingly to test and see how strong Geed and Z were. After it realized that they weren’t a threat it just decided to not use it at all. Also in X we see that Cyber Gomora’s Super Oscillatory Wave did no damage to Greeza even when Greeza decided to simply catch the attack with its body.

So should I add Greeza having possible invulnerability to physical attacks due to being “nothing“ on the profile or just leave it as it is right now?

Also we still haven’t decided what type of nonexistence physiology Greeza has. I think it’s Type 1 but I’m not really sure.

Also anyways I’m almost done with Greeza’s profile just need to add a few more gifs and make the gallery after that the profile should be ready for publishing. Any opponents we should put Greeza against? I was thinking maybe Dante from Devil May Cry since he seems decently haxxed to go against somebody like Greeza.

Last edited:
I think we should just leave the profile as is for now.

And, I'm not really sure who to pit Greeza against since I rarely make matches. But Dante might be a good first test for how he fares in the wiki.

Alright.

So about Greeza’s nonexistent physiology. Do you think it’s Type 1 or Type 2? Or should I just try and find somebody else to ask about this?

Yeah Dante seems like the best match for Greeza. Most of the 3-As or High 3-As on the site are either too haxxed for Greeza such as Touhou or they just aren’t haxxed enough like Dragon Ball.

From what's said about Greeza; a total lack of information, lack of mass or energy, erasing everything and turning it to 0, I think he's more of a Type 1. I think. I initially believed that he might be Type 2, but I think there's still some missing bits of information in order to justify that. You could probably ask around though, of course, also providing examples such as statements from characters.

That's also one reason why I find it difficult to start matches, because there's usually no in-between.

Honestly we should find more scans for our future CRT and not just revolved around Greeza only lel

Also The Absolute Conspiracy will be so freaking epic next month and Z still doing a pretty awesome as always

Oh definitely. I have admittedly been sleeping on the bounty that scans bring, but with the Super Complete Works, I feel like they're at least trying to be consistent with some things. So, yeah.

Agreed, and with how extremely well Z 's doing, 17 episodes in no less, I hope whatever decline we'll see next year isn't too major. The quality of the movie will be somewhat determinative of the following series, which I hope will do Z justice.

We need to find more feats and calcs too and we can go, Kamen Rider got really succesfull because of that so why not Ultraman too?

Agreed, i hope Z Movie will surpassing Ginga S and Orb Movie with how clean the series going

So yeah anyways the Greeza profile is probably gonna take me a bit longer to make. Some the gifs on the Ultraman wiki are rather horrible in quality. Gonna try and see if I could make my own gifs.

Edit: Yeah on second thought nevermind I have absolutely no clue how to make gifs. Guess I’ll just have to use the low quality watermarked gifs instead.

Last edited:
It's okay, but I suggest changing the Z key to Unknown, at least 3-A since we haven't fully upgraded the verse yet. Also, I'm wondering if the first and second form ability section should be merged since he's displayed those powers in both forms.

Well there are some abilities like that sound wave thing that Greeza wasn’t shown to use in his first form so maybe not. Although Ultraman Z did make it seem like there isn’t really a difference between First Form and Second Form as Greeza could freely change between the two forms. Personally I think it’s fine just leaving the abilities as it is.

Alright I have done the change High 3-A to Unknown. At least 3-A. I also decided to move energy projection to the first form as Greeza could shoot out dark thunder energy even in that form.

That should be it right? Any other problems that I missed? If not I‘ll post it.

Last edited:
I'd say nothing else needs extensive check at this point. Maybe note that Geed and Juggler scales to Orb in order to further solidify his current ranking. Perhaps as a Note.

Not exactly sure if Juggler controlled Five King is comparable to Orb but I guess I could mention Galaxy Rising Geed being superior to Orb via soloing Gilvallis. Also I think I should probably remove the unknown. It’s pretty clear that Greeza isn’t really an unknown. He’s just really high into 3-A until they get upgraded to High 3-A.

And here it is. One of the most broken monsters in the series so far.

So. Who should be his first opponent? Devil May Cry characters seem like a good choice. We could probably set Greeza up against Dante (Devil May Cry), Vergil (Devil May Cry) or Mundus (Devil May Cry) who is also a Type 1 nonexistent being like Greeza.

Last edited:
We should revised a lot of them, most of our Ultras pages are either incomplete or staight up mess

Which mean a massive overhaul to the entire verse

I'll be making the revision thread today, so if there's any other particular thing you want to be addressed, state them now. Depending on how much there is to address, it's possible we'll need a part 2 of it.

Just to list some things to keep in mind for the future revisions:
*Remove all statements regarding M78 Ultra beams being capable of tearing through the atoms. If possible, find scans that specifically states the nature of the Specium Ray.
*Split Zero into two pages, one for his era which lists from his debut, all the way to UZF and the other for Post-Zero Era starting from Ginga S to Z.
-Alternatively, we could omit some keys like Gaiden and compress his New Gen appearances between when he is relevant and when he isn't.
*Updates on profiles in general.
*Judar's page. Going by several factors, like Hikari's statement and the fact his threat was recognized by King, we should propose him to be bumped into outright 3-A.
Some of these also take from past discussions.

84835186e950352aa345d72e5843fbf2b2118b66.jpg

Zetton’s 1 trillion degree fireball can instantly destroy the solar system in one shot. This was apparently a rather famous statement known among the Chinese Ultraman fandom. Couldn’t find the exact statement until recently.
Maybe add this to the revision as well

Was there any other statements or information in previous discussion threads that aren’t in the revision? If not than yeah just go ahead.

Finally done skimming the previous pages. No. I don't think there any other discussions worth bringing back up. In which case, I'll be preparing the new thread soon.

Haven’t watched New Generation Climax in a while and the movie was honestly the worst out of the New Generation movies but I could give it a rewatch and see if they mentioned anything worthwhile about it.

Also if nobody is making Greeza I call dibs on making it.
Also in ultraman z ep 15
It is said that if greeza fuse completely with geed ; geed will cease to exist
That prove greeza have existance eraser

And in ultraman X we saw greeza absorb X faster then when he absorb geed
That prove geed has resistance to absorbtion
The reason why the other kaiju spark doll didn't cease to exist is that x was able to grant greeza a physical body or some thing

Last edited:
Back