• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Could this apply to noa?

I don't think the Noa profile can apply. It's based on one statement that hasn't seen reference in modern portrayal of the character. So not yet.

@WanderingGecko
Yeah, 's why I never brought up 2-C.

As for the Inner Light, it's more so because of how disconnected Blazar is so far, and he doesn't exhibit the same kinds of abilities as normal Ultras do. Who knows, maybe they'll say he's as Ultra as they get.

I've also proposed putting a 5th thread, but didn't because we figured this was a good enough focal point. I'm not opposed to the idea though.

@WanderingGecko
Yeah, 's why I never brought up 2-C.
Bullton’s feat should be 2-A range though, since it mentioned all worlds and there are infinite worlds.

As for the Inner Light, it's more so because of how disconnected Blazar is so far, and he doesn't exhibit the same kinds of abilities as normal Ultras do. Who knows, maybe they'll say he's as Ultra as they get.
I mean he kinda does, it’s just not shown to a full extent. Like with other Ultras they don’t show the full extent of the Ultra Physiology too.

I've also proposed putting a 5th thread, but didn't because we figured this was a good enough focal point. I'm not opposed to the idea though.
I mean it’s been 2-4 years since the last discussion thread? We can make it.

Also, i feel like the Ultra's resistance to AZ should be limited, as they were very affected by it and were started to getting frozen by -273 c (Which is technically higher than AZ since it's -273.15c), with cold temperatures being a weakness of them. Plus i could be wrong but iirc Snowgon's ice breath is stated to be Absolute Zero and that froze Jack completely

Also speaking of Showa Era

https://vsbattles.com/threads/is-tanking-a-supernova-really-tanking-a-supernova.160893/

This thread really makes me question the Bemstar scaling. Currently we are scaling him to the Crab Nebula supernova. However, we have no idea if he was that close to it or even if he was in the epicenter, we just know that "Ever since it exploded, he began absorbing gas", which doesn't tell much. I feel like this would affect the scaling, and obviously Bemstar isn't the size of a star to tank the full yield

Last edited:
Also speaking of Showa Era

https://vsbattles.com/threads/is-tanking-a-supernova-really-tanking-a-supernova.160893/

This thread really makes me question the Bemstar scaling. Currently we are scaling him to the Crab Nebula supernova. However, we have no idea if he was that close to it or even if he was in the epicenter, we just know that "Ever since it exploded, he began absorbing gas", which doesn't tell much. I feel like this would affect the scaling, and obviously Bemstar isn't the size of a star to tank the full yield
I feel like it should be the same case as Spacegodzilla, who absorbed a supernova (as well as tanking it)

But even if the feat is invalid, it wouldn't really change the scaling since we have that constellation stuff (0.945 FOE), not really far from 1 FOE...

I feel like it should be the same case as Spacegodzilla, who absorbed a supernova
Bemstar is never stated to have absorbed it, nor it's implied. Also we scale SpaceG from absorbing the energy, not tanking it.

But even if the feat is invalid, it wouldn't really change the scaling since we have that constellation stuff (0.945 FOE), not really far from 1 FOE...
Yeah it wouldn't, they would still get in the FOE range

Also i've found more things for the Ultra Physiology.

Ultras should have Dimensional Travel. Gaia can travel to a different dimension, Zoffy goes to Yapool's dimension, Ace and the Ultra Brothers goes to Golgotha which is in a connected universe, 80 can teleport to a different dimension, Zero's can fly to a different universe with enough energy and etc.

They also should get Power Bestowal and Fusionism, it's very common in the series for the Ultras to give their energy and powers to their allies and be capable of fusing with each other to form a new Ultraman. Also, they literally fuse with their host

Also i've found more things for the Ultra Physiology.

Ultras should have Dimensional Travel. Gaia can travel to a different dimension, Zoffy goes to Yapool's dimension, Ace and the Ultra Brothers goes to Golgotha which is in a connected universe, 80 can teleport to a different dimension, Zero's can fly to a different universe with enough energy and etc.

They also should get Power Bestowal and Fusionism, it's very common in the series for the Ultras to give their energy and powers to their allies and be capable of fusing with each other to form a new Ultraman. Also, they literally fuse with their host
But is dimensional travel natural for every single ultra? Also i didn't know that there isn't fusionism and power bestowal on the ultra physiology page

Honestly, this was only numbered 4 because originally on the fandom forums each thread could only have up to 500 posts. But after we moved over to our own forum the post limit was no longer a thing hence we just stuck with this one thread ever since without changing it.

And tbh I don’t think making a new thread would be that good of an idea since there are lots of info that are on this thread and jumping back and forth between threads to search for statements would be kind of annoying. Though we could just rename this thread to something else and remove the 4 from the thread title.

Basically what you said
And since this is my thread, maybe i'll update the OP later when i'm not busy, working together for Arknights on the Wiki right now

And honestly I don’t think making a new thread would be that good of an idea since there are lots of info that are on this thread and jumping back and forth between threads to search for statements would be kind of annoying. Though we could just rename this thread to something else and remove the 4 from the thread title.
This is probably the better solution, I suggest changing the title to like “Ultra Series Mega-Discussion Thread: Add a line here or something” as we generally discuss every single media related to the Ultra Series and other canons of it.

Yeah sure. Though I believe only the thread maker can update the thread op and title. So you’re probably gonna have to wait for Mr.Cutlery to come on and talk to him about what to change the title to.

This is probably the better solution, I suggest changing the title to like “Ultra Series Mega-Discussion Thread: Add a line here or something” as we generally discuss every single media related to the Ultra Series and other canons of it.
As i said above, when i'm not busy ATM or lazy I'll edit the OP

But still i didn't know you are so fixated over this lel

EDIT: NVM i thought i'm the one who made this thread in first place lmao

I’m not though. I’m doing this just cause I thought it was a cool tradition.

Last edited:

LMAO! I was just about to say if you were actually secretly Mr.Cutlery this whole time.

LMAO! I was just about to say if you were actually secretly Mr.Cutlery this whole time.
I'm having a brainrot moment, the Arknights agenda hit me hard lmao
pedro-henrique-wei-wei-wei-wei.gif

BTW guy should we made a new thread, this thread is getting very and i mean very long and we need an easier way to get info on this thread
Bruh if you think this thread is long take a look at this

Also you could just use the search function and search this thread for statements by typing in words related to what you want to search for.

We wait for Arc's tagline before changing the thread title, unless I missed it.

Also one way to differentiate between Vel and I is that she's Indonesian, I'm Malaysian. We're practically oil and water.

Oh right also that reminds me I forgot to bring this up before but apparently outside of Taiga & Z’s stage show there’s another stage show that was confirmed canon as part of the UGF storyline after Regulos: The First Mission since it was written into something that seems to be an UGF storyline data book or magazine. It’s the one labeled UGFSN at the very bottom.
Edit: Just did some research and this is the official UGF timeline from the Blu-Ray.
It’s called Ultra Galaxy Fight Special Night but it’s locked behind Tsuburaya Imagination just like the Ultimate Force Zero Side Story Novel so almost nobody knew about this which is why there’s no translation of it on BiliBili even now.

But I did manage to find a raw of it on BiliBili though for those that are interested
Though from what I’ve heard it does cause some scaling problems like Base Ginga supposed being stronger than Regulos. Haven’t watched it so I’m not sure if that’s true or not though. So there could be some context missing.

Edit: Also not sure if this is official or fan made (Or fan made using info from the Blu-ray) but if it is official or is timeline info regarding UGF from the Blu-ray than this means Ultraman Story (Or rather the fight with Grand King) is in fact confirmed canon so we won’t need to worry about that fights canonicity anymore if we had any worries regarding it in the first place.
ce66d9224f4a20a4a331d908d5529822730ed040.jpg

Last edited:
I mean yeah but at least now we know the Grand King fight is 100% canon if we didn’t already do that. I’m probably gonna go take a look at Special Night once I get back home and see what new scaling it would bring.

Last edited:
We're just gonna have to assume that Regulos is just extremely gifted and his innate strength comparable to Zero, cause there's no logical reason why he could compete with the Ultras of today.

Blog looks good so far, I'll give it a proper check later.

Also, watching Final Odyssey right now, and...

Should we give Tiga Dark all the powers of darkness shown explicitly from at least the likes of Gatanothor considering Carmilla claimed him to have the strongest power of darkness. Strangely, seems like magazines have also supported this if I remember right. And that said...

Should we apply all showcased powers of darkness together or at least put them into certain categories with abilities that's been shown by other users before?

Blog looks good so far, I'll give it a proper check later.
Credited it you and Peter too btw.

Should we give Tiga Dark all the powers of darkness shown explicitly from at least the likes of Gatanothor considering Carmilla claimed him to have the strongest power of darkness. Strangely, seems like magazines have also supported this if I remember right. And that said...
I mean having the strongest power of darkness doesn’t necessarily mean you can use every single ability that other users of darkness can. But if it’s supported enough and is consistent then sure.

Back