• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

I'll keep reading, but the statement on Justice actually said something along the line of:

"The Justice Kick will pierce through enemies!"

I see so I guess it was just somebody assuming Standard Justice is compared to Super Taro since the magazine showed Justice kicking Grand King. Anyways here’s a compilation of the more important stuff in Cosmos.

Corona Cosmos is the strongest red giant. This was also a statement in a databook that had Gaia SV and Junis Nexus. Not sure if Max was released at this time. But since the person who posted it didn‘t show Max I guess this was before Max. Although it kinda has contradictions with Nexus being called the strongest. So personally I think this is only referring to Red Ultras prior to Nexus and Max.

Eclipse Mode is a fusion of Corona and Luna Mode.

Chaos Ultraman Calamity’s body is several tens of times stronger than Chaos Ultraman. Chaos Ultraman is a copy of Corona Cosmos while Calamity is a copy of Eclipse Cosmos with equal power. So the difference in power between Eclipse and Corona is about 30x since several means at least 3.

Future Cosmos is several times powerful than Eclipse Cosmos

Standard Justice is stronger than Eclipse Cosmos

Crusher Justice is several times more powerful than Standard Justice

Future Cosmos and Crusher Justice’s Cross Perfection is several times more powerful than Future Cosmos’ normal beams.

This chinese translation of an interview said that if Cosmos used his full power he could’ve beat Etelgar. The exact context is they asked them why Cosmos was holding back in the Ginga S movie. And they replied saying that Cosmos is really powerful, if in story he used his full power than there really won’t be any point for us to be there. But since this seems to be an interview with the actors so I’m not sure how trustworthy this is. Although considering how Future Cosmos was able to fight Leugocyte in UGF2 I wouldn’t even be surprised if he could solo Etelgar.

There’s also a databook statement about Chaos Ultraman being able to output 50x more energy than a Chaos Header. But this is way too ridiculous and doesn't really match what happens in the series (Chaos Header beating up Corona Cosmos).

Edit: Also Tsuburaya loves to say several times or several tens of times. Almost every Ultraman Series has at least one of those statement. Fun fact Gaia V2 is 90x stronger than Multi Tiga based on scaling and the statements also Gaia V1 is 45x since V2 is stated to be twice as strong as V1 due to being Gaia V1 + Agul V1. This kinda explains how Gaia V2 was strong enough to exceed Five King’s absorption while Strong Dyna and Power Tiga together couldn’t. Like I know that during the Heisei Era almost every Ultra was stronger than the last. But this is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Well guys the final episode is now out. So all in all the final episode was good like very good. It was awesome seeing all three Storage SAA fight together though it felt weird how they were able to fight Destrudos. Guess Celebro probably just wanted to play around with them but he didn’t expect them to actually be able to pull him out. Haruki finally beat Yoko in a arm wrestling match so now he gets the right to marry her congrats. And can I just say that the midair transformation was probably the best final episode transformation in the New Generation? Like wow I honestly didn’t expect any New Generation transformation to top Gai’s running transformation but Haruki did it with his midair transformation. Also hey nice to see Kaburagi back to take his revenge against Celebro. Kinda feel bad for the director though. Hope he gets better and also gets to watch Celebro get dissected.

And now on to the scaling. So ignoring the part when Celebro was controlling Destrudos it seems like even after losing the power of the Belial Medal, Destrudos is still stronger than Delta Rise Claw Z even when he was using the Beliarok. So now it seems like Destrudos is in fact the strongest monster in Ultraman Z. Although to be honest Greeza probably still kicks its ass just like how IF would destroy Berseke due to Hax. And it seems like in this episode Base Z got a Glitter Tiga esque power up to defeat Destrudos. And that last Z shaped Zestium Beam was awesome. This stuff will probably be explained in more detail when the super complete works comes out so I guess we’ll have to wait. Also Beliarok has like what Low-Godly regen? He seemingly came back after being completely destroyed trying to absorb Destrudos‘ D4 Ray.

Though other than that I still have a feel questions. Like what happened to the Red King egg? Also will STORAGE still be here or disbanded once that higher up lady wakes up? Or will Kaburagi and the director vouch for them and say it was Celebro that did all the stuff? And did Haruki merge with Z like Jack and Ace did with their human host?

Last edited:
I'm thinking that its not kind of glitter-esque but rather unlocked his full potential to become full pledged Ultra, still its just my theory lel, i will wait for super complete works as well

I mean it kinda looked like how Glitter Tiga works. The light and hope of humans cheering gives Tiga or in this case Z a power up. The scene even had those light particles fusing with Haruki. Cause I’ll be honest even if Base Z suddenly unlocked his true power I really don’t think he would go from having low end 4-B lvls of power to surpassing Delta Rise Claw w/ Beliarok which is very high up in the tier 3 scaling chain. But yeah we should just wait for the super complete works which probably comes out late 2021.

On the New Gen finale transformation scene, I feel like it's kinda a given, especially since it was Taguchi himself who poularized that. And yeah, Kaburagi deserved that return,and the Director should have as well, but I take what they can give with what they had.

Yeah, Destrudos still is the strongest. Maybe not exactly topping Baraba or Greeza, but he did enough to warrant serious acknowledgement. The Z Zestium was so extra but hot damn if it wasn't beautiful. And again yes, a lot will have to wait confirmation throygh the SCW still. Also yeah, I believe dimensional eradication should warrant Low-Godly.

I guess the only one we can even remotely get an answer on is with Haruki's merger. I'm pretty sure the two are glued together tightly, further implied by the overlaid image of Haruki on Z.

Also, with that finale, do you think TAC really meant to connect to Z, or the other way around now?

Destrudos probably topped Baraba but not Greeza for me. He destroyed the second to last defense force on Earth onscreen and was proceeding to destroy STORAGE and later on he also pretty much tanked everything Delta Rise Clas threw at him and overloaded Beliarok even after being somewhat weakened. Baraba was awesome but Ace kinda overshadowed him. Greeza was just plain awesome though with it stomping everyone, absorbing Geed as well fighting at night and tanking Delta Rise Claw.

I think there was confirmation that said The Absolute Conspiracy was before Z. Also even if there wasn’t it’s already stated in the magazines that the third story happens during Z‘s training with Mebius. And this was a thing that was mentioned in the episode 22 voice drama where Mebius asked if Z wanted to be trained by him before Zero accepts him as his disciple. And the voice drama takes place before the series. So it has to be after Taiga movie but before Ultraman Z.

And it’s also kinda been a trend for the Fight series to be set after the movie of the previous but before the new series.

Last edited:
Ah, right, right, I forgot that he was training under Mebius for the time being. Well, guess that answers that.

Greeza was effective because of the level of threat he presented and what he forced the main characters to do. Barab had arguably the best antagonistic presence, but like you said, mostly overshadowed by Ace. Destrudos placed the personal stakes at an all time high for me, then coupled with a power that was built up on for the past 4 episodes, layered again by what he did in order to reach that form, is personally why I consider him the highest still, with as little selective bias as possible.

Yeah pretty much. And I’ll be honest I do have a bias for Greeza with it being what originally brought me back to the Ultra Series. So in the end I’d say in terms of presence for the top 3 in Z

Greeza >= Destrudos > Baraba

And in terms of the actual power scaling in the series for the top 3 in Z

Destrudos > Baraba >= Greeza

So latest episode of UGF2 is out. So we got parts of the Taiga novel adapted into the latest episode. The part about Hikari turning into Hunter Knight Tsurugi being one of the reason why Tregear went dark in the first place was adapted. Though it seems like it has been changed a bit as I don’t remember Tregear being at the scene in the novel when Hikari turned into Tsurugi. Though if I’m being honest I actually prefer this version over the one in the novel. Cause Tregear questioning the light even though he didn’t see how Hikari went dark doesn’t really make too much sense.

Also it was Showa Era Taro that fought Night Fang not Reiwa Era Taro. Well at least this means the scaling won’t be too much of a mess as we could just assume this Night Fang isn’t as strong as the one in Taiga just like with Hellberus in the first story. I just hope the super complete works don’t come out and say something stupid like these are the same ones from the Taiga series. Cause otherwise it would break the scaling as Showa Era Taro defeated it.

Last edited:
Yeah, on the scaling first, I also hope they don't pull something dumb like that. Because I can accept that these are completely different versions.

And yeah, the decision to have Tregear more of a terrified person rather than already dabbling in dark-minded thoughts was pretty neat, too. At least that way, we understand better how he came to the rejection of both light and darkness.

So yeah anyways since it doesn’t seem like there is anything super important this week to discuss I guess I’ll start posting a scaling of the Heisei Era sometime today or tomorrow.

Didn’t think it would take me this long to only compile the information on three series. Guess I’ll just do the rest later. So first off the scaling between the Heisei Trio series.

Tiga

First off we have the infamous Tiga is stronger than all Showa tv Ultras statement. And here’s an extra statement saying Tiga’s Zeperion Beam is stronger than all previous Showa Era Ultras beam. So Tiga being stronger than all Showa tv Ultras is consistent.

Also the Superior 8 Ultra Brother Tiga is the same as the Tiga from his own series. Battle in Hyperspace Tiga is also the same as before.

Power Tiga is several times stronger than Multi Tiga. Once again Power Tiga is several times stronger than Multi Tiga.

Sky Tiga is triple the speed of Multi Tiga.

Kyrieloid I has power comparable to Multi Tiga. But his speed is greater. Kyrieloid II is several times stronger than Kyrieloid I. Also its said that the Tiga that defeated Kyrieloid II was an incomplete version of Glitter Tiga kinda like how Ultra Instinct Sign is an incomplete version of Ultra Instinct. I have heard about this many times in the chinese fandom but I still haven’t seen a statement of this. But it does make sense with how “Multi Type” Tiga stomped Kyrieloid II in its strength form so easily when he was losing so easily even in Power Type just a few minutes ago.

Also fun fact despite what the Ultraman wiki say, Ligatron is actually confirmed to have the same life signal as Synthetic Sphere Monsters. Which means Ligatron is actually the first Synthetic Sphere Monster. Tiga essentially fought a Dyna monster in his series which was why he was having such a hard time beating it even in Power Type.

Gobnu Giga possesses strength greater than Power Tiga. Gobnu Ogma is even stronger than Gobnu Giga.

Strengthened/Fire Golza is twice as strong as normal Golza.

Silvergon is the strongest monster to appear in the first 26 episodes of Ultraman Tiga. Once again strongest monster in the first 26 episodes. Silvergon possesses power greater than Power Tiga. Though keep in mind it’s specifically saying only monsters. Kyrieloid II is an alien not a monster.

Goldras is several tens of times stronger than Silvergon. Once again several tens of times Silvergon. It is the strongest monster to appear in the first 36 episodes of Ultraman Tiga. Until Gatanothor no other monster has gotten a statement of being the strongest monster. So Goldras is without a doubt the second strongest monster in Ultraman Tiga prior to the Final Odyssey. Also it’s mentioned that Goldras completely ignored all of Power Tiga’s attacks and thought Tiga wasn’t worthy of him fighting seriously. So this several tens of times statement is consistent as it is far beyond even Power Tiga. The only reason it lost was because it’s horns which are it’s only weakness got destroyed which heavily weakened him to the point where Tiga could defeat him.

King Silvergon and King Goldras from Superior 8 are stronger versions of the original. The monsters Super Alien Hipporit summoned are powered up versions of the original.

Gatanothor is the final boss and the strongest evil in Ultraman Tiga. Demonzoa is the strongest evil god (Demonzoa is stronger than Gatanothor). Which totally makes sense as Demonzoa is a fusion of Camearra + Gatanothor’s resentment + all the darkness on R'lyeh Island.

Demonzoa largest and strongest creature. Once again Demonzoa largest and strongest. Since Final Odyssey came out after Dyna this likely means Demonzoa > Gransphere.

Final Odyssey Glitter Tiga is stronger than the Glitter Tiga from the tv series as he was powered by the light of all the ancient Ultras rather than humans. Also Glitter Tiga during Final Odyssey has a strongest beam in history statement. Super Taro‘s Cosmo Miracle Beam had a strongest beam in the Showa Era statement. So Final Odyssey Glitter Tiga > Super Taro as his statement came out later. This also makes some sense as Tiga is stronger than all Showa tv Ultras and on top of that he was boosted by all the Ultras in the ancient civilization when he entered this Glitter Form.

Dyna

Now we have the Dyna is stronger than Tiga statement.

Dyna’s slash is equal to Ultraman’s slash. This is likely referring to Ultraman from Ultraman Tiga who was shown to be stronger than Yanakargi who defeated Multi Tiga.

Flash Dyna defeating Golza II who is stronger than the previous Golza from Tiga who required Power Tiga to defeat. Also it’s implied in the databook that this Golza was revived by Sphere as well.

Flash Dyna defeated King Silvergon.

Strong Dyna was able to overpower and one shot Neosaurus in a beam clash. Neosaurus stomped Clone Silvergon who is equal to the original that was stronger than Power Tiga.

Queen Monera is the strongest enemy in the universe (Frontier Space Universe). So Queen Monera > Gatanothor. Not sure about Demonzoa who came out in the Final Odyssey which was after Warriors of Starlight.

Both Dyna and Tiga were powered up when they fought Queen Monera.

Gransphere is the strongest enemy in Frontier Space Universe.

Gaia

Superior 8 awakened the memories of the Gamu from the Gaia tv. Implying this is also the same Gaia just like how Tiga was the same as before.

Gaia V2 is twice as strong as Gaia V1. Once again V2 is twice as strong as V1.

Gaia SV is several times stronger than Gaia V2. Once again Gaia SV is several times stronger than Gaia V2. And again SV is several times stronger than V2.

Agul V1 is stronger than Gaia V1.

Agul V2 is physically stronger than Gaia V2 but their beams are comparable.

Agul V2 is twice as strong as Agul V1.

Gaia and Agul became stronger when they were revived in the final episode.

In Superior 8, we saw Gaia V2 defeat King Goldras. Multi Tiga was able to fight both King Silvergon and King Goldras in the movie but I think we should consider this an outlier as it was stated that this Tiga is the same as tv Tiga. And the Tiga from his own series was weaker than a normal Silvergon even while in Power Type and was completely stomped by a normal Goldras.

Composite Scaling

Glitter Tiga > Super Taro

Demonzoa > Gransphere > Queen Monera > Gatanothor > Goldras 30x>? Kyrieloid II Strength Form > Power Tiga ≈ Kyrieloid II 3x> Kyrieloid I ≈ Multi Tiga

Strong Dyna > Neosaurus > Heisei Era Ultraman = Flash Dyna >= Golza II > King Silvergon > Silvergon > Power Tiga 3x> Multi Tiga > All Showa tv Ultras

Gaia SV 3x> Agul V2 >= Gaia V2 2x> Agul V1 >= Gaia V1

Gaia SV 3x> Agul V2 >= Gaia V2 > King Goldras > Goldras 30x> Silvergon > Power Tiga 3x> Multi Tiga > All Showa tv Ultras

Last edited:
Didn’t think it would take me this long to only compile the information on three series. Guess I’ll just do the rest later. So first off the scaling between the Heisei Trio series.

Tiga

First off we have the infamous Tiga is stronger than all Showa tv Ultras statement. And here’s an extra statement saying Tiga’s Zeperion Beam is stronger than all previous Showa Era Ultras beam. So Tiga being stronger than all Showa tv Ultras is consistent.

Also the Superior 8 Ultra Brother Tiga is the same as the Tiga from his own series. Battle in Hyperspace Tiga is also the same as before.

Power Tiga is several times stronger than Multi Tiga. Once again Power Tiga is several times stronger than Multi Tiga.

Sky Tiga is triple the speed of Multi Tiga.

Kyrieloid I has power comparable to Multi Tiga. But his speed is greater. Kyrieloid II is several times stronger than Kyrieloid I. Also its said that the Tiga that defeated Kyrieloid II was an incomplete version of Glitter Tiga kinda like how Ultra Instinct Sign is an incomplete version of Ultra Instinct. I have heard about this many times in the chinese fandom but I still haven’t seen a statement of this. But it does make sense with how “Multi Type” Tiga stomped Kyrieloid II in its strength form so easily when he was losing so easily even in Power Type just a few minutes ago.

Also fun fact despite what the Ultraman wiki say, Ligatron is actually confirmed to have the same life signal as Synthetic Sphere Monsters. Which means Ligatron is actually the first Synthetic Sphere Monster. Tiga essentially fought a Dyna monster in his series which was why he was having such a hard time beating it even in Power Type.

Gobnu Giga possesses strength greater than Power Tiga. Gobnu Ogma is even stronger than Gobnu Giga.

Strengthened/Fire Golza is twice as strong as normal Golza.

Silvergon is the strongest monster to appear in the first 26 episodes of Ultraman Tiga. Once again strongest monster in the first 26 episodes. Silvergon possesses power greater than Power Tiga. Though keep in mind it’s specifically saying only monsters. Kyrieloid II is an alien not a monster.

Goldras is several tens of times stronger than Silvergon. Once again several tens of times Silvergon. It is the strongest monster to appear in the first 36 episodes of Ultraman Tiga. Until Gatanothor no other monster has gotten a statement of being the strongest monster. So Goldras is without a doubt the second strongest monster in Ultraman Tiga prior to the Final Odyssey. Also it’s mentioned that Goldras completely ignored all of Power Tiga’s attacks and thought Tiga wasn’t worthy of him fighting seriously. So this several tens of times statement is consistent as it is far beyond even Power Tiga. The only reason it lost was because it’s horns which are it’s only weakness got destroyed which heavily weakened him to the point where Tiga could defeat him.

King Silvergon and King Goldras from Superior 8 are stronger versions of the original. The monsters Super Alien Hipporit summoned are powered up versions of the original.

Gatanothor is the final boss and the strongest evil in Ultraman Tiga. Demonzoa is the strongest evil god (Demonzoa is stronger than Gatanothor). Which totally makes sense as Demonzoa is a fusion of Camearra + Gatanothor’s resentment + all the darkness on R'lyeh Island.

Final Odyssey Glitter Tiga is stronger than the Glitter Tiga from the tv series as he was powered by the light of all the ancient Ultras rather than humans. Also Glitter Tiga during Final Odyssey has a strongest beam in history statement. Super Taro‘s Cosmo Miracle Beam had a strongest beam in the Showa Era statement. So Final Odyssey Glitter Tiga > Super Taro as his statement came out later. This also makes some sense as Tiga is stronger than all Showa tv Ultras and on top of that he was boosted by all the Ultras in the ancient civilization when he entered this Glitter Form.

Dyna

Now we have the Dyna is stronger than Tiga statement.

Dyna’s slash is equal to Ultraman’s slash. This is likely referring to Ultraman from Ultraman Tiga who was shown to be stronger than Yanakargi who defeated Multi Tiga.

Flash Dyna defeating Golza II who is stronger than the previous Golza from Tiga who required Power Tiga to defeat. Also it’s implied in the databook that this Golza was revived by Sphere as well.

Flash Dyna defeated King Silvergon.

Strong Dyna was able to overpower and one shot Neosaurus in a beam clash. Neosaurus stomped Clone Silvergon who is equal to the original that was stronger than Power Tiga.

Queen Monera is the strongest enemy in the universe (Frontier Space Universe). So Queen Monera > Gatanothor. Not sure about Demonzoa who came out in the Final Odyssey which was after Warriors of Starlight.

Both Dyna and Tiga were powered up when they fought Queen Monera.

Gaia

Superior 8 awakened the memories of the Gamu from the Gaia tv. Implying this is also the same Gaia just like how Tiga was the same as before.

Gaia V2 is twice as strong as Gaia V1. Once again V2 is twice as strong as V1.

Gaia SV is several times stronger than Gaia V2. Once again Gaia SV is several times stronger than Gaia V2. And again SV is several times stronger than V2.

Agul V1 is stronger than Gaia V1.

Agul V2 is physically stronger than Gaia V2 but their beams are comparable.

Agul V2 is twice as strong as Agul V1.

Gaia and Agul became stronger when they were revived in the final episode.

In Superior 8, we saw Gaia V2 defeat King Goldras. Multi Tiga was able to fight both King Silvergon and King Goldras in the movie but I think we should consider this an outlier as it was stated that this Tiga is the same as tv Tiga. And the Tiga from his own series was weaker than a normal Silvergon even while in Power Type and was completely stomped by a normal Goldras.

Composite Scaling

Glitter Tiga > Super Taro

Queen Monera > Gatanothor > Goldras 30x>? Kyrieloid II Strength Form > Power Tiga ≈ Kyrieloid II 3x> Kyrieloid I ≈ Multi Tiga

Strong Dyna > Neosaurus > Heisei Era Ultraman = Flash Dyna >= Golza II > King Silvergon > Silvergon > Power Tiga 3x> Multi Tiga > All Showa tv Ultras

Gaia SV 3x> Agul V2 >= Gaia V2 2x> Agul V1 >= Gaia V1

Gaia SV 3x> Agul V2 >= Gaia V2 > King Goldras > Goldras 30x> Silvergon > Power Tiga 3x> Multi Tiga > All Showa tv Ultras
Nice.

Can't wait for Nexus.

I'm gonna keep reviewing thia over and over while also checking back on the series. But it looks like a lot of those actually are accurate. Just to be clear, in some calculations and threads I've ended up on during the wiki forum days would use 20 when tens is mentioned. Still pretty close to the original, but not too high either.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if we should take Dyna vs K.Silvergon as feat for himself alone since the others also fought monsters of similar caliber.

@Veloxt1r0kore Honestly Gransphere doesn’t really have any statement about being the strongest or whatever. All it has is the Hax to absorb and take over anything. They themselves don’t really possess any combat capabilities other than being bigger than Earth as Gransphere.

@Mr.Cutlery Is that so? Cause I would assume that 数十倍 would be considered several ten times rather than simply tens of times as 数 means several.

Wait what do you mean by others have fought monsters of similar caliber? You mean the part with Tiga fighting them? Personally I would consider it an outlier only because Daigo was treated as the mc in that movie.

Last edited:
Ah, right. Well, I suppose there'd be no problems in that case.

And on that, I was just referring to how Tiga and Gaia also fought enemies at similar levels, and I was being cautious so as to not consider Dyna alone having the superior feat for fighting King Silvergon.

I mean I did say Tiga fighting them should be an outlier or considered PIS since he was the mc of the movie. It was stated in the databook this was the same Tiga from the tv series. And we all saw how Silvergon and Goldras pretty much played around with Tiga in his own series. Gaia was also considered the same so Dyna would logically also be the same. Also Dyna has been treated as stronger than Tiga for quite a while now.

Like I posted above Flash Dyna is considered stronger than Tiga and is comparable to Heisei Era Ultraman who is stronger than Tiga. He also defeated Golza II who was stated to be an even stronger version of Golza that required Power Tiga to defeat. And Ligatron who is essentially a Synthetic Sphere Monster was also on par with if not stronger than Power Tiga. And he pretty much one shot Neosaurus who is way stronger than Silvergon in Strong Type when they decided to have a beam struggle. So I would think Flash Dyna defeating King Silvergon would be even more supporting feat of him being stronger than Power Tiga.

Edit: But yeah I’ll start compiling the scaling for Cosmos to Mebius later today.

Last edited:
I suppose we can consider it outlier in that case.

Yes, I remember that statement, but I believe we can really only use those statements as basis for their in-series stats given how wild future appearances place them in the power scaling charts. But in any case, I agree still that Dyna should be noted as stronger than Tiga thanks to the statements.

Yeah I agree that the statements should only be used for their series. But since Superior 8 Ultra Brothers and Battle in Hyperspace both said Tiga was the same I think we should consider everything from Ultraman Tiga to Superior 8 Ultra Brothers to be the same Tiga, Dyna, and Gaia from their original series. But the ones that appear later on during the Ultra Galaxy Era and onwards should be considered future versions of them that have gotten stronger. Because by Ginga S movie they are pretty much all treated as comparable to some extent.

Anyways on to Cosmos, Nexus, Max, and Mebius. I’ll be copy and pasting most of the Cosmos stuff I posted from the previous page.

Cosmos

Corona Cosmos is the strongest red giant. Once again strongest red giant. This was also a statement in a databook that had Gaia SV and Junis Nexus. Not sure if Max was released at this time. But since the person who posted it didn‘t show Max I guess this was before Max. Although it kinda has contradictions with Nexus being called the strongest. So personally I think this is only referring to Red Ultras prior to Nexus and Max.

There’s also a databook statement about Chaos Ultraman being able to output 50x more energy than a Chaos Header. But this is way too ridiculous and doesn't really match what happens in the series (Chaos Header Iblis beating up Corona Cosmos). Unless this is specifically talking about a singular Chaos Header (Which doesn’t seem to possess any combat capabilities) and not Iblis or Mebut.

Eclipse Mode is a fusion of Corona and Luna Mode.

Chaos Ultraman Calamity’s body is several tens of times stronger than Chaos Ultraman. Chaos Ultraman is a copy of Corona Cosmos while Calamity is a copy of Eclipse Cosmos with equal power. So the difference in power between Eclipse and Corona is about 30x since several means at least 3.

Future Cosmos is several times powerful than Eclipse Cosmos.

Standard Justice is stronger than Eclipse Cosmos. Once again Standard Justice is stronger than Eclipse Cosmos.

Crusher Justice is several times more powerful than Standard Justice.

Future Cosmos and Crusher Justice’s Cross Perfection is several times more powerful than Future Cosmos’ normal beams. So their combination beam is not 1+1 it’s closer to 1x3. This is also a thing with monsters fighting together. So in the Ultra Series when you fight together your power becomes several times stronger than by itself. And fusing is even stronger than fighting separately.

Sandros has power strong enough to torture both Eclipse Cosmos and Standard Justice. Basically Sandros is stronger than Eclipse Cosmos and Standard Justice. Kinda fits with him fighting them both at the same time in the movie.

Two Gloker Pawn could take down Space Corona Cosmos but one can’t.

And we saw in the movie that the Rook form can overpower Standard Justice and fight Crusher Justice.

Gloker Bishop is the strongest robot. Gloker Bishop is the strongest robot monster. And again Gloker Bishop is the strongest robot weapon. So with all these statements and the fact that Cosmos is a fusion material of Legend, I wouldn’t even be surprised if this is confirming Gloker Bishop > Grand King w/ Juda’s power. And just saying in the databooks they never make a difference between normal Grand King and Grand King w/ Juda’s power. They just say Grand King so it is possible.

Gloker Mother can create countless numbers of Gloker Pawn. Two Gloker Pawn can fuse into Gloker Rook which is stronger than Standard Justice.

Giga Endra as we all know took 0 damage from Cross Perfection and pretty much one shot Cosmos and Justice. So I don’t even think I need to pull out the databook statement for this thing.

Legend one shot Giga Endra and is shown to be able to scare away Absolute Tartarus.

And finally the Delacion might be the creator of M78 universe statement.

Nexus

Anphans Nexus’ power is 8000 while Anphans Next is 6000. I think this scene was talking about Next compared to Nexus right? Haven’t watched Nexus in a while so I don’t remember that clearly. But I don’t think there’s any other statements that shows how strong Next is compared to Nexus. So if this isn’t comparison between them than Next will have to be unknown.

Nexus is the strongest superhero. And once again strongest giant of light. Guess this is supposed to be what proves Nexus > Cosmos.

All four users of Nexus during Ultraman Nexus possesses roughly the same power as Anphans Nexus.

Junis Nexus is several times stronger than Anphans Nexus.

Dark Faust has power comparable to Junis Nexus.

Faust’s Meta Field makes him several times stronger.

Dark Mephisto possesses power greater than Dark Faust. Dark Mephisto has power comparable to Junis Nexus. Dark Mephisto‘s beam is comparable to Junis Nexus. So uhh it seems like Dark Mephisto is only slightly stronger than Dark Faust who is comparable to Junis Nexus.

Meta Field increases Nexus’ power by several times its original. But it uses up energy very quickly.

Junis Blue Nexus is stronger than Junis Nexus. Once again Junis Blue > Junis.

Dark Mephisto Zwei possesses power greater than Junis Blue Nexus.

Izmael has the combat power and abilities of all Space Beasts. So essentially Izmael has the combined powers of all Space Beasts. How in the world did it get defeated again? I kinda forgot cause like wasn’t some of the Space Beast by themselves already stronger than Junis Blue Nexus?

Dark Zagi is the strongest Dark Ultra.

Noa stomped Zagi it’s as simple as that no need for any statements.

Max

Max is stronger than all previous Ultra warrior. He is the strongest red superhero. Once again strongest Ultra warrior. And again strongest warrior. And once again strongest M78 warrior. And again strongest Ultraman in history. So yeah he has a crap ton of strongest statements which fits with him having a whole bunch of haxxed monsters in his series. But honestly at most I think this just proves him being stronger than Corona Cosmos and Junis Nexus. Don’t think this is enough to prove him being stronger than Eclipse Cosmos or Future Cosmos or Junis Blue Nexus.

Xenon has power greater than Max. Xenon has power comparable to Max. Once again Xenon has power greater than Max. There’s like a bunch of other statements saying Xenon is comparable or stronger than Max so you guys should get it by now. I feel like it’s kind of a trend with the Ultra Series making the secondary ultra stronger than the main ultra in terms of base form.

But yeah Max doesn’t really have much statements other than being the strongest and fastest.

Mebius

Mebius is the strongest warrior. Base Mebius’ power does not lose to any of the Ultra Brothers.

Mebium Dynamite is comparable to Taro’s Ultra Dynamite. So Base Mebius = Taro.

Burning Mebium Dynamite is a stronger version of the Mebium Dynamite. It is twice as strong as the normal version.

Imperializer possesses power greater than Ultraman. Picture shows Taro so Imperializer > Taro. And we saw that it was also able to fight and overwhelm Mebius Brave. And if I remember correctly it has a gets stronger every time it gets hurt statement.

Alien Reflect is stronger than previous enemies in Ultraman Mebius.

Burning Mebium Kick is equal to Leo Kick. So here we have confirmation here that during the Heisei Era, Leo is stronger than Taro.

Phoenix Brave Mebius is stronger than Alien Empera. Welp at least theres confirmation that Phoenix Brave is stronger. Though from the looks of previous statements Alien Empera is still comparable to him to an extent.

Phoenix Brave Mebius is comparable to Armored Darkness.

Armored Darkness has power on par with Alien Empera

Once again Armored Darkness is comparable to Alien Empera

Alien Empera is the strongest enemy in the Ultra Series at the time of Mebius

Armored Darkness makes the wearer several ten times stronger

Mebius Infinity is a fusion of Mebius and full power of the Six Ultra Brothers. Basically Mebius Infinity > Super Taro.

Final Meteor increases the beams by several times its original power.

Hikari’s beam is stronger than Armor of Revenge Tsurugi’s beam. And Armor of Revenge Tsurugi was shown to be stronger than or was he comparable to Base Mebius? Don’t remember the exact detail. But Armor of the Hero is stronger than Base Hikari.

Also during the Heisei Era it seemed like all the Ultra Brothers were comparable with the exception of Leo and Zoffy. And I think I heard somewhere that during the Heisei Era Zoffy was the strongest Ultra Brother. Never found the statement though. But based on all the hype he got during Mebius and stuff it really did seem like he was stronger than majority of the Ultra Brothers.

Composite Scaling

Legend > Giga Endra > Gloker Bishop > Grand King

Legend > Giga Endra > Cross Perfection 3x> Future Cosmos ≈ Crusher Justice 3x> Standard Justice > Eclipse Cosmos = Chaos Ultraman Calamity 30x> Chaos Ultraman = Corona Cosmos > Gaia SV

Noa > Dark Zagi > Izmael > Dark Mephisto Zwei > Junis Blue Nexus > Dark Mephisto > Dark Faust ≈ Junis Nexus 3x> Anphans Nexus > Anphans Next

Max w/ Max Galaxy > Xenon >= Max > Junis Nexus > Corona Cosmos > Gaia SV

Mebius Infinity > Super Taro

Mebius Infinity > Phoenix Brave Mebius >= Armored Darkness = Alien Empera > Giga Endra

Astra = Leo = Burning Brave Mebius > Alien Reflect > Imperializer > Mebius Brave >= Base Hikari > Armor of Revenge Tsurugi >=? Base Mebius = Taro ≈ Ultraman ≈ Seven ≈ Jack ≈ Ace ≈ 80 > Xenon >= Max > Junis Nexus > Corona Cosmos > Gaia SV

Edit: So anybody gonna give any feedback on this part of the scaling? Cause honestly even I think I might’ve messed up the scaling somewhere for Cosmos - Mebius.

Last edited:
Ah crap, I'll give them another check when I have time then.

Though I can't seem to recall anything about Nexus' power level there, which looked like it was based on that display screen.

Yeah same here. I don’t remember if there was any direct comparison between Next and Nexus. But if this screen isn’t comparing them than sadly Next will probably have to be Unknown rather than 4-B as I don’t think he scales to any other Ultra.

I've so far only managed to gather up thoughts on Mebius, and it seems likr a lot of it has some level of contradictions like PB Mebiu sbeing stronger. I know well that Empera couldn't quite fight back, but the fact that it still required Zoffy and the Final Meteor indicates that Empera still stood just a tad bit higher. I haven't seen the Armored Darkness Gaiden, but I feel like the two seemed almsot evenly matched, which is accurate going from that statement.

Zoffy being stronger than majority of the Ultra Brothers is also accurate given how much longer he lasted against Belial later in Ultra Galaxy movie.

Lastly, I don't think the first two statement on Mebius is saying he's equal, just that he's seen as being close enough to them. I still do take into account what the databook says, but the physical showings is generally more reliable when it comes to gauging TV only shows that doesn't have much side materials. But then again, even that still depends.

In any case, those are all what I've got so far since I remember Mebius most among the shows I've watched. I might tackle the others once I get to rewatch their series as well, particularly on Tiga to Gaia and Nexus.

Yeah Phoenix Brave and Alien Empera is still a huge headache no matter what. And yeah from what I remember Armored Darkness was able to fight Phoenix Brave equally for a while before being taken out so them being stated to be comparable makes sense.

Actually Ultra Galaxy Era and onwards, Taro is the strongest Ultra Brother and it hasn’t changed even in the Reiwa Era. Heisei Era seems to be the only time where Zoffy was the strongest. Most of the time he’s the second strongest.

It’s actually mostly because Mebius improved throughout his series. When he first came to Earth he was definitely slightly weaker than the other Ultra Brothers in Base. Like when Taro’s Strium Beam destroyed the top half of Imperializer but Mebium Shoot only destroyed its shoulder. But by the end of the series their base is around equal as shown with the Mebium Dynamite being equal to Taro’s Ultra Dynamite defeating Mebius Killer who is stronger than Ace Killer.

Alright, good to know there was at least a level of consistency there.

So the power scale shifted to Taro from there? I see, that's pretty troubling, but okay, I understand especially since they chose to cut short the fight between him amd Belial there and that he was the only one who could get back up after his beatdown and preserve. the last Plasma Spark light.

Ah so the databook is stating Mebius' power on a more general scale thatbbeing everything after his series, got it. In that case, it makes sense then.

Yeah Armored Darkness being comparable to Phoenix Brave is consistent. And than Ultra Galaxy Era onwards it became the measuring stick for the top tier monsters and Ultras.

Taro being the strongest actually fits with an old statement I read a long time ago about him having the most potential among the Ultra Brothers. So the fact that 10000 years later (Ultra Galaxy Era) he became the strongest and is still is even now is actually kinda consistent.

Technically more like him from the beginning of his series (New strongest Ultra warrior and having power that isn’t weaker than the other Ultra Brothers) to the end (Burning Brave being equal to Leo and Base being equal to Taro).

But yeah the main problem I have with my own scaling is really the Nexus series. I don’t remember if there was any statement that compared Next to Nexus. And I don’t remember how Izmael lost. Cause I actually saw a few data book entry for some of the Space Beasts that said some of them were stronger than Junis Blue Nexus. And Izmael has the combined power and abilities of all Space Beasts. So how did it lose to Junis Blue Nexus again?

Last edited:
Oh right I found this just now when I was looking for more Armored Darkness statements.

Armored Darkness has power on par with Alien Empera

Once again Armored Darkness is comparable to Alien Empera

Alien Empera is the strongest enemy in the Ultra Series at the time of Mebius

Armored Darkness makes the wearer several ten times stronger

So I guess this settles Alien Empera vs Phoenix Brave. Armored Darkness and Alien Empera are comparable to Phoenix Brave Mebius. But Alien Empera’s durability is way higher than his AP. Also Alien Empera > all monsters and aliens in the Ultra Series. Basically Juda, Grand King, Gloker Bishop, Giga Endra, Dark Zagi, U-Killersaurus and etc.

Alien Empera Durability at least 3x> Phoenix Brave Phoenix >= Armored Darkness = Alien Empera

Last edited:
Izmael lost because of, if I remember correctly, a super boosted Over Arrow Storm(?) which pretty much nearly kills Ren afterwards.

That would make Empera 3-A which makes sense but also not. Jeez, this is terrible. Who do we disregard then? Juda at this point is probably not at all considered at the time of that statement since the conparison was made when Juda Specter debuted and that looks like around the 2006 to 2008 given how fresh Armored Darkness is made to be.

This durability thing is pretty reminiscent of YuYuYu's own case which is an odd one, to say the least.

Ahh I see.

Well since this was only a statement during Mebius this would only mean Alien Empera is stronger than the original Juda from Showa not Juda Spectre who came out way later in 2015. Which in context makes sense since Pre-2010 Phoenix Brave was considered stronger than Mebius Infinity who is stronger than Super Taro who defeated Grand King who is stronger than Juda.

Oh yeah also about Juda Spectre

Apparently Juda Spectre has a strongest enemy in the universe statement at the time of Ultra Fight Victory. So
Juda Spectre > Etelgar > Eteldummy Belial > Eteldummy Alien Empera > Alien Empera.

Honestly I think we should disregard that one statement about Alien Empera being comparable to Juda Spectre. Cause almost everything point towards Juda Spectre being way stronger.

Edit: Anyways I’m gonna edit the stuff about Armored Darkness onto the list I compiled. Also I took a look at the Ultra Galaxy Era stuff for Rei’s Gomora. And yeah just saying we’re gonna get a huge headache trying to figure that out.

Last edited:
Yeah that new scaling chain for Juda is better. And yeah, it seems more sensible that someone like Juda would be stronger than Empera.

Ah, Ultra Galaxy era, no doubt about the potential migraines of that.

I’ll just give you a small taste of just how confusing the Ultra Galaxy Era is.

Mega Monster Battle NEO EX Gomora is stronger than Armored Darkness.

Mecha Gomora is on par with EX Gomora

EX Gomora in Mega Monster Battle is several times stronger than normal Gomora

EX Gomora Oscillatory Wave in NEO is several ten times stronger than normal Gomora’s

EX Gomora in NEO is several times stronger than normal Gomora

Reionic Burst Gomora’s Oscllatory Wave is several ten times stronger than normal Gomora’s. Keep in mind Reionic Burst Gomora is weaker than EX Gomora.

Reionic Burst Gomora power is doubled

So you get what I mean now? Gomora alone has a crap ton of statements with different multipliers ranging from 2x to 3x to 30x. Unless the Oscillatory Wave is just completely separate from normal Gomora. Cause that’s probably the only way to make the statements consistent. If we assume the Oscillatory waves statements are separate than

Reionic Burst Gomora = 2x Gomora

EX Gomora = 3x Gomora

Which still wouldn’t really make sense as EX Gomora straight up stomped Armored Darkness who was stomping Reionic Burst Gomora. So there is no way the gap between Reionic Burst and EX is that small. And that’s just Gomora. It was also around this time when Zagi got buffed by newer databooks to be stronger than Belial who is stronger than Alien Empera who back than has a statement of being stronger than all previous enemies. This is what caused the Empera, Zagi, Belial scaling loop to start.

Last edited:
Well one thing's for sure, UG Armored Darkness should be treated as separate from Empera's version as I recall them treating it as such during the finale.

In slight fairness, EX Gomora did have help from EX Red King which should somewhat close the gap just enough to bring the asskicking from NEO's finale. And even then, it was revealed anyway that Reiblood wasn't really defeated so the win is in some way a hyperbolic feat. Still, not sure what to make of the possible multipliers.

And I thought the normal sites had it bad just having to refer to canon showcases, the Chinese forums had been at a longer war with all these balls to the walls databook statements.

Also, has there been confirmation that the gravitational pull by Reiblood in the finale was a true black hole? On that note, is Gransphere's black hole a true black hole?

I don‘t think they are treated as something different. And to be honest whenever Tsuburaya brings back something in the series they are either the same or they are stronger. They have literally never been brought something back and made them weaker. It’s the whole reason why we have a long ass scaling that starts all the way from Showa.

If you rewatched it you would see that EX Gomora straight up shrugged off Armored Darkness’s attacks. So no even in the show individually they were stronger than Armored Darkness. Although it is possible that it got weaker since it tanked a Pendanium Launcher from Space Pendragon right before that. And the Pedanium Launcher one shot an army of King Joe Black who were stated to be several times stronger than the King Joe Black from Season 1. And they even said the newer model would be able to defeat Season 1 EX Gomora.

For real.

I’ll go check give me a few minutes to an hour. Kinda hard to find stuff for Sphere and Reiblood so it might take a while.

Well now ain't that just a pickle peach. I guess I do have to rewatch it again, just to make sure there could be something else. Though right now the relevant points are as you've already brought up.

Alright then.

Rayblood increased the planet’s gravity to that of a black hole.

Gransphere itself is like a black hole and it hides within a black hole. So Gransphere is basically an Earth sized black hole and it hides in a black hole larger than itself. That’s basically what the person who posted it said. I’m not sure if that’s what is said under the description though.

Edit: Also just found this

Gransphere is the strongest enemy in Frontier Space Universe.

Apparently I could only find these stuff if I search Gransphere rather than Sphere in chinese.

Demonzoa largest and strongest creature. Once again Demonzoa largest and strongest. Since Final Odyssey is after Dyna I think this means Demonzoa > Gransphere. And I think one of the statement was also supposed to be from a guide of the Space Frontier Universe (Tiga and Dyna) after Final Odyssey. Not entirely sure though as it could just be referring to strongest as of the Final Odyssey timeline which is before Dyna.

Last edited:
Can't quite find the section that says thatbon Reiblood's scan. But just increasing the gravity to the level of a black hole is probably unusable for Black Hole calculations.

What's that kanji that comes after black hole in Gransphere's scan? Never mind, it's probably a very infrequently used kanji for hidden, as already stated.

Well, it should make sense that Demonzoa is stronger, since I actually believe that Final Odyssey Tiga is far stronger than he used to be, even if we disregard the whole stronger than previous Ultra statements.

It should be under 重力操作 (Gravity Manipulation). I just plugged that part into google translate and it mentioned something about increasing it to the level of a black hole.

Sorry I can’t really read Japanese. I’m only bringing over what the chinese user said. When I plugged it into google translate I could only find them mentioning it hiding in a black hole. But I couldn’t find it saying they are a black hole themself.

So I guess we assume Demonzoa > Gransphere because Final Odyssey movie came out later than Dyna correct?

Last edited:
Back