• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Ahh I see. So just a bit longer than an hour and a half. So I’m guessing the first two story will be 3 episodes each and the last story will be 4 episode long. Although I guess I might’ve gotten the time and episode wrong. So it likely is 9 minutes long each episode and not 10 minutes long. So in the end it would still be roughly around an hour and a half.

Last edited:
So anyways for the UGF2 scaling so far. Keep in mind these are all Pre-Omega Armageddon versions. So first off the Leugocyte Extermination Team

Leugocyte is stronger than any of the Ultras that were after him individually and the strongest among them was Future Cosmos. It was also capable of no selling attacks from Space Corona Cosmos and Standard Justice at the same as well as deflecting energy beams from 80, Neos, and Seven 21 at the same time. But when all of them used their beams at Leugocyte it was pretty much one shot. Reibatos amped Gymaira was capable of briefly defeating 80. Cosmos and Justice were able to injure and knock down said Gymaira. Future Cosmos and Crusher Justice are portrayed as comparable while Standard Justice and Eclipse Cosmos are comparable. Not entirely sure so I’ll go back and check it later. Neos and Seven 21 should logically be weaker than 80 who is a member of the Ultra Brothers but they shouldn’t be completely inferior.

Leugocyte Extermination Team > Leugocyte > Future Cosmos ≈ Crusher Justice > Standard Justice ≈ Eclipse Cosmos > 80 ≈ Reibatos amped Gymaira ≈ Space Corona Cosmos > Neos ≈ Seven 21

Leugocyte > 80 + Neos + Seven 21

Leugocyte > Space Corona Cosmos + Standard Justice

Now onto the Max Rescue Squad

Max w/ Max Galaxy and Post-Training Ribut attacking together was able to destroy a Gudis cell amped Maga Orochi. Maga Orochi is also shown to be stronger than all the Ultra there individually. Max w/ Max Galaxy is clearly stronger than everybody else except maybe Ribut there. Xenon was stated to be equal to Max during Max’s series and he likely still is. Great and Powered were capable of defeating Hellberus and Alien Sran who were able to fight Max and Pre-Training Ribut. They were both also individually stronger than Pre-Training Ribut.

Max w/ Max Galaxy + Post-Training Ribut > Gudis Cell amped Maga Orochi > Post-Training Ribut >≈? Max w/ Max Galaxy > Xenon = Max ≈ Great ≈ Powered >≈ Hellberus ≈ Alien Sran >≈ Pre-Training Ribut

And finally Absolute Tartarus and Legend. Tartarus was able to defeat the Leugocyte Extermination Team with a sneak attack although he likely is capable of defeating them even without sneak attacking as he will be fighting the Ultras of the Reiwa Era. Legend straight up scared Tartarus away so yeah this scaling was rather simple and straight forward.

Legend > Absolute Tartarus > Leugocyte Extermination Team

Last edited:
You know the more I go on YouTube the more I realize how dumb some of the Ultra Series fans are. Like bruh this dude on YouTube actually believes the Battle of Dreams is canon and uses it as an argument to prove Zagi is equal to Noa. That same magazine article where Dark Zagi was somehow fighting the Ultra Brothers 20000 years ago. And they didn’t even know what the timeline and events of Battle of Dreams were and used Indonesian Wikipedia of all things to prove what they said is correct like what?

Like ignoring that fact that its a magazine it is literally impossible for Zagi to fight the Ultra Brothers 20000 years ago as other than Zoffy none of them were born. And even Zoffy would only be 5000 years old during the events of Battle of Dreams.

Also I just want to say Zagi is overrated. Like seriously I just don’t get the hype. He was stomped by Noa and soloed by Ginga. Other than the databook saying he is the strongest Dark Ultra in the Ultra Galaxy Era he literally has no other feats going for him. Why in the world do people even hype him up? And now my rant is done. Sorry for ranting here.

Last edited:
The scaling looks good so far. I might have to double check it again later, bit for now it's good. Oh and Future Cosmos, I think he's actually comparable to Crusher. Remember that Justice Standard in Blue Planet was already equal to Eclipse and would later overpower that form.

I mean yeah, Zagi was cool, but ultimately he did receive a short end of the stick when it comes to the villain portrayal department. Heck, I'd argue Lugiel's debut as being a little more effective. I bring him up because he too had just one episode, plus the same director handling him.

I see I should also probably go back and check the scaling between Cosmos and Justice. It has been a long time after all.

Dark Lugiel is based off of the final villain of Nexus’s original final boss Dark Lucifer. And the director for Ginga is the director for Nexus. So that’s probably why. He even said he used the concepts that he couldn’t use when Nexus was cancelled in Ginga. The teleportation fight between Ginga and Zagi was actually what he originally wanted Zagi to do in Nexus.

Last edited:
Alright.

Yeah, I wanted to say I'm a little iffy on what affected Zagi's debut from being better than what we got, but then I remembered Abe was literally only picked up into the Ultra series during Nexus.

Huh so I just went back and checked Blue Planet and Final Battle and you’re right. Standard Justice is comparable to Eclipse Cosmos and Crusher Justice is comparable to Future Cosmos. I’ll go and change the scaling now.

Also holy crap the english subs for the old Ultraman series and movies are absolutely terrible. Like where do I even begin. How in the world did they translate universal justice to Ultraman Justice. And why is the grammar of the subs so broken. I’ll probably just rewatch the Ultra Series in Chinese instead.

Last edited:
So I was curious about the strength of the more obscure Ultraman like Great and Powered so I decided to dig up some information on them and wow. In the end I couldn’t dig up actual scans on Great from databooks but I did find several statements about the Showa Era Ultras.

By Ultraman Taro, Zoffy is the strongest among the Inter Galactic Defense Force

Seven during his series has power greater than Ultraman

During events of Ultraman Leo, Seven is the strongest among the Six Ultra Brothers

Jack’s Ultra Bracelet has power comparable if not greater than Seven’s eye slugger

Jack has power comparable to the first Ultraman. And since Jack beat Zetton II but is comparable to Ultraman this means Ultraman and Seven got stronger by Jack’s series.

Once again saying Jack has power comparable to the first Ultraman

Taro’s Strium Beam is over 20x stronger than Ace’s Metallica Beam.

Leo has several statements about being stronger than the Ultra Brothers.

Leo has power comparable to that of the Six Ultra Brothers barehanded. With his beams he’s even stronger

Taro admits that Leo has power above his

A chat between the Ultra Brothers about Leo and Seven says Leo is stronger than Taro

Astra is in a weird spot. He was described as being stronger, equal, and comparable to Leo.

Astra has power greater than Leo

Astra has power equal to Leo

Astra has power comparable to Leo

Once again Astra has combat power and courage comparable to Leo

80 also has several statements of being stronger than Leo and the Ultra Brothers.

80’s kick being stronger than any Ultra Brother’s kick

80 is stronger than every Ultra Brother

80’s kick is above his senior Leo’s kick

Great had a statement of being the strongest warrior in the Land of Light at the time of his series’ run. I haven’t watched the series so I only found this chinese sub statement (Probably from his series) that said he’s the strongest in the Land of Light.

Powered doesn’t have a statement of being the strongest but his special move Mega Spacium Beam is 5x stronger than Ultraman‘s Spacium Beam. He also defeated Powered Zetton a stronger version of the normal Zetton although that was because he found a weakness. Though keep in mind that time Powered was also wounded from a previous fight.

So the Showa Era Ultra scaling (Excluding King and Father of Ultra) with all the statements and feats we know so far

Great > 80 > Astra >= Leo > Seven (During Ultraman Leo) > Taro > Zoffy (During Ultraman Taro) > Ace > Jack w/ Ultra Bracelet >= Seven (During Ultraman Jack) > Zoffy > Jack = Ultraman (During Ultraman Jack) > Seven > Ultraman

Taro = 20x Ace

Powered = 5x Ultraman (End of Showa Era)

Edit: Also Zoffy will need a varies key with M87 Beam. Apparently at full power the M87 Beam is even stronger than Father of Ultra’s Beam. And the only time he has used it at full power is against Alien Empera in Ultraman Mebius. Even against U-Killersaurus he used it at less than 10% power.

God dang it Zoffy. If you’re M87 Beam is this powerful than why don’t you use it at a higher output more often?! Now I finally understand why everybody in the chinese fandom memes about Zoffy being a secret traitor plotting to take down the Land of Light. He never uses his full power beam when he needs it.

But yeah Pre-Ultraman Taro Zoffy without the M87 Beam is still kinda in a weird spot so I can’t say for certain if his placement in the scaling is correct. But one thing we do know is that he’s supposed to be weaker than Ace. As that was the first time an Ultraman got the title of strongest.

Last edited:
Btw as it turns out the new databook that just came out this month said Saga is Zero + Dyna + Cosmos and not Zero + any two Ultra. And after Legend appeared in UGF2 people started asking if Saga will also appear. This caused a lot of old fans to come out and explain that the interview where the director said Zero fusing with other Ultras is specifically referring to Dyna and Cosmos its just that some people only took a screenshot of that one part of the sentence which caused the rumor of Saga being Zero + any two Ultra to spread. And that in the original Ultraman Saga databook it has already been said Saga is Zero + Cosmos + Dyna. So yeah seems like we probably won’t be seeing Saga unless Dyna returns. Which isn’t happening given the controversy surrounding Dyna’s human host actor.
30e65266d0160924434bcd5fc30735fae6cd3427.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, well that's a shame. Still, at least it'd give things a higher stake over in chapter 3 in that case.

Also damn, Zoffy's packing real heat.

Yeah it sucks.

Also this goes to show just how friggin high Alien Empera’s durability is compared to his AP. In terms of AP Empera couldn’t even injure Phoenix Brave Mebius but his durability is strong enough to tank attacks from both Phoenix Brave Mebius and Zoffy’s full power M78 Beam both magnified at several times the original power due to the Final Meteor. And than Pre-Omega Armageddon Burning Brave Mebius one shot a stronger Alien Empera.

Edit: Although thinking about it now Empera’s durability is hella inconsistent. So 30000 years ago he matched Father of Ultra in combat and was wounded by him. And yet now he was injured by Base Hikari but could than suddenly tank attacks from two Ultras stronger than he is (One of which is also stronger than Father of Ultra) while having their powers magnified. And the databook also said the only reason he lost is because those two attacks opened up his old wound.

Last edited:
I'm terrified at the possibility of them having stuck to PB Mebius being superior to Infinity. And unimaginably dreading the idea that Arch Belial is equal to Noa; feels more like somebody didn't quite get the memo in the mags department about the actual intricacies of the hierarchy. But if it's not a hassle, what other examplea are there?

On a more random note, I had a dream where one of our threads got deleted because it didn't quite serve its purpose. It's irrelevant, but just thought I'd drop it.

Yeah it’s dumb but just so you know the Arch Belial = Noa thing is from the data book not a magazine. I still can’t believe that back when Belial Galactic Empire came out Ultimate Zero > Noa. Apparently that’s when the Noa downplay started (At least for the chinese fandom) which caused a huge split in the fandom. After that the downplay got worse and started affecting King because some people believed Noa > King back than with no proof for some reason. And it doesn’t help that during Ultraman X a crap ton of characters were stronger than Ultimate Zero based on both feats and statements.

Well the biggest one that I could think of off the top of my head right now is the entire scaling between Alien Empera, Ultra Galaxy Era Belial, and Dark Zagi. Cause from what I remember.

Alien Empera had the strongest enemy in the Ultra Series statement during Mebius. Which means Alien Empera > Dark Zagi.

Than there’s Belial who I heard had a statement of being stronger than Alien Empera (But I still have yet to find it. The closest thing I’ve found is a statement saying he’s the strongest devil/demon).

Than there’s Darkclops Zero who was also said to be stronger than Dark Zagi and both Zero and Belial are stronger than Darkclops.

But than Dark Zagi was stated later on in another databook to be the strongest Dark Ultra.

And now we have the Alien Empera = Juda Spectre statement which causes more problems with the overall scaling.

So yeah the scaling with them is confusing.

Oof that sounds like a terrible dream. A whole discussion thread just disappearing.

Last edited:
Lol what, how long did that go for? The downplaying of Noa? And, how many were genuinely thinking that?

Wow, that's horrible. It's like the Zero we have now was actually meant to have that level of status all the way back during his time, but something happened.

In any case, seems like the recent ones are becoming consistent with what we've grown to understand. Speaking of scaling-breakers, Etelgar barely has any true mentions and even though retained his character in UGF 1, seemed like they ignored his past. Maybe they'll rework him so that his win would make sense.

Also, iirc, the thread was one of the CRT. Specifically the statement feats one.

It went on forever and became even worse during Ginga’s era as Ginga soloed Zagi and defeated Lugiel who is superior to Zagi and than there was the mistranslation that made people believe Etelgar defeated Noa which made everything even worse.

Only reason it stopped was because of King fixing the universe and Belial stating Royal Mega Master Geed only possesses a tiny fragment of King’s power. What finally what put the nail on the coffin on there being a huge difference between the top tiers and the god tiers was the directors stating in the interview that Noa might be above King who is made to be the apex of the Ultra Series.

But even this thing about King being the apex might be retconned since Delacion is now updated to possibly be the creator of the M78 universe and watches over multiple universes. And from what we learned in UGF2, Delacion at least watches over M78 universe, Cosmos’ universe, and the Ultraman Saga universe.

Sorry I’m kinda confused about what you are trying to say here about Etelgar being a scaling breaker.

Ahh well that’s fine I could always still find the statements as I have most of the threads favorited. As long as the makers don’t private the thread or they don’t get copyrighted we are fine.

Also as it turns out Alien Empera is actually way stronger than I originally thought. Father of Ultra actually never matched Alien Empera 1v1 during the Great Ultra War. So yeah once again actual showings onscreen are not what the data books say. Turns out at that time Alien Empera was also weakened by the Ultra Bell while Father of Ultra was buffed by it when they matched each other in combat. Thank god we get to see the entire war in UGF2.

Last edited:
What you said about Etelgar is indeed what I actually meant. His whole defeating Noa.

And I'd suspected as much, with that chaos finally stopping when Geed aired. But eesh, sounded like a majority of them genuinely felt like that.

Also yeah, seems like UGF 2 is planning for some of the biggest hierarchy update the closer we get to the end. And with Delacion, I kinda hope we don't see them getting a higher ranking, not sure why but that's what I feel.

Oh yeah, that too. Hopefully it's more to expand on missing context so whatever contradiction happens isn't too major.

Ahh I see

Well because of Geed the Zero downplay started for a while. And Belial also kinda got dragged into the mud with Zero since nobody realizes Belial was also weakened in Geed after defeating Ultimate Zero.

Why not? I think Delacion being the supreme god tier of the Ultra Series would be fine if it does happen. Like it kinda expands the lore a bit more.

Same I hope they expand more upon it in UGF2 and I also hope they don’t retcon more stuff.

Edit: Btw this is apparently a thing.

Phoenix Brave Mebius had a hard time fighting against Alien Empera before Zoffy came to help.

Phoenix Brave Mebius required the final meteor to defeat Alien Empera

So apparently according to these statements it’s implied that Alien Empera is actually stronger than Phoenix Brave Mebius. And if that’s the case than I’ll just have to say it again. The series is terrible at showcasing what they actually want to show onscreen.

Anyways is there any specific information you guys want me to dig up? Although just giving you a heads up if it’s a monster or alien unless it’s popular it is pretty much impossible to find any info on them as nobody will post or translate information on them. Like for example I tried finding databook info on Pandon but I still haven’t found any although I did find info on King Joe since it’s rather popular and commonly referred to as the Zetton of Ultraseven.

Last edited:
I don’t know. But for some scenes in the Ultra Series like Belial vs Zero at the opening scene of Geed we should take what the data book said over what is shown. Same with Father of Ultra vs Alien Empera where the data book explains a bit more in detail about what actually happened rather than simply they matched each other in combat.

Not sure about Phoenix Brave Mebius vs Alien Empera and the whole battle in Taiga episode 23. Like the statement that Phoenix Brave Mebius couldn’t beat Alien Empera without the Final Meteor does make sense as Alien Empera literally tanked two beams stronger than Father of Ultra multiplied and still took a long time before finally going down. And we see later on that Phoenix Brave Mebius is also comparable to Alien Empera’s armor the Armored Darkness. The whole thing with Taiga I’ll probably have to go check again. Since I don’t remember exactly what happened onscreen in comparison to the data book.

Sadly there is literally no other databook statements on Joneus compared to other Ultras other than him being the strongest warrior of U40 both during the Showa Era and right now in the Reiwa Era. So all we know is Reiwa Era Joneus > Titas. So yeah he’s just that obscure of a character so there’s pretty much 0 information on him. We’ll just have to wait for UGF2 to see how strong he is in comparison to the M78 Ultras in the current era.

Although if you consider Ultraman Retsuden canon Belial said he wanted to fight Joneus in episode 100. So if we consider that statement than it would mean Joneus is strong enough to catch Pre-Omega Armageddon Era Belial‘s interest. And speaking of which how do we treat Ultraman Retsuden and stuff in terms of canonicity? Like that series basically just gives us a run down of what happens in the series as well as some databook information. But what do we do about the extra information such as the dialogues between characters like the Belial statement about Joneus.

Last edited:
If by Taiga episode 23 you were referring to Imit-Belial, basically, he was able to overpower even the likes of Titas and Photon-Earth Taiga, while Tregear later toys around with him for the most part. The most we really got out of Imit-Belial's place in the fight was Tregear acknowledging how similar he was to his basis. Again, even if the databooks say he should have been the most powerful player in that field, I stand by the notion that the comparison was made to give Imit-Belial a sense of scale and not proof of the power he yields.

Even with that said, though, I'm still not sure how exactly to treat onscreen showings and databook statements. I however believe that if they had an entire episode or story focused on establishing where the characters stand in terms of power level, we should refer to the databooks with some doubts and only to get further clarification on information otherwise omitted from said story. In a way that brings us to using databooks in order to clarify the context of events that's mostly glossed over like Geed's prologue.

So I just rewatched Taiga episode 23. And you know what I don't see at all how Imit-Belial during the episode was weaker than Tregear. After he was given more Belial genes, Tregear tried to slam him on the ground Imit-Belial actually counter tossed him and than proceeded to kick Fuma. And when Tregear tried to kick him right after that Imit-Belial dodged his kick and instead was the one to kick and stagger him which caused Tregear to say he's just as savage as the original. I think people are just focusing too much on when Tregear kicked Fuma off balance which caused him to flail around and surprise kick Imit-Belial off balance.

After that Imit-Belial was able to fight, dodge, block, and tank slashes from Tri-Strium Taiga without even flinching. And Tri-Strium Taiga is shown to be able to overpower Tregear multiple times and was also stated in the databook to have power greater than Tregear even while weakened. And yes if you didn't know it's also stated in the databook that the Tri-Squad was still weakened during the events of Ultraman Taiga and only recovered during the Taiga movie. And if I'm being honest it makes more sense for Imit-Belial to be the strongest character in that battle as the beam struggle between the four of them ended in a draw. And we knew that the scaling between the other three was Base Zero > Weakened Tri-Strium Taiga > Tregear. So if Imit-Belial was weaker than Tregear than by all means Zero and Taiga should've won the beam struggle instead of it being a draw.

Edit: Actually looking at the databooks again it actually said Tri-Strium Taiga during his show not the movie (Basically his weakened version) is comparable to Tregear not that he's stronger. So the scaling is actually Full Power Tri-Strium Taiga > Weakened Tri-Strium Taiga >= Tregear. Also I think I read somewhere that Tregear was actually killed by Taro in the opening of Taiga and he only came back in Taiga due to his D4C esque immortality.

So what should we do about Alien Empera and Phoenix Brave Mebius than? Cause in the final episode we could see that Alien Empera's beam attack couldn't harm Phoenix Brave Mebius but in the databook it said Phoenix Brave Mebius needed the Final Meteor to defeat him and said even with it he had a hard time against Alien Empera before Zoffy stepped in to help. And it kinda makes sense as in story Alien Empera tanked Phoenix Brave Mebius' attack multiplied by the Final Meteror for a really long time before finally going down.

Last edited:
So new episode of Z came out. So Juggler’s plan was to steal Ultroid Zero and prove the people who said his way is not correct (Dyna) wrong. Celebro‘s game was to destroy a planet with their own technology. And from the looks of it Juggler controlled Zeppandon seems to be equal with Celebri controlled Five King. Five King defeating a weakened Delta Rise Claw Z was in my expectation. And it seems like Juggler is still a softie at heart no matter what he says. He was willing to give up his plan to save Haruki.

And now we talk about Destrudos. And yeah it seems like this is probably gonna be the first time in the New Generation where the final boss isn’t stronger than a mid to late series monster (Greeza and Fusion Baraba). I am honestly not that impressed by Destrudos peobably because he didn’t fight Delta Rise Claw like Greeza and Baraba did. Only thing that makes Destrudos impressive imo is the D4 Ray (Which is made from Baraba’s power) which was able to one shot Gamma Future Z. Guess we’ll just have to see how well Destrudos performs against Delta Rise Claw in the final episode.

The episode was still really good though. I guess I just set my final boss expectation for Destrudos a bit too high due to Greeza and Baraba.

Last edited:
Alright, just to follow to the conclusion of Imit-Belial, I don't remember saying explicitly that he was weak, just that he wasn't stronger than Tregear or Tri-Strium. Also, I suppose it makes sense that the series' version of Tri-Squad is still weakened, but at the same time, the finale seems to imply that they've already recovered by that time given how well they kept up with Tregear during the last leg of the fight. Then again, the discrepancy can be found through Titas alone; he should not have gotten a ridiculous upper hand against Tregear when Imit-Belial who is much closer to the former was around that same power.

I think even without the D4 Ray, Destrudos was powerful enough given how easily he counters almost everything all the forms had to give. The only time he was really pushed back was via Gamma Illusion. And for me personally, a final monster's impact usually hinges on its portrayal in the end. Having them beat an Ultra is a great way of establishing that, but Destrudos had presence in how he was attained thanks to Celebro's planning via tricking humanity, absorbing the monsters and essentially keeping Yoko hostage. I think him being just slightly superior to Delta Rise Claw is a welcome change from most of the trends we saw before; after all, most finalmons in the New Gen so far has really only showed superiority thanks to numerous factors working alongside their own natural strength. There are some exceptions and oddities, of course.

Yeah I guess. So what do we do about Imit-Belial? Just say he’s comparable to Base Zero? Although it’s not like we will make a profile for Imit-Belial as he’s basically just a clone of Base Belial with lower skill and intelligence.

Yeah Destrudos only flinched a bit after getting hit by Multi Tiga, Flash Dyna, and SV Gaia’s combined beam but in the end it seemed like all that barely did any damage to it. True, Destrudos’ concept and presence was pretty fitting for Z’s series with all that has been established. Yeah I guess Destrudos being comparable to Delta Rise Claw Z w/ Beliarok would be a welcoming change. But man Z‘s series difficulty really is the New Generation equivalent of Max’s series.

Fighting haxxed or boss like monsters (Max - IF, Madeus, Dark Baltan, and etc) (Z - Greeza, Fusion Baraba, Belial Fusion Monsters, and etc). Check

Final boss of your series being less haxxed than your mid series monsters (Giga Berserke in comparison to IF and Madeus. Destrudos in comparison to Greeza and Baraba). Check

Old boss or mid series boss monsters being treated as ordinary monsters in their series (Max - Zetton and King Joe) (Z - Zeppandon and Five King). Check

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that Imit-Belial is less skilled, less intelligent yes, but like you said he's scored hits after hits and even countered attacks here and there. But yeah, his scaling should be as easy as that.

Oh wow, I genuinely never noticed how close Z really was to Max, I just thought it was in their abilities department, but this is ridiculous. Well to be fair though, Destrudos has the advantage of possessing the D4 Ray which breaks space and is all around durability negation.

I mean Imit-Belial is a new born baby and you could actually see in series that he was only just starting to get the hang of his powers. So calling him a less skilled and intelligent Belial isn’t really wrong.

And to be fair Greeza is literally a void and born from a hole in the universe so I assume D4 Ray would either simply get absorbed by Greeza or when he gets hit by it he just walks past it like nothing due to being the void itself. And it’s not like it could hit Greeza if it keeps dodging by teleporting around. And Baraba also has the dimensional portal opening ability which is what gave Destrudos the D4 Ray in the first place so I assume their spatial attacks would cancel each other out. And overall it seems like Baraba is superior to Destrudos based on current performance.

Last edited:
Btw Peter, i already told someone (who is my friend) that can read the japanese to come into the CRT, now you can give the scans to him

So new episode of UGF2 is out. And huh it seems like they retconned the part where Father of Ultra needed the Ultra Bell to weaken Alien Empera before defeating him and only kept the part where they showed him unlocking true power and using the ultimate blade.

So Tartarus has already gathered Zett, Alien Bat (Very likely the Ultraman Saga one. Now I really think Saga will appear), Mold Spectre, Juda Spectre, and Reibatos prior to getting Belial. So I guess the next episode will be him getting Tregear and starting episode 6 will be the third and final story arc. Which means the second story will likely only be 2 episodes long and the third story will be 5 episodes long.

Also Zetton and Juda’s statement has been translated so it would help if you guys took a look at the statements thread again.

And from the op, we see that Zero is gonna find out about this.

Oh, one more thing, it would appear that everyone could potentially become 3-A. Mostly basing this off the fact that Tartarus has gathered those specifically possessing the power to significantly affect the universe.

As per a joke I said somewhere, one would think Zero to Infinity was juat a song title. It is in fact, the acceleration rate of this freakin series.

And from the looks of the op it‘s time for scaling to go to shit. So the Gua Siblings are seemingly able to fight the Reiwa Era Ultra Brothers who are stronger than the strongest form of the New Generation Ultras. Even though they have already been soloed by Pre-Omega Armageddon Era New Generation Ultras. Really hope they give a reason like maybe Tartarus amped them before they fought the Ultra Brothers.

I mean based on scaling the Ultra Brothers are already scaling above Juda Spectre who is the source of the tier 3 scaling.

Actually, from what I heard, Zoffy in that OP doesn't have his Star Marks yet, implying that it's before Showa even. Somehow. I need to check again myself.

Wait what? But than that screws up the scaling even more than the other way around. Yeah we’re gonna need to make sure that’s true first.

Edit: No wait I put the video to 1080p and I could see the star marks on Zoffy’s chest in the op when the Ultra Brothers takes off their cape. So no it’s definitely not taking place Pre-Showa. But still we have a scaling problem coming to our hands soon unless they give an explanation in story.

Yeah, I was wrong. Thank goodness for that. But still, like you said, there's still the how and when this battle is taking place. Who knows, maybe it'd culminate in Super Taro vs Gua.

That would mess up the scaling even more. Reiga is essentially the New Generation Super Taro. Gua Spectre was defeated by Ultraman X series Ginga Victory and Exceed X. And it even seemed like Ginga Victory could solo him no problem. So if Gua Spectre fights Reiwa Era Super Taro (Who would theoretically be comparable if not superior to Reiga) it would mean Gua Spectre could‘ve one shot Ginga Victory back in Ultraman X.

Back