• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Lightning Round

The Strongest sorceror of the Edo Period fights a kid with white hair (not Gojo).

Chimera Ant Arc Killua and Base Kashimo (vs Hakari) will be used.

Battle takes place on Kamino during a thunderstorm

Speed is equalized

MBA is restricted

Both start 30 meters away from each other

"TURN UP THE VOLUME!":
Kashimo.Hajime.600.4043627.jpg

Pikachu Gojo:
hxh-killua-zoldyck-anime-desktop-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Enel solos both:

Hopefully this ain't a stomp

Killua usually goes for a heart or head rip. Maybe along with rhythm echoes as well which can fool nen users

Does Killua also have his Yo yos? If so that gives him a massive advantage over Kashimo in range as if I remember correctly Kashimo needs to place a charge to do a lightning strike right?

Killua usually goes for a heart or head rip. Maybe along with rhythm echoes as well which can fool nen users
Kashimo can dodge that or use a parry to avoid it. Also, if he can counter Killua, he places a charge on him for his CE lightning.
Does Killua also have his Yo yos? If so that gives him a massive advantage over Kashimo in range as if I remember correctly Kashimo needs to place a charge to do a lightning strike right?
Kashimo can deflect them and also can still close the gap. They will give him trouble, but it's not something that's gonna completely destroy him since iirc they aren't 30m long.

I would like to ask if Kashimo needs to place multiple charges for a lightning strike or just one? If its just one then Killua would get extremely messed up

Actually Killua already had resistance to Electricity Manipulation before he gained Nen, after unlocking his Nen abilities he is now able to absorb electricity so I don't think Kashimo's Electricity Manipulation will work on him.

Actually Killua already had resistance to Electricity Manipulation before he gained Nen, after unlocking his Nen abilities he is now able to absorb electricity so I don't think Kashimo's Electricity Manipulation will work on him.
Does he have answers to Cursed Energy shit like Mental, pain, and curse manip?

would Gyo or Ko help Killua survive a lightning strike
Electricity and Lightning are different things and Lightining discharge Kashimo uses is strong enough to blast away even JP Hakari hand. Which has Low 7-C durability. So I don't see Killua surviving that. Unless Killua has very big durability difference.

Electricity and Lightning are different things and Lightining discharge Kashimo uses is strong enough to blast away even JP Hakari hand. Which has Low 7-C durability. So I don't see Killua surviving that. Unless Killua has very big durability difference.

His Cursed Energy IS lightning (or rather it has the properties of such), his CE is just special.
Well, even if he can't absorb it he can still repel it, since when Killua uses Kanmuru his body is clad in electricity which will probably prevent Kashimo's lightning from making contact with him.

Last edited:
So that means Killua can absorb it then.
Electricity and lightning are both phenomena involving the movement of electric charge, but they differ significantly in their nature, scale, and typical contexts. Lightning is a large-scale discharge that can involve hundreds of millions of volts and can produce very high temperatures (up to 30,000 Kelvin or more).

Kashimo's Cursed Energy is not lightning. It's electricity. The only part of his kit that's akin to lightning is his discharge attack.

I don't know why it's being said that it's lightning when it evidently is not; it's just Cursed Energy with the properties of electricity.

Kashimo's Cursed Energy is not lightning. It's electricity. The only part of his kit that's akin to lightning is his discharge attack.

I don't know why it's being said that it's lightning when it evidently is not; it's just Cursed Energy with the properties of electricity.
That means Killua can't absorb it since he'd be absorbing CE, which isn't entirely 1 to 1 with Nen and has stuff that Killua doesn't resist.

Back