• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Defense VS The Ultimate Suicidal: Magent Magent vs Thunder McQueen

I doubt 20th Century Boy may protect MM from Highway to Hell, and it doesn't last long.

Hmm, MM can reflect any kind of attack as long as he isn't moving? McQueen probably hangs himself from the ceiling and MM moves then dies. Is McQueen actually going to win?

Change my mind.

I think this is one of the few matches I could see McQueen winning. 20th Century Boy's ability is so simple that even a non-stand user figured out his ability when he couldn't even see it. If McQueen starts to kill himself but notices that Magent Magent isn't dying (in central park, he will probably try to hand himelf), he can push him into a body of water and cause an incapacitation.

For one of the only times I get to say it, I vote for McQueen winning

(1) If the gunner shoots, the janitor dies, highway to hell activates, the gunner dies as well.

(2) If the janitor tries to drown the gunner, the gunner will struggle and even kill the janitor, leading to case (1).

Inconclusive.

Is Magent unable to swim or something?

Wokistan said:
Is Magent unable to swim or something?
He can, but if he is submerged while he has his stand active he cannot swim to the surface. Thus, he is very susceptible to being Kars'd under water. A spin user tied some weight to him and knocked him into the water, McQueen can do something similar

Is his stand something he can't deactivate to swim out? Would drowning count as damage to it?

Not really. If you can stop him from moving or standing up his stand will trap him. If you can submerge him enough, then he cannot swim to the top before drowning and will thus be stuck unmoving. And no, he won't drown, but he will be incapacitated. He doesn't need to breath with his stand active

Why people are thinking a janitor can actually drown a gunman? The gunman can shoot at the janitor before the janitor can try to drown him or fight him in any way. However, this will activate HTH, killing the gunman in the progress.

I still think the gunman and the janitor will "become friends" like many matchups with this janitor.

I see that most of the arguments are from people agreeing that Thunder will be able to restrict MM and drown him. But Thunder doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can actually do that. He could push MM into the water, but MM is MFTL in reaction speed as well. I doubt he'd be able to reflect the effects of HtH, but he sure ain't losing to just being drowned

Kyschan21 said:
I see that most of the arguments are from people agreeing that Thunder will be able to restrict MM and drown him. But Thunder doesn't have anything in his arsenal that can actually do that. He could push MM into the water, but MM is MFTL in reaction speed as well. I doubt he'd be able to reflect the effects of HtH, but he sure ain't losing to just being drowned
Water is the given example because that's how MM lost in canon, but there are others as well. He can tie him up by his belt while he is in his defensive stance so that if he ever leaves then he ends up hanging himself.

Even if Thunder were to tie him up with his belt, MM can still stand up and fight back. Plus, Thunder is more like to kill himself than tie down MM with his equipment. MM does go back into action after surviving the blow he was meaning to survive

I mean tie him up in a way that if MM drops out of stance than he hangs himself. Like he ties him by the belt around his neck and elivates him. Thunder wants someone to die with him, so if he notices that MM isn't dying too than he will go and address it

Then Thunder is gonna need to cover the SBA distance before he can hang MM. And by that point, MM would've stood back up to retaliate with his gun. Only reason MM didn't do anything that time he was tied up was because he trying to survive the explosion vest he had wrapped around himself and wouldn't get back up until it was finished, and by that point, Wekapipo had already used Wrecking Ball to tie him up and weigh him down

Back