• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Defense VS The Ultimate Suicidal: Magent Magent vs Thunder McQueen

I mean, all he has to cross is like shot gun range, which likely won't be that hard. Also, considering that the first thing he is gonna try to do is kill himself, which will let MM know his power, and know that he cannot just shoot him. Its gonna be in his interest to let him close the distance because none of his actual offensive abilities are gonna work

Thing is, if Magenta sees Thunder killing himself, he ain't gonna be interfering until he sees that it's effecting him too. I dunno how 20th Century Boy will react to HtH, but if it is able to get past it, it's gonna be another Thunderclusive. If 20CB can deflect HtH, Thunder would try to close the distance, but then get shot since MM has shot at characters with MFTL reaction speeds.

I would think that HTH gets reflected by 20CB. But if it isn't apparent that McQueen is going to attack MM then he isn't gonna activate 20CB until he starts taking damage from the damage sharing, at which point he enters the stance and stops taking damage, and thunder notices to go and address it. MM isn't gonna stand up and shoot him, that would get him killed. He would have to try a different method that would kill him while 20CB is active, which I guess would be the bomber vest. The only issue is that iirc the belt is dynamite so it can be potentially contered by water, but I could be wrong.

He can lock MM in a dilema, where he pushes him into water, but if he tries to swim up then McQueen continues killing himself until the point where MM has reached a depth that he cannot swim up from without drowning. Hell, he can take MM's guns as a way to shoot himself to instantly guarantee they both die if he leaves the stance, forcing MM to stay in his position. McQueen is definitely spiteful enough to pull something like this

With the bomber vest, MM usually goes for it even if it is near water and will attempt to trigger it before he enters the water. But in the end, Thunder would still attempt to kill himself. MM would deflect the damage and go for the bomber vest the moment Thunder gets close. And Thunder wouldn't notice until he gets close, which at that point, it would go off. But if Thunder does try to go after MM, MM wouldn't just go back into the stance when moving around is equally as viable while stopping when Thunder atttempts to kill himself once again. And Thunder isn't likely to just stop mid suicide since he hasn't shown that off. He would assume HtH is working and go through with it anyways

I mean why would McQueen would be able to drown MM in water in the first place. Can anyone answer?

MM would struggle and kill McQueen before McQueen would be able to drown MM.

(Yes, if McQueen just drowns MM for 24 hrs and then leaves then MM is still incapacitated for over 24 hours so technically that's still a win for McQueen - without killing MM.)

But would MM allow McQueen to drown him in the first place? Unlikely at least imo.

If this cannot be answered, this cannot be concluded. Or this match would be concluded as inconclusive.

He pushes him into the water. If he drops out of 20CB, then McQueen simply continues to kill himself as normal. If he activates his stand again, then McQueen continues to push him into the water. There is no "letting" happening here.

I mentioned this above already, but there is your answer. This can now be added

Back