• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The two Yellow profiles nobody ever uses that I love anyway duke it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably the god emperor of neckbeards since his anime mimicry ability is very broken since he can stack the anime powers ontop of each other

Ye, tbh, Emperor probably has the AP advantage as well.

Emperor's god form is above High Memetic by an undefined amount so i'm going with that. While Yggdriswole is only Memetic with a confirmed unquantifiable statement of being "beyond" the Aleverse, the Emperor's powers are vague and meaningless while Yggdriswole can make him extremely scrawny/swole and absorbs his gains.

So Yggdris haxstomps.

Yggdriswole benches Neckbeard

You know what, screw it, Imma just wait a while to see if anybody else wants to vote.

Well, at least a match finally happened between these two.

Eh, I'll leave for a bit more. The Emperor's already won, but I dunno. I just feel like this fight is special enough to deserve a grace period.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Emperor's god form is above High Memetic by an undefined amount so i'm going with that. While Yggdriswole is only Memetic with a confirmed unquantifiable statement of being "beyond" the Aleverse, the Emperor's powers are vague and meaningless while Yggdriswole can make him extremely scrawny/swole and absorbs his gains.
So Yggdris haxstomps.
"confirmed"

Suuuuuure.

The memetic beyond Aleverse rating is contradicted by the Swoleverse lore and Yellow's own personal distaste for Godmodes these days anyway. You're literally arguing over nothing.

Alexcar3000 said:
You both don't know what beyond aleverse means, and it's not an issue of mine.
The problem is less that we don't know what it means and more that you think people still care about the aleverse

Blabbery won't help anyone's case, back then and right now these shitpost pages get called godmodes and I stablished by own separate thing from them long ago, and the Aleverse's feats and other stuff were done legit in threads without adding false statements among them, sharing with other verses and incorporating them as a big family that loved and cared for them, but most abused the system just to be more powerful for the sake of being more powerful. I am not so caring now, and while I consider my entire life to be a heap of garbage, I hoped to at least mantain a level of respect for its trashy grave. Not having an infestation of cockroaches disrupting its peace.

Great, now this thread isn't even having it's grace period in peace.

Yellowpig10 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
The problem is less that we don't know what it means and more that you think people still care about the aleverse
If they truly don't care. Then I give you the key to open the garage and dust off every mention of it, because you don't care so much, why mention it at all? Throw it to the trash and never speak of it again.

Alexcar3000 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
If they truly don't care. Then I give you the key to open the garage and dust off every mention of it, because you don't care so much, why mention it at all? Throw it to the trash and never speak of it again.
Alexcar3000... idk how to tell you this... but people don't care about Aleverse that much, it's not like they care about it at all, but rather they think of it as a relic. A relic they have in their profiles.

Since when was ever peace in this place? It's all about who is stronger.

Not when you're breaking the rules. And yes, you can argue grace period is not a rule here, but it's more like one that isn't enforced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back