• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I guess I go with HiAndromon due to more battle experience? I never thought I would use this as an argument in a 2-A fight..

They are so strong, they don't need any parlor tricks in their fights (I. e.: Puny reality warping).

HiAndromon: 1 (Kaltias)

Sigma: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Hiandromon via not being a cocky jerk as sigma is prone to being too arrogant for his own good

The_joke.gif

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Jokes on all of you. Hi-Andromon has atomic destruction...That isn't on his file yet....oops....
Fool! Sigma can hax Hi-Andromon because he's some android, though HiAndromon haxxes Sigma too because he's some virus. Ugh, this is hard but I guarantee no atom hax-stomp is happening despite that being like, ultimate level hax for a 2-A match.

HiAndromon: 3 (Kaltias, TISSG7Redgrave, Dragonmasterxyz)

Sigma: 0

Inconclusive: 0

see adding all that atomic hax is useless because he can't fly OVO *will be the best debating quote all hax useless because you can't fly OVO*

I mean to be fair, if it's in character for Sigma to abuse of his range, he wins this way. Dude has multiversal+ range

Depends, some of Sigma's incarnations abuse range, others fight you more directly in CQC. Not sure which one is the case for his Archie Comics version. Should I bloodlust both to compensate for Sigma's arrogance and lack of hax in comparison to the now fully powered HiAndromon?

Dragon sneaked a "possibly multiversal+" in the range ovo, so HiAndromon now officially stomps

seriousness i don't think bloodlust helps if HA has a lot of good hax but ofc flying negates the hax difference even if HA's range is bigger OVO

I watched the final battle of that Sigma and he got some thingies that are not listed:

1. Forcefield creation (blocked some stuff Sonic tried to pull on him with it).

2. DB Style Energy Manipulation.

3. Can summon a bunch of virus-like giant heads of himself to fight alongside him (they just attack normally, tho).

Too much hax for me. No 2-A other than Hiandromon can face that. Gonna see if I find something else.

Don't forget Sigma has Head Projectile Minupulation.

I Also vote for Sigma becauce Sigma can control robots AND avoid being mind controlled from the deadly 6.

Megamangohan said:
Don't forget Sigma has Head Projectile Minupulation.
I Also vote for Sigma becauce Sigma can control robots AND avoid being mind controlled from the deadly 6.
HiAndromon doesn't use mind control though....

Back