• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The blue blur fights a Ghostly Phantom (Sonic the Hedgehog vs Danny Phantom) [2-0-0]

Very curious on how this will end up. The battle of two of my childhood's heroes. Let see if this match can work.

Both are in-character
Season 3 Danny (at his 4-A key) and Modern Era Base Sonic is used.
Speed is Equalized
Starting Distance: 100 Meters

Sonic: 2 (SeijiSetto, Undylan)

Danny:

Incon:

Last edited:
Uh. I know Danny's RE+AD is pretty fast but it's 6-C vs 4-C. Sonic has NPI so he should be able to hit Danny, what stops him from going "Chaos Control" and shredding him with an attack orders of magnitude above his dura?

Uh. I know Danny's RE+AD is pretty fast but it's 6-C vs 4-C. Sonic has NPI so he should be able to hit Danny, what stops him from going "Chaos Control" and shredding him with an attack orders of magnitude above his dura?
Sonic doesn't start off with Chaos Control IC. It's either a spindash or punching and kicking

Sonic doesn't start off with Chaos Control. It's either a spindash or punching and kicking
True. But it looks like Danny scales to... 155c, if I'm not mistaken? Sonic is higher, so while speed is equal it means he's allowed to amp himself to the point of a blitz (Danny cannot, as the slower character here). Spindash and boost are still options, I can't see exactly how much they amp him by but it's a pretty significant amount.

The point I'm making here is Danny has to play perfectly to let his RE/AD be a factor while all Sonic has to do is so much as flex near him.

Sonic doesn't start off with Chaos Control IC. It's either a spindash or punching and kicking
Sonic rarely ever opens up with Spin Dash or Punching and Kicking. He'll follow up with those things. What he usually starts with is Homing Attacks (Which are a speed amp) and Boost (Which is an 8x speed amp)

Sonic rarely ever opens up with Spin Dash or Punching and Kicking. He'll follow up with those things. What he usually starts with is Homing Attacks (Which are a speed amp) and Boost (Which is an 8x speed amp)
So Danny gets blitzed six ways to Sunday and eviscerated. It says he's got High-Low regen in his human form, what about his ghost form? I still think he gets pasted here but for the sake of fairness.

His Ghost Form has some level of Godly regen iirc.
Damn. Not seeing any regen neg on Sonic's profile. While he absolutely wipes Danny initially due to just having way higher stats overall, that's gonna be tough to get past. Though, with how smart and skilled Sonic is, if he realises that's gonna be an issue could he not just BFR via Chaos Control? Danny has no dimensional travel or range.

Damn. Not seeing any regen neg on Sonic's profile. While he absolutely wipes Danny initially due to just having way higher stats overall, that's gonna be tough to get past. Though, with how smart and skilled Sonic is, if he realises that's gonna be an issue could he not just BFR via Chaos Control? Danny has no dimensional travel or range.
Yeah, I figure if Sonic realized he was just going to regen from literally any attack he through out he'd just eventually resort to hax to get rid of him. I also heard Danny Phantom's regen is dependant on his stamina in Ghost form, and I don't think Sonic would exhaust him. Not because he doesn't have the stamina to, but because Sonic likely wouldn't be that patient.

Decided to compare AP values for funsies. Got a difference of 7.6064468e+21 (7,606,446,800,000,000,000,608 (7.606 sextillion)) times lol

It depends how long the fight will go before Sonic does that. Leading for Danny to attack Sonic with Dura neg ice if he can.

It depends how long the fight will go before Sonic does that.
Sonic's way smarter than people give him credit for. It's basically agreed that he goes for his blitzy attacks right off the bat, so if he sees Danny's paste get up after being spindashed/boosted to high hell he'll realise something's up. Even if Sonic does let Danny grow to his level, he can't develop a resistance to a black hole or a dimensional yeet till he's seen one, at which point it's already GGs, no?

Decided to compare AP values for funsies. Got a difference of 7.6064468e+21 (7,606,446,800,000,000,000,608 (7.606 sextillion)) times lol
Strangely enough as according to his profile. Danny can cut that gap in no time at all thanks to his AD and RD.

Not sure if its better then Sonic's tho.

Strangely enough as according to his profile. Danny can cut that gap in no time at all thanks to his AD and RD.

Sonic went from being on equal ground with someone to stomping them in a matter of minutes, so it's good but probably slower than Danny's. He also got significantly stronger while just sitting chained up in a room for 6 months, so in an actual fight it's probably way faster than that.

Wouldn't Danny be able to regen from that? He's got low godly.
Violet Void is a black hole, not a conventional attack. Even if that didn't work, he still has BFR via Chaos Emeralds, I think he just has way more options.

I vote Blue Blur gg.

Nope, that only works on his Season 1 key (and only if the enemy AP isn't outside of his range, which is either 6-C and 4-A) from that point onwards he's limited to 6-C and 4-A.

Nope, that only works on his Season 1 key (and only if the enemy AP isn't outside of his range, which is either 6-C and 4-A) from that point onwards he's limited to 6-C and 4-A.
What? Why would that only be in S1 key? It should still apply to his later keys as it literality states "All previous Powers and Abilities" on them.

Because that's the only time he experiences such explosive growth in power, it doesn't happen again

Because that's the only time he experiences such explosive growth in power, it doesn't happen again
Not really. It happened multiple times later on as Danny was able to learn the Ghostly Weil in season 10 years earlier then his dark future self in season 2 for example. Allowing him to harm his future self.

Sonic went from being on equal ground with someone to stomping them in a matter of minutes, so it's good but probably slower than Danny's. He also got significantly stronger while just sitting chained up in a room for 6 months, so in an actual fight it's probably way faster than that.
Sonic's AD is cracked too. This isn't accepted yet, but I plan to make a CRT for it at some point, but Sonic jumped to Multi-Solar level just from talking to Emerl pretty much. He can at the very least becomes tens of times stronger (and several times faster) just from waiting around or fighting. Tho when I'm done it'll be more like he can jump tiers with AD.

Not really. It happened multiple times later on as Danny was able to learn the Ghostly Weil in season 10 years earlier then his dark future self in season 2 for example. Allowing him to harm his future self.
That's because he learned the Ghostly Wail himself (after he saw Dan use BTW), that's the only reason he could defeat him and it's with that attack only since it punches above his weight class.

If Danny's AD was that busted he would have matched Pariah Dark blow for blow (and he was only 10 times stronger than him) rather than be helpless even before he got the Ring of Rage.

Sonic's AD is cracked too. This isn't accepted yet, but I plan to make a CRT for it at some point, but Sonic jumped to Multi-Solar level just from talking to Emerl pretty much. He can at the very least becomes tens of times stronger (and several times faster) just from waiting around or fighting. Tho when I'm done it'll be more like he can jump tiers with AD.
4-A? Where?

Sonic. The AP gap is high, Sonic has multitudes of ways to give himself the speed advantage (and he literally uses those ways as his first move), and if all else fails he'll most likely use Chaos Control for a quick BFR.

Danny apparently has a decent AD but I don't know how consistent it is. Sonic's is...pretty good. I don't know if it's AS good as Danny's but it's still a factor. It's hard to say if Danny can actually catch up before Sonic ends the fight.

You people know Danny has hax, right? I admit I forgot too but he does have it.
None of which really stops him from getting dimensionally tossed or sealed by Chaos Emeralds, which would be Sonic's first move upon realising his AP alone isn't enough to bypass Low-Godly regen.

Sonic also has no resistance to Possession as I saw on his profile. What's stopping Danny from taking over Sonic's body?

Sonic also has no resistance to Possession as I saw on his profile. What's stopping Danny from taking over Sonic's body?
Sonic should have Resistance to Possession because of Dark Gaia, which we already accept as both Possession and Mind Manipulation. The fact that he doesn't have it is a profile error.

Sonic should have Resistance to Possession because of Dark Gaia, which we already accept as both Possession and Mind Manipulation. The fact that he doesn't have it is a profile error.
Even if he didn't - again, Danny gets blitzed to high heaven and BFR'd the moment it doesn't kill him. To possess people, Danny has to fly into them, right? How would he do that to someone 8x faster than him, higher if using skills like Time Break?

That’s weird it should be there. It was on there before. Maybe it got accidentally removed during one of his pages edits.

Danny's possession is on a biological (molecular level), mind, and soul, and ha several layers. How many layers is Sonic's resistance?

Bump.

Possession could be a wincon for Danny but I just don't see it happening with the sheer level of blitz Sonic has on him via boosting from the get-go. @LordGriffin1000 Danny has to physically touch/fly into his enemies to possess them, right?

TBF Danny could just turn invisible and Intangible and Sonic couldn't touch him, maybe he could even posses him with enough luck

TBF Danny could just turn invisible and Intangible and Sonic couldn't touch him, maybe he could even posses him with enough luck
I'm inclined to say Invis probably won't be an issue with precog, ESP and enhanced senses.

As for intangibility, iunno if his NPI is enough to cover that.

If Danny's AD was that busted he would have matched Pariah Dark blow for blow (and he was only 10 times stronger than him) rather than be helpless even before he got the Ring of Rage.
Pariah Dark one shot him too fast... Danny's RE isn't instant. That's made clear from the fact that Vlad smacks him around quickly and then when they meet later, he is on his level.

As a whole, this match up is stacked against Danny hard and I'm inclined to say it's a literal stomp.

6-C/High 6-C Danny cannont evolve beyond what he's shown, this is because that's the cap stone. Possibly 4-A is the "possible" cap stone. Only 8-A Danny can evolve to 4-A if because the Tier 6/4 Danny's are when he's already evolved. The only thing you can argue is him evolving within those tiers since he's still shown growing but both his Tier 6 and 4 keys are one and the same. So no, 6-C Danny won't evolve to Sonics level, only 8-A Danny can do that. Sonic still hard outskills and can interact with Danny, plus has superior stamina.

Also... DP is currently going through the possible 4-D revision as well.

Bump.

Possession could be a wincon for Danny but I just don't see it happening with the sheer level of blitz Sonic has on him via boosting from the get-go. @LordGriffin1000 Danny has to physically touch/fly into his enemies to possess them, right?
Yes, he has to touch people to possess them. I don't see that happening against sonic.

Back