• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Beast Cole vs Ultimate Thanos.

Speed Equalized.

Both at peak.

Evil Cole Profle
These powers are only good for one thing. Letting me get what I want, when I want.

vs.
Thanos Cube

Cole after being pit against Thanos for the 3rd time:
Here we go again

Anyway, how does Thanos use time stop or other hax? Never got that far into the Ultimate Marvel series

Honestly? No idea. The scans don't work anymore, but judging by their descriptions, I'd imagine transmutation is one of his go-tos in single combat.

According to his TV Tropes page, this Thanos is effectively a Darkseid knockoff, so I'm assuming he's kill happy. Not sure where that leaves us in terms of hax approach though.

Let me quote Thanos vs Galdera

"Thanos in this verision spans his reality warping all the time, with varrying affects, transmutation, Erasure, blowing up from the inside etc. "

I mean, transmutation and blowing up from the inside really won't work, thanks to resistance and Regenerationn respectively, so it kinda depends on what his first move is. Cole's first move is instantly creating a massive explosion that sucks the bio-electricity out of you.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Are all of his feats done through reality warping? Cause that might bypass Cole's powers
All of the Cosmic Cube's powers are based on reality warping. I'd say that's the most traditional thing about Ultimate Thanos.

Back