• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Third Honkai Eruption...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
Yeah, it's a sad reality, but you all knew this was coming. It's either this or nothing. Ant and I agreed for this to be a staff forum to discuss what to do with Honkai Impact 3rd after the filing of this appalling case.

As you know upon viewing that report of mine, the entirety of the Honkai Impact 3rd franchise has been sabotaged and remained in an unapproved and very unreliable state for a prolonged time. Today, we are going to resolve this issue but it'll come with a cost. It should be noted that all Honkai: Star Rail pages, Welt Yang, Elysia, Raven and Star of Eden will not be affected by this thread since Solacis had no impact on those profiles.

Here are the options I have proposed:

1. The laziest and saddest option but also the healthiest option: Delete the entire verse. This includes all profiles, the verse page and Honkai energy; the calculations, content revision threads and explanation blogs will still be valid. All of its current pages and everything will be created from scratch. However, upon doing so, the future created pages will have to abide by all of our currently valid content revision threads that abide by our current standards, ranging from 4 years ago which marked the birth of the franchise upon our wiki. If we're going by this option then Elysia and Raven pages will be deleted or need their justification and info to be majorly revised, since a lot of their explanation relies on other Honkai Impact 3rd profiles. However, those two pages can be omitted from the inspection progress. As a byproduct, a discussion rule will also have to be made for Honkai Impact 3rd:

Honkai Impact 3rd Rules
  • Do not create profiles that noticeably deviate from the currently valid content revision threads that apply to the Honkai Impact 3rd franchise. Examples include any characters who have their tiering scaling off the Imaginary Tree must be rated as 1-B, possibly Low 1-A since past content revision threads have accepted the Imaginary Tree to be on that level; another example being characters having tiers scaling off Honkai Energy must be rated as High 1-C at an 11-dimensional level scale; Honkai Energy has been accepted as a R^11 Universal Energy System as it directly pertains to the Sea of Quanta and Ether Archor.
2. The most preferable option but also the most tiresome: Restore all of the deleted profiles from the mass verse deletion in 2022. All of the pages that were deleted shall be updated respectfully under the currently valid content revision threads that conform to our current standards. As such, the restored pages should also be closely scrutinised if it has been vandalised with unapproved information addition/removal. The current pages, especially the powers and abilities section of it, should also be inspected; if the information is valid then scans and references shall be embedded, if not, then remove them. All of the added unapproved information shall be removed and all of the unapproved removal information shall be restored. The verse page should also be restored to this version.

3. A preferable option most will likely agree with: Revert all of the current Honkai Impact 3rd pages and everything back to their old/outdated version before the mass deletion of the verse; restore all of the deleted pages. All of the pages shall be updated under all currently valid content revision threads made onwards from the date of that version before deletion.

4. If you think any of my suggestions have flaws or have any other suggestions, please comment on the thread.

Oh and of course, here's the list of valid Honkai Impact 3rd CRTs that can be referred to when updating the verse or recreating profiles:
https://vsbattles.com/threads/huge-honkai-revisions-part-3.169799/ - (Only Possibly Low 1-A for the Imaginary Tree)

https://vsbattles.com/threads/huge-honkai-revisions-part-2.169610/ - (Only 1-B for the Imaginary Tree on a 12-D scale)

https://vsbattles.com/threads/kiana-kaslana-upgrade.169401/ - (Everything except for MFTL+ speed)

https://vsbattles.com/threads/honkai-impact-upgrade-to-high-1-b.109724/ - (Only High 1-C for the Sea of Quanta on an 11-D scale)

If there are any accepted content revision threads I haven't listed down or some of these aren't accepted or invalid and shouldn't be used, let me know.

@Antvasima @Shiroiyo @ThanatosX @Stocking.exe @Enryu_The_Red_Tower @Woomica @Cimafranca133 @Eseseso @DestrudoD4Ray @Makaronnz

Last edited:
Uhhh... wrong forum. Sorry. @Antvasima Can you move this to staff discussion or content revision threads?

I litteraly support this verse for 3 months why am i into this
On the serious note:
as much as people see honkai as some shithole page with outdated profiles and bad scaling tier that was talked about everywhere since the 4-A honkai thing,
i think 2. option might be the best (and the most painful).however i also think into option of firstly and foremostly properly reworking the current existing pages on the honkai wiki,as those are imo the most important for the verse scaling since it mostly comes from their profiles.
I also think profiles like:
Durandal,Fu hua,Seele,Sirin,Herrscher of Sentience,Herrscher of Dominance,Herrscher of Finality(previous era)Cocoon of finality(optional) should get restored/reworked/created (depending on the state of the characters mentioned) as they can bring the scaling of this verse more clear with the right justifications and the powers and stats shown
i also recommend adding hoyoverse cosmology blog,or separate Imaginary Tree and Sea of Quanta page for better understanding of the game scaling.
When we do this we can then restore the rest of the pages,and create/rework them whenever possible,the procces should be slow but efficient with no drama and any other stuff involved,i dont want this verse to turn into empty hole like the last time i checked it.
seriously why does Genshin Impact the biggest fodder in hoyo has better way of scaling than this game

I litteraly support this verse for 3 months why am i into this
On the serious note:
as much as people see honkai as some shithole page with outdated profiles and bad scaling tier that was talked about everywhere since the 4-A honkai thing,
i think 2. option might be the best (and the most painful).however i also think into option of firstly and foremostly properly reworking the current existing pages on the honkai wiki,as those are imo the most important for the verse scaling since it mostly comes from their profiles.
I also think profiles like:
Durandal,Fu hua,Seele,Sirin,Herrscher of Sentience,Herrscher of Dominance,Herrscher of Finality(previous era)Cocoon of finality(optional) should get restored/reworked/created (depending on the state of the characters mentioned) as they can bring the scaling of this verse more clear with the right justifications and the powers and stats shown
i also recommend adding hoyoverse cosmology blog,or separate Imaginary Tree and Sea of Quanta page for better understanding of the game scaling.
When we do this we can then restore the rest of the pages,and create/rework them whenever possible,the procces should be slow but efficient with no drama and any other stuff involved,i dont want this verse to turn into empty hole like the last time i checked it.
seriously why does Genshin Impact the biggest fodder in hoyo has better way of scaling than this game
Yeah, I'm planning on making a Hoyoverse cosmology page and pages explaining the Sea of Quanta, Imaginary Tree, Imaginary Space and Cocoon of Finality. Restoring those pages you listed alone can fulfill the scaling, but yeah, updating it will be more preferable.

I'm not totally sure, but I do feel that all Honkai pages should be locked since the vandalism seems to be really bad.
The Honkai pages are already locked due to being tier 1, except for Natasha. But yeah, that also sounds like a good proposal if we're restoring the deleted pages.

Why do this? Things are being revised and updated already. Ffs, the redtoration was for this
Check that Vandalism Reports Thread post of mine. We clearly cannot have vandalised pages on our wiki; I don't want this either but it is our responsibility to undo vandalism. And as said, our CRTs and ratings will still be kept so the 12-D and Low 1-A stuff will still be intact.

Lock the pages to avoid vandalism, its that simple. Keep things as normal and let people revise the profiles properly

Lock the pages to avoid vandalism, its that simple. Keep things as normal and let people revise the profiles properly
The pages have already been vandalised and it's been like that for a very long time. With that said, the vandaliser is also the creator of those pages which heavily questions the integrity of those profiles, especially considering none of those profiles lacks both scans and references for many sections. This is a very complicated and vexxing predicament and not your usual cases of vandalism. Anyways, I only proposed the deletion of the verse for the first option of the thread, but you are opened to other opinions. I do understand this frustration.

I think I might've posted this a bit too soon. @Mr. Bambu Mind closing this in the meantime? Thanks.

LOck the creator then if thats whats happening. Reverting stuff or deleting will just end up in more unnecessary work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back