• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Theme Thread.

FateAlbane said:
Normal Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh1VTKXCGVQ
EDIT: Whoops, messed the boss theme. It's actually this.
SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS ABOOUT SORA NO KISEKI!? And, goodness gracious, that Umineko music was so excellent I had to sample some more tracks. Wonderful work.

So much great music I haven't heard before. And good reminders from Reinhard and Seventy that I have some anime to check out, if for no reason than to bask in the music.

Anyone else who really want to post their favourite themes here, but aren't because you don't think they will work as your own theme?

@ Follow Doctor Freeman A theme I have grown to adore is Asgore but I won't use it, because it is Asgore's theme and no one fits it it like him. I also really wanted to use a Mogeko Castle OST (mainly because I want more people to know about it), like this one.

I'm going to go through this thread and download some of the songs on here via an mp3 converter. Then I'll add them to the games files.

Most cool. By the way, if I'm in the game, I'll take this since it fits the role for me and should be fairly easy to loop. Getting music shouldn't be anywhere near the first things to incorporate into the game, so don't worry about this before plot and structure and whatnot.

Back