• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If You Had A WWE Theme Song, What Song Would You Choose?

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
If you had a WWE theme song, what song would you choose?

You can pick any kind of song, from any genre. It doesn't have to be owned by WWE. It can be any song.

This is the song I would use:

Look me in the eyes and tell me this would not be the perfect intro music for a high-flying babyface

Song is catchy asf, and has a good vibe to it, though the song is a little too goofy for a high-flying babyface.

I feel like fast-paced, or a motivational song would be better for high-flying babyface, as they are portrayed as underdogs more often than not.

Btw, this is the song I would use if I was in a faction. It fits the "group of wrestlers beating up other wrestlers just because" type of trope we see in factions like The Nexus and The Shield.

Best Professional Wrestling theme songs (2022):
One of the best aspect of pro wrestling are theme songs and how they make fans love the superstars as well as get them over with the audience take a look at CFO's behind the scene (This is perfect mentality as they want crowd to stand up and do entrance along with Finn 1:23 and the creation of atmosphere was well made)
I miss a massive part of wrestling and that's titontron back in the day WWE used to have great titontrons (Look at Edge old 2011 Titontron video) I wish they make more unique videos.
with that being not everyone watches various other wrestling promotions due to multitiude of reasons but music is something we can all listen to so here are my favorite theme songs from WWE, AEW and NJPW 2022
(Currently used on TV Only)

I hope you all have an amazing time listening ☺️

WWE:
AEW:
NJPW:

Well that's my currently used on tv favorite theme songs, Enjoy 🎧 let me know which one is your favorite and yours too 🤘

Last edited:
Back