• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If You Had A WWE Theme Song, What Song Would You Choose?

Probably correct I'll add it, I find his previous theme song actually even better in my opinion.
Ya mean this one?

I like it, but it repeats the same verse 3 times, while A-Town Down has fresh verses and a catchy ass hook that I'm sure will win over the crowd once he becomes a babyface.

Probably right since Corbin isn't even worth watching tbh
I'm interested in what he's with Pat, though.

Corbin is the perfect guy to pit Pat against. Same for Theory. The moment Theory started mocking Stone Cold when he helped Vince take down Pat, I knew he was going to be a top heel in the company.

Obviously i'm interested too but the thing is Pat will carry corbin in that match, PAT due to his skills make it decent television to watch.

Def Rebel are legends their theme get's played for Roman at mania and main event shows Jim got nothing he just lame still waiting for Def rebel to give Balor, Randy and AJ new themes.

Back