• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Symbol of Peace vs. The Man of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wright Way said:
Grace has started.
Tired, bloody, and beated. Our heroes fist clash one more time in a physical struggle!

Sups: you done really well All Might....but its time to end this!

Superman starts pushing All Might back

All Might: He's strong....stronger then anyone i ever faced....i can feel my powers slipping....im gonna lose this battle....

BlackeJan, Calca, Js2504, Phoenix821, Crimson Azoth, Wright Way screams

Everyone that believes in him: ALL MIGHT! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

United States of Smash OST

Ember of OFA grows a bit

All Might: The people....who believe in me....what kind of hero would i be....to let them down....heroes....HEROES ALWAYS BREAK OUT OF A TOUGH SPOT!

All Might starts pushing back Superma

Sups: what power! hes pushing me back with this much strength left! how is he doing this?!

All Might: PROES ARE ALWAYS GIVING IT THEIR ALL!!!

All Might punches Superman, but the Kryptonian hero isnt done

Sups: that was a good punch....however! there are people i cant let down! charges laser beam its over!

All Might folds his right hand into a fist

All Might: im putting everything i have into this final punch!

Colors of light start moving from place to place

Ghost of Nana Shimura: Doesn't matter how weak or how strong someone is, 'Heroes aren't Heroes because of their power, They are heroes because of their bravery and determination, Because of their will to save everybody from danger, Because they don't let their limits stop them from doing what they do best. Its time to let the world know that you're here....do your best Toshinori

Ghost of Nana Shimura gives All Might glowing ball of OFA and he goes to strike

Sups: i gotch you! Superman shoots laser

All Might dodges it and theres a quiet pause

BlackeJa: IKKEI! ALL MIGHT!!!

Play United States of Smash at 1:56

All Might: RRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

All Might squeezes his butt cheeks

All Might: Farewell Superman.....

All Mights fist collides with Supermans face and the Embers of OFA explodes and burns brightly like a mighty inferno while screaming this to his heart!

All Might: UNITEDO STAAATES OFFA

Slams Superman so hard it replayed 3 different times

All Might: SAMAAAAAAAAAAASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creates a tornado and everything quiets dow

All Might: and thank you....for everything....

All Might: You've fought well Superman, but now I must put an end to this. THE UNITED STATES......OF......SMAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!

Superman's and All Might's fists collide, creating a massive shockwave that shakes the stadium. Eventually, one of them is overpowered, and the shockwave grows to the point of smashing the lights and clearing out all the clouds in the sky for miles. The dust clears, and All Might stands tall over an unconcious Kryptonian.

All Might: People of Japan. Never fear. Your hero is still here.

Cheers flood the stadium. Midoriya practically explodes into tears of joy. All Might looks down at his fallen foe.

All Might: You did well, Superman. As long as there are heroes like you, peace will never die.

And with that, he carried the unconcious hero out of the ring.

Wow, one of the best versus threads I've seen so far.

Superman: Doomsday however graced us with the best United States of Smash goes with everything video I've ever seen

Which has since been stricken down by All for Copyright

I think Superman has slightly surperior AP, and has better abilities, which he would use after realizing he can't beat All-Might hand-to-hand. Voting Superman.

Superman is scaled to 30 Megatons and All Might is scaled to being stronger then himself doing a 28 Megaton feat

The difference is non existent and his abilites don't beat raw hand to hand skill All Might can beat him over the head with

Not even. All Might is outright superior to a feat literally 2 megatons away from what superman scales to. Lasers don't do much when Shockwaves can disperse them and Grapples prevent them from happening outright.

Edit: fork it's 24

still, the difference hardly exists at all, and won't really overpower skill. It's like an actual fight between actual fighters in real life with how slight it is.

Superweeb2987 said:
7% is more than you'd think. It can make a difference.
Not against superior skill and range it can't.

And again, the All Might that performed that feat is vastly inferior to this one, and feat was done in an incredibly weakened state.

I, surprisingly, vote All Might. Arguably a higher AP (though this is unproven), he's also got skill in combat. Superman has never really needed that. With speed equal, heat vision is basically pointless since All Might can just move,

So for now voting the infamous loser.

Superweeb2987 said:
7% is more than you'd think. It can make a difference.
Between two people who know nothing about fighting, maybe. With a gap this small, skill is far more relevant

Okay what's All Mights AP again? Getting mixed messages

Oh and in case I didn't vote already, All Might FRA

Superweeb2987 said:
Skill is way more relevant, I agree. But strength, no matter how slight, does make a difference.
7% makes absolutely zero difference at all. Especially when All Might is a better fighter

Schnee One said:
Okay what's All Mights AP again? Getting mixed messages

Oh and in case I didn't vote already, All Might FRA
Far superior to a version of him that did 24 megatons while weakened.

Even a 2x AP advantage could easily be overcome by more skill

So 1.07x is literally the mootest of moot points

Or just generally any good Captain America fight that isn't PIS

DMUA said:
Or just generally any good Captain America fight that isn't PIS
Eh, Spiderman is the only one that is physically stronger that wasn't PIS

Granted, the physically much weaker Winter Soldier was a far harder fight for Cap due to expirience and skill alone

BTW Caps shield in the MCU has 7A Dura

^If you've seen Captian America vs Spiderman from Civil War, this point is correct

Well tbf Cap has a 4-B shield

Wrong fight, the Spiderman and Cap fight in Civil War was Spidey holding back.

Superweeb2987 said:
Dude, 2x AP is a big deal. You're going to be reeling at every blow.
And yet higher skill can make that pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back