• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Symbol of Peace vs. The Man of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
A dark shadow fell over the Earth, the world trembled in fear as a dark alien spaceship loomed over them. "People of Earth!" An ominous voice announced. "We've come to collect an army of the universe's strongest warriors. Bring us your strongest hero or perish." Suddenly, hope was reborn, as a lone figure marched towards the ominous ship. "People of Earth, you have nothing to fear!" He announced dramatically, giving the news copters a thumbs up. "For I am here!" Suddenly, a streak of red, white, and blue raced past The Symbol of Peace. "Don't worry everyone. I'm here to save the day!" The Man of Steel announced. All Might coughed. "Um, Superman? They said strongest hero. As in singular."

"...Then go home."

"What? Listen, I hold you in nothing but the highest respect, but I am much stronger."

"There can only be one." The ship confirmed. "We will wait for you to settle this."

"Are you sure? Heat vision would fry you."

"It's nothing a Carolina Smash can't handle."

"Listen. How about we settle this. Give me a time and place."

"Holy crow! Superman is challenging All Might to a fight!" The news crew announced.

-

Word spread quickly, and soon audiences from all around the world had gathered to witness the match of the century inside this small boxing ring, with a young Izuku Midoriya and Jimmy Olsen sitting in the front row.

"In the red corner! Japan's Symbol of Peace! All Might!"

"Do not fear! I am here!"

"In the blue corner! America's Man of Steel!"

"I'm here for Truth, Justice, and the American Way!"

The two paragons came face to face in the center of the ring.

"I still stand by what I said earlier. No matter what, I hold you in the highest respect." All Might said.

"Same here. Don't hold back."

"Wouldn't dream of it!"

-

TL'DR both fighting in a boxing ring with thousands of spectators. They start face to face. Both completely in character.

Prime All Might vs. Earth One Superman

Speed Equal.

500278-superman-justice-league-trinity-002

vs.
All Might Poster
My Hero Academia OST - You Say Run-1543356996
My Hero Academia OST - You Say Run-1543356996

Schnee One said:
AP difference?
All Might: far superior to his other 7-B form, which did a 24 megaton feat while in a weakened state.

Superman: defeated someone who tanked 30 megatons.

nice pics....now to wait for a thorough breakdown. I don't know enough DC stuff to really give for Superman's case, so I can't help at this point.

Dragopentling said:
nice pics....now to wait for a thorough breakdown. I don't know enough Marvel stuff to really give for Superman's case, so I can't help at this point.
Superman is DC.

^^^^

I thought having an "At Least" means that they are actually higher in their tiers AP lvl, it's just they can't find the exact number for it

BlackeJan said:
^^^^

I thought having an "At Least" means that they are actually higher in their tiers AP lvl, it's just they can't find the exact number for it
It means they're likely higher but we don't have the feats/scaling to prove it. We just know All Might is stronger then the version that did the 24 while weakened.

It is

Kinda how it works sorta

Not in this case but that's kinda how it works oft times

Anyways, it's even AP, so it comes down to who's better in outright fighting

All Might is a pretty good hand to hand fighter, using grapples and the environment to disable opponents.

If this a Superman who uses Hand to Hand, he's definitely going to be at a disadvantage, especially considering All Might can easily go beyond 100% to beat Superman into the ground

How much does this version like spamming heat Vision?

I just watched a quick summary of Earth One Superman. This version of Clark seems to prefer physical brute force.

Alright

If he doesn't usually range spam, All Might should be fine beating him up in Hand to Hand. Even if he decides to start abusing heat Vision, All Might's shockwave attacks should be able to somewhat disperse them and play Superman's Range Game just as well.

It's a pretty weak Superman relative to other Supermen

I almost argue about Superman exploiting All Might's weakspot but luckily this is Prime All Might.

Nothing much else to say. In a fist fight wins the dude who punch better and All Might is more skilled. They should be roughly equal in AP and we know nothing about the stamina for both (well we know that Weakened All Might can do some crazy shit so Prime should be even better than that).

BlackeJan said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQQgXk7YIow

Play this and start imagining the fight....trust me you'll won't regret it
All Might: You're strong, Superman. Maybe stronger than anyone I've ever fought before. But if you can trade blows with me while I'm going at 100%, then I'll be forced to go beyond that and force you to surrender!!!!!

Izuku: He's giving it his all, even though he's fighting an equal. And each and every blow, is more than 100% of his power!!

All Might: You've practically lived your whole life by this motto, Superman, but I'll show you what it really means. GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

BTW you have some of the most well made Versus Threads I've seen here

anyways Symbol of Peace finally wins FRA

If this Superman really doesn't start with range spam, then I vote All Might for the reasons above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back