• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the strongest hero vs the weakest pokemon

was that the mountain jumping feat that was accepted? because there were higher ones that would lessen the gap. and that 4251 kilojoules attack knocked him out for an hour or so, so thats more like his maximum not the minimum required to hurt him.

Even if Saitama was knocked out cold from that, the difference is of 43x so unless Magikarp has another feat to scale to, he's not doing jack to Non-Bald.

there are multiple calcs there if we assume its one of the higher ones the gap is not as big but if the 98 is the accepted one then its a stomp and i got nothing.

fair points

Okay, so Saitama was 2x tougher when 12 y/o. I think this can be taken by him considering he should be a bit stronger than before and considering Magikarp is almost helpless he shouldn't be a problem.

Saitama doesn't go to the market sales because he gets some grilled carp tonight.

kgiffoni do you not see the list of calcs in the previous link?

For 300 m:

10 * 9.8 * 300 = 29,400 Joules, or 7 Grams of TNT - Wall level

For 1000 m:

10 * 9.8 * 1000 = 98,000 Joules, or 23 Grams of TNT - Wall level <--i believe this is the 98 kilojoule one

For 1500 m:

10 * 9.8 * 1000 = 147,000 Joules, or 35 Grams of TNT - Wall level

For 2500 m:

10 * 9.8 * 2500 = 245,000 Joules, or 58 Grams of TNT - Wall level

For 7200 m (There are over 100 mountains in the world with this approximate height):

10 * 9.8 * 7200 = 705,600 Joules, or 0.16 Kilograms of TNT - Wall level

For 8850 m (Height of Mt. Everest):

10 * 9.8 * 8850 = 867,300 Joules, or 0.2 Kilograms of TNT - Wall level

For 21171 m (Height of Mars' Olympus Mons, the tallest mountain on any planet in the Solar System)

10 * 9.8 * 21171 = 2,074,758 Joules, or 0.5 Kilograms of TNT - Wall level

Nope. These are all the possible outcomes in the calculation of the feat, 23 Grams of TNT is the one that got accepted.

KGiffoni said:
Nope. These are all the possible outcomes in the calculation of the feat, 23 Grams of TNT is the one that got accepted.
then allow me to repeat myself: but if the 98 is the accepted one then its a stomp and i got nothing.

Shhh, I do know that Saitama doesn't.

IDK which end got accepted. I assumed the highest end which makes him roughly 2x weaker than Saitama. Only the three highest ends wouldn't turn this into a one-shot scenario. The rest of them are overkill.

does the tree being frozen effect it? if not i guess so, but then its a stomp for magikarp.

I mean, the changes haven't been made and the revision hasn't been opined on yet, so Magikarp is still 98 kilotons. I can start a thread about it if you like. The fact the tree is frozen can probably get it a big higher into small building lvl.

actually i just thought of something, just hear me out, in the same chapter as when saitama took the 4251 kilojoule attack he got the crap kicked out of him by some school bullies and i dont think they were strong enough to inflict 4 sticks of dynamite worth of damage. im just saying. if you would like to verify my words here is a link to the chapter: http://w12.readonepunchman.net/manga/onepunch-man-chapter-8-5/.

Back