• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel's almighty attacks can kill High Godly and Type 8 on top of having it himself.

He probably takes 2C easily once revisions are done.

9-C Should probably go to Protag-kun, he was winning the battle royal made for 9-C.

7-A Speed Unequal should go to Professor Paradox for now because infinite speed.

Gargoyle One said:
Gabriel's almighty attacks can kill High Godly and Type 8 on top of having it himself.
this guy is going to be a monster in 2-C
we will see how it goes

6-B speed unequalized should be Santa, since Standard Battle Assumptions says that The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here. As such, his fight would be in the Christmas' Night.

Gargoyle One said:

Actually that was only for the godslayers, as demons can't put each other down, as pointed out by Ultima in the UKG vs Satan thread.

Actually that was only for the godslayers, as demons can't put each other down, as pointed out by Ultima in the UKG vs Satan thread.

Meant to say Mid

Just another tensei character nothing unusual here.

@DMB Seems the winner of that matchup hasn't been decided yet.

@RK Don't know for 6-C i am guessing she will have to take on Ainz, and 5-C medaka?

As for 7-C, Diablo>carrera and ultima, Shio?=diablo sort of unknown last time they fought he was stronger but don't know who is stronger later on.

I was mostly joking because 7-C was out of question, but I actually would like to know if she can take on them.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@RK Don't know for 6-C i am guessing she will have to take on Ainz, and 5-C medaka?
I actually meant them now lol. She can't affect abstracts.

>realizes one of them is Medaka

>both copy powers in a similar way

>NLF intensifies

Saber (Fate/Stay Night) with Avalon for 7-A or High 7-A. She either stalemates or wins with her 6th dimensional defensive hax. Not with speed equalised tho

Actually nah for just 7-A

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Saber (Fate/Stay Night) with Avalon for 7-A or High 7-A. She either stalemates or wins with her 6th dimensional defensive hax. Not with speed equalised tho
Actually nah for just 7-A
I have to disagree. Professor Paradox has infinite speed. He blitzes Saber to oblivion before she can use Avalon, and IIRC Keishirou has 1-A absorption/hax. With speed equalized the results would still be the same. Keishirou still wins with his absorption and Paradox will pull his time shenanigans.

Wrong

Is that because of his passive atomization? I mean, as the Dark One, Rumple's unaffected by Excalibur's Matter Manipulation. Excalibur's Matter Manipulation is superior to the Dark One's own, and they can control the Brownian patter of particles. So, he's likely going to resist the atomization - I don't know if the Golden King's ever atomized somebody resistant to it, though.

That "atomization" is actually a manifestation of Reality Warping, and it can actually annihilate/atomize abstract entities hundreds of times over and over.

Yeah, Rumple ain't dealing against that.

2-C isn't taken? If that's the case Dracula probably deserves it. He is stronger than Alucard, who is slightly above/on par with the Godwoken, who is one of the strongest 2-Cs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back