• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Continued from here.

Tier 0: All of them

Tier High 1-A: All of them

Tier 1-A: Characters from Masadaverse, Umineko no Naku Koro ni or Cthulhu Mythos

Tier High 1-B: Ga

Tier 1-B: SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal)

Tier Low 1-B: Godhead Pickle Inspector

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C: Stephen (Shin Megami Tensei)

Tier Low 1-C: God (Digimon)

Tier High 2-A: N.E.O (Digimon NEXT)

Tier 2-A: YHVH

Tier 2-B: Khorne

Tier 2-C: Yggdrasil (Digimon)

Tier Low 2-C: Lavos (speed equalized) Clockmo (speed unequalized)

Tier High 3-A: The Outsider

Tier 3-A: White Face (speed unequalized)

Tier 3-B: Thanatos (Saint Seiya)

Tier 3-C: Arkadimo (Speed unequalized) Alphamo (Speed Equal)

Tier 4-A: The God Emperor of Mankind (Speed equal)

Tier 4-B: The God Emperor of Mankind (Speed equalized) Elder Tita (Speed unequalized)

Tier High 4-C: Akro (Speed equalized), Cerberumon X (Speed unequalized)

Tier 4-C: Reinhard Heydrich (Speed equalized) Yakou Madara (Speed unequalized)

Tier Low 4-C: Samus Ara (Speed equalized)

Tier High 5-A: Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) (Speed equalized)

Tier 5-A: Lavos

Tier 5-B: Kriemhild Gretche

Tier Low 5-B: Amon (StarCraft) (Speed equalized) Mega Man (Classic) (Speed unequalized)

Tier 5-C: Medaka Kurokami (Speed equalized)

Tier High 6-A: Darth Nihilus (Speed unequalized) Amon (StarCraft) (Speed equalized)

Tier 6-A: Rimuru Tempest

Tier High 6-B: Dark Schneider

Tier 6-B: Helios (Silverio Trinity) (Speed equalized) Necrozma (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 6-B: Hoopa

Tier High 6-C: Sangloupmo (Speed unequalized) Grimmo (Speed Equalized)

Tier 6-C: Timemo (Speed unequalized)

Tier High 7-A: Avatar of Calamity

Tier 7-A: Ren Fuji (Speed unequal) Keishirou Kyougetsu (Speed equalized)

Tier 7-B: Keishirou Kyougetsu (Speed equalized) Nocturne (Speed unequal)

Tier Low 7-B: Skulduggery Pleasant (Speed equalized) Skeletro (Speed unequalized)

Tier High 7-C:

Tier 7-C: Nocturne (Speed unequalized)

Tier Low 7-C: SCP-1440 (Speed equalized)

Tier 8-A: Medaka Kurokami

Tier 8-B: Heaven Ascension DIO

Tier High 8-C: SCP-682 (Speed equalized)

Tier 8-C: Magnus (Supernatural) (Speed equalized) Nadakha (speed unequalized)

Tier 9-A: Hexus (Gods of Earth) (Speed equalized), Evil Ernie (Speed unequalized)

Tier 9-B: Yuichi Sakaki (Speed equalized), Lucy (2014 Film Lucy) (Speed unequalized)

Tier 9-C: Protagonist (A Wise use of Time)

Tier 10-A: Tokiha Misa

Tier 10-B: Randolph Carter

Tier 10-C: Cueball (xkcd)

Tier 11-A: White Face

Tier 11-B: Disembodied Thought

Tier 11-C: Monarch of Pointland

Tier Unknown: Yhoundeh

Tier Varies: Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)

@Raven

About the curse thing, the battle kinda needs to be in that particular place otherwise the Hunter can't fight at all (Because she can't get out of it in canon and is forcefully brought back if she does)

If you want to be technical, yes.

But it's part of the "Discuss a balanced alternative if Central Park isn't a fair location"

We don't assume that BB starts outside of the Moon Cell for example

Kaltias said:
@Raven
About the curse thing, the battle kinda needs to be in that particular place otherwise the Hunter can't fight at all (Because she can't get out of it in canon and is forcefully brought back if she does)
ah gotcha.

yeha i just wanted to argue the technical aspect of it. when she is completely bound to the gungeon in the first place at all it would be redundant to locate the fight at some other place.

however what about advantages she get via home-turf? for example guys like naraku like to IC hide for a while, spawn some detachments etc. wouldnt the dungeon make such a thing impossible because she basically knows all about it?

what i mean - what advantages she gets solely via the gungeon?

I find it funny that the only Pokemon on here are the Pokemon that I give zero ***** about (Hoopa and base Necrozma)

The Gungeon is actually hostile to everyone who enters.

The Hunter doesn't really get anything except her curse-immortality out of it.

Also it changes continuosly (Yes the RNG is canon) so she wouldn't really know it more that anyone else who enters it for the first time

The Gungeon?

No, it changes because the Lich manipulates it with magic

alright - every other character doesnt get any debuffs upon entering right? for example not being able to teleport out / a different dimension, losing stats, abilities etc.

should be kind of fair then i guess

Nah, the curse affects only people who enter it to try to change their past (Like the Hunter).

The Hegemony soldiers who tried to occupy were able to get out just fine (Those who survived at least)

well would you be interested in making a thread for him vs naraku for example? regardless who is the "new" low7b champion - the current one got dethroned via getting stomp-locked by naraku recently.

would also be a good battle royale maybe. bunch of strong characters enter the dungeon...only one will be crowned

something like this

@Yobo

I don't think that it's a topic that was ever explored in verse

@Raven

I'll wait, i want to vote when it's made ovo

Looking at the plane level thing made me realise something:

Can I make a key for Mario in his flat form? I know he can't over take white face, since White Face can manipulate several plane level 'universes.' I guess I need to make a post pitching it, but what do y'all think?

@MrKingOfNegativity How strong are they compared to some of the High 1-C challengers like The Doctor and To Aru God Tiers speed equal? Since they are definitely not winning Speed Unequal.

@Homu To Aru Magic Gods have better Probablilty Manipulation.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
The Downstreamers are an entire race of beings that possess "Probability Hax".

They also have High-Godly regen and High Hyperverse level durability in their strongest Pre-FVC forms. (Which would be the High 1-C ones)

Plus non-corporeality that's particularly difficult to bypass. (If I'm informed correctly, they exist only as quantum consciousness/information)

Also, Simon got soccerkicked by Othinus, so...

Ehh guess they'll probably take High 1-C speed equal. What about speed unequal who are the candidates other than To Aru Magic Gods and The Doctor?

Is Semi-Omnipresent faster than Immeasurable? Cause if it isn't than sadly Aiwass can't be a contender for High 1-C.

Check his profile. True Form Lucemon has been upgraded to At Least Low 1-C Possibly Higher. The next strongest High 2-A after Lucemon is NEO (Digimon Next) that is before NEO (Databook) is made.

Yobobojojo said:
Wait, I don't think Hunter can kill The Stone Army, although they're going to be Low 7-B as well.
I'm making an updated version to the Stone Army's profile, which has DoTD Kozu, the Garmatron, and a few other specifications and addittion.

Just wait for me to put it against Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back