• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest FNAF Character (Well Non-Canon Character) vs Barney the Killer dino

Well possible prob and soul manip but then again it doesn´t seem to be in character to really fight. Could have the fight in TOYSHK´s dimention but then again ROS culd still grab the kid and kill him....maybe should change this with a weaker horrorclix character like Santa who has no hax but still can harm ghosts. I don´t know. TOYSHK seems to prefer torture rather than killing, so his wins would likely be via incap because he resurects his victims so they die again and again and again. Also ROS has possible Fate manip...so...oof. Yeah probably changing it to a less haxy character.

Options here:

• Zombie Scarecrow: uses fire which will cause the UCN animatronics to move faster depending on which ones TOYSHK creates, gives Jack O´ Chica Duplication, but he can turn robots into zombies with bites soooo idk. Would be 9-B.
  • Snookums: Weaker AP so animtronics aren´t getting heavily damaged but durability, even at 9-B, will be difficult.
  • Santa: No hax and would be 9-B.
  • Victim: Have all of thier equpment and weapons.

So Snookums is at an inherent disadvantage with his lesser AP but...hmm.

What exactly is the win condition here then? For Snooum's it's get to the kid and kill him?

I think that The One You Shouldn't Have Killed would win this. For one, I don't think Snookums has a way to actually hurt The One, as he seems to be outside of... wherever that dimension is. Also on that topic, the UCN is purposely designed to be hard to keep track of. Even if they don't use all of the Animatronics, they would each have unique gimmicks that Snookums would have no way of knowing about. Plus, they can easily gang up on Snookums, potentially ending the fight before it can really begin. Overall, I think The One would win this.

Back