• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest characters for every tier part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightning (FFXIII) would like a word.

If Pokemon ever become 5C again then they will be as well

There hasn't been a general consensus on who is the strongest for a tier yet. Only nominations so he can't add any yet.

I'm not sure if Edmond can Qualify, he's MHS without his NP which he needs to activate.

It isn't affected by speed Equalization tho, so I can see him being the strongest with Equal Dpeed, he's one of the few who can beat 7As in DI

Kuubou can probably be 4-C speed equal but I think Reinhard still takes 4-C speed unequal unless there is someone faster than him in 4-C.

Kuubou really doesn't actually move tbh. He's just given that as i have yet or have not found any speed feat that he can get.

But seriously in a speed equal match, Kuubou could be about up there along with Reinhard. And he's a being that's actually weaker than the God summons of Amakasu's given his status as a Tatari or Waste God.

I would think about replacing homura with Aleister Crowley in the tier 7-B range.

Can exist in non existent places where the concept of time and distance dont apply, over a billion different versions of himself, (not clones but different potentials, they are all Aleistrr Crowley) can drop a big bang using his spiritual tripping, can boost himself 10x what hia opponent thinks his ap is and can boost himself to high 1-c if needed.

I don't think the High 1-C stuff is allowed. If he's fighting for 7-B than he can only use his 7-B stuff.

It's not a separate transformation or anything, it's his base 7-B form that can do that. I would think it can count

Oh right now that I think about it didn't SCP-1440 gain his title as strongest because of his spear? Yeah never mind I think it's allowed. So Homulily is no longer strongest 7-B speed equal?

@Monarch his spiritual tripping is a mind illusion where he can create weapons based on what he suggests to his opponent. But these illusions cause real damage to the target of this attack. The largest he showed was a big bang bomb

It's his special/Unique ability. Still 7-B

Matthew Schroeder said:
If the AP isn't 7-B it doesn't fit in the list, even if it's only one power.
Wouldn't that mean SCP-1440 also wouldn't be the strongest Low 7-C because he's only the strongest due to his 1-B spear. Otherwise it would be Altair for speed equal.

@WeeklyBattles

Wait isn't his 1-B ability a spear? Doesn't that count as a weapon with higher tier just like the High 1-C Blasting Rod?

Yeah I'm not sure if we accept characters with an ability or weapon that grants higher AP than what they have. Homulily's hax doesn't grant her higher AP it just works on 2-A characters.

I still don't see how that matters. If you are 7-B but have a 3-A power, you aren't 7-B when using the 3-A power.

And even then, he wouldn't be the strongest 7-B. There's a Masadaverse 7-B who can kill 1-As with her special attack (Forgot the name, though)

Peter1129 said:
There hasn't been a general consensus on who is the strongest for a tier yet. Only nominations so he can't add any yet.
I would say its okay to put Zoom and GEOM up for 4-B at least.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Peter 1440s 1-B ability is his spear and the gits of the brothers death, which grant him 1-B hax
Yeah but isn't that just like Crowley's Blasting Rod which is also his ability but it grants High 1-C AP. And right now it seems like we are discussing if weapons or abilities that grant you higher AP are allowed in your normal tier or your abilities/weapons tier.

Also a similar discussion happened with DIO and 682 with his Stand. Based on that I think the spear should be accounted for in SCP-1440's 7-B form.

JohnConquest1 said:
Also a similar discussion happened with DIO and 682 with his Stand. Based on that I think the spear should be accounted for in SCP-1440's 7-B form.
Pretty sure in the end Dio is now strongest High 8-C speed unequal because of his immeasurable speed not his 2-A AP.

I think Britian or Russia can take Low 6-B spot. Unless there is another Low 6-B that has Relativisitc or faster speed, and better hax & immortality that I am unaware of.

Too bad that PMHT Sayaka isn't acausal :\

She does blitz BB though. She just gets paradoxed

Technically, even if she was acausal, BB could still attack her by warping the events of space-time, or just CCCing from the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back