• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest characters for every tier part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zach The Dark Stars have a fraction of Thresh's 4-D power, The DT was determined to be a fraction of 4-D, and the Outsider is technically 4-D, im just waiting for Ever to finish Death of the Outsider before i make the CRT

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
How is the disembodied thought and outsider 4-D?
The DT for being able to ascend to a higher plane where it treats everything before it as 2-D, The Outsider can manipulate multiple timelines and pull parts of completely seperate timelines into the void

WeeklyBattles said:
@Zach The Dark Stars have a fraction of Thresh's 4-D power, The DT was determined to be a fraction of 4-D, and the Outsider is technically 4-D, im just waiting for Ever to finish Death of the Outsider before i make the CRT
STOP MAKING DISHONORED BROKEN

For Ellen, I would complety discard the "possibility", but that just me. Also, she would feet better for "Street levelers"

She has High-Mid Regen, Great Mind Hax, Type 4 immortality, and is only weak without Speed Equalized.

Her being possibly 7C is irrelevant

Who shion? They can't, shion is above their paygrade. They are pretty strong 7-C's though, just not the strongest.

Oh right almost forgot Tensei Shitara characters were still 7-C. Wait weren't they possibly getting upgraded to High 7-C? Or was Ranga's storm never calced?

@Peter No cause the feat came out to be only like 8-A, but that reminds me they should be getting some conceptual hax, and shion should have relativistic reactions.

Oh well never mind than. Shion for 7-C speed equal. Unless somebody knows an even stronger 7-C.

Also Doberman X for strongest 6-B speed unequal.

As well as Anubismon for strongest 3-C speed unequal.

Doberman X is nowhere near fast enough... running

And I can guarantee that Arkadimon is likely stronger than Anubismon.

So far for suggestions we have the following, OP should probably put this in the next thread as well just to help get an idea of whats being considered.

High 1-B: Destiny of the Endless, Death of the Endless and, Downstreamers.

1-B: Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Nurgle, Ynnead, The God Emperor of Mankind and, The Xeelee.

Low 1-B: Godhead Pickle Inspector

High 1-C: The Xeelee and, The Doctor.

1-C: YHVH

Low 1-C: God (Digimon)

High 2-A: ZeedMillenniummo, Lucemo, Ogudomo, and, N.E.O (Digimon NEXT).

2-A: Minomo, Lucemo, YHVH, Lucifer (Shin Megami Tensei), Krishna (Shin Megami Tensei) and, Ogudomo.

2-B: Arceus (Speed Unequal)

2-C: Ogudomo (Speed Unequal), Pontos, Sailor Cosmos, Lucemo, White Face, Arceus, Susanoomo, GranDracmo and, Chaos (Castlevania)*1.

Low 2-C: Lavos, Chaos (Sailor Moon) and, Q (Star Trek).

High 3-A: The Outsider

3-A: Hades (Saint Seiya), Downstreamers, and White Face.

3-B: Ultro, The Xeelee and, Thanatos.

3-C: Imperialdramo, Arkadimo, Anubismo (Speed Unequal) and, Alphamo (Speed Equal).

4-A: The God Emperor of Mankind*2

4-B Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Post-Crisis) (Speed Unequal) and, The God Emperor of Mankind (Speed Equal)

High 4-C: Akro (Current Strongest Speed Equal), AncientSphinxmo (Current Strongest Speed Unequal)

4-C: Nakiri Kuubou (Speed Equal) and Reinhard Heydrich (Speed Unequal, Current Strongest in general)

Low 4-C: Samus Ara

High 5-A: Kevin 11,000

5-A: Bugs Bunny and, Lavos.

5-B: BB (Fate/Extra CCC) (Current Strongest Speed Unequal), Amakasu Masahiko (Current Strongest Speed Equal) and, Sayaka Miki (Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

5-C: Ganondorf and, Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII).

High 6-A: Thanos (Ultimate Marvel), Dark Schneider (Speed Unequal) and Mewtwo (Speed Equal).

6-A: Reinhard Heydrich (Current Strongest)

6-B: Novel Kars, Dio Brando (JORGE JOESTAR), Helios (Silverio Trinity), Chrysalimo, Devimo and, Sangloupmo.

High 6-C:Teridax (Current Strongest Speed Equal) Alex (Golden Sun)

High 7-A: Galbatorix, Iron Ma and, Ragyō Kiryüi.

7-A: Ren Fuji and, Avenger (Edmond Dantès) (Speed Unequal)

7-B: Homura Akemi (Current Strongest Speed Equal) and, Aleister Crowley

High 7-C: The Hunter (Enter the Gungeon) (Current Strongest Speed Equal) and, Sailor Moon (Character) (Current Strongest Speed Unequal)

7-C: Nocturne (Current Strongest Speed Unequal) Shio (Speed Unequal)

Low 7-C:
SCP-1440 (Current Strongest Speed Equal)

Low 7-B: False Madoka

8-A: Karate Kid (Pre-Crisis) and, Medaka Kurokami.

High 8-C: SCP-682 (Current Strongest Speed Equal) and, Heaven Ascension DIO (Current Strongest Speed Unequal)

8-C:
Yakagi Suimei (Current Strongest Speed Equal)

9-B:
Ryougi Shiki (Current Strongest Speed Equal), Keramo (Current Strongest Speed Unequal) and, Aburatori (Speed Equal)

9-C: Bakura Ryou

10-A: Tokiha Misa (Current Strongest)

10-B: Randolph Carter (Current Strongest)

10-C: Cueball (xkcd) (Current Strongest)

11-A: Bill Cipher (Current Strongest)

11-B: Disembodied Thought (Current Strongest)

11-C: Monarch of Pointland (Current Strongest)

Unknown: SCP-239 (Speed Equalized), Oblivio, Neverwere, Langoliers, Shadow Me, The Godhead, Hounds of Tindalos, Wally The God-Boy and, Crimson King.

N/A: The Glass of Time

Strongest in Any Tier must mean pick a tier with a Digimon in it.

• 1 Someone suggested Dracula for this tier however I'm aware Chaos literally can do everything he can do in universe, he also lost to Hades.
  • 2 Assuming he is 4-A

Also, about the High 6-C spot, would Alex (Golden Sun) be a worthy contender for Teridax? He's got almost the same abilities except for three Immortality types, and he also had Life manipulation, death manipulation, BFR, and resistance to most of his own hax abilities.

Just wanted to note this as well; 239 is only in the running for strongest Unknown with speed equalized, as her Unknown key is rated as having the slowest speed capabilities out of any of those four mentioned. (Chaos King is immeasurable at the very least, the Neverwere are potentially Infinite due to keeping up with 239's Low 2-C form, and the Crimson King has fairly high-level time manipulation)

Likewise, Los probably gets blitzed in an unequalized scenario, as his best raw speed feat involved traveling within his own portable storm.

Other Unknowns such as the Godhead, the Shadow Men, the Langoliers (who just got upgraded to Infinite speed) and the Hounds of Tindalos would blitz the both of them in an unequalized scenario, also.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Just wanted to note this as well; 239 is only in the running for strongest Unknown with speed equalized, as her Unknown key is rated as having the slowest speed capabilities out of any of those four mentioned.
Made some appropriate edits, I think earlier in the thread it was said Godhead and the Langoliers would lose to Los and if speed is an Issue for him he'd certainly lose against Neverwere and Oblivion.

EDIT I am dumb, that said Unknown is very contested

Neat list.

High 7A: Iron Man (Marvel Comics), not really haxed but great in speed, equal's probably Ragyo

High 6A: Unequal is Dark Shneider tho I do wonder why his Prime version is slower then his weakened version, Thanos does seem pretty haxed so maybe, but with Equal I might go with Mewtwo.

Uncle Crenado is a good contender for strongest 5-C, he performed his moon level feat casually despite having a decent portion of his strength sealed away, and has that good ol' hax to back him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back