• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest characters for every tier part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weaknesses: Various types of energy can affect him even while moving or functioning at superhuman speeds, as well as effectively diminish/cut off his connection to the Speed Force. Using the Speed Force excessively and recklessly can result in him being permanently trapped in it. He cannot alter the kinetic energy of objects that gain their speed from time manipulation. He also needs a massive amount of food to compensate for his greatly accelerated metabolism.

But he gets his speed stolen

And his Mid Godly requires him to fully die, so punching to incapacitate works.

WeeklyBattles said:
Omnipresent isnt a speed
Going by how its layed out on his profile. either way it seems like she gets speed blitzed in her unknown form.

And while the Emperor is frozen, a stray thought convinces Wally that his life is a lie, he gives the speed back to the Emperor (I think he can?) and then kills himself. It blocks movement, not thoughts

Speed

"Omnipresent: This is technically a state of being, rather than a speed, but has consequences for combat similar to that of a speed statistic. For practical comparisons, each case requires more detailed consideration."

Omnipresence isnt a speed

Gargoyle One said:
But he gets his speed stolen

And his Mid Godly requires him to fully die, so punching to incapacitate works.
To bad the emperor doesent even need movement to use his physic powers

And you get mind haxed just by looking at the emperor

Fair enough, but even with that being said I have to side with Wally for a couple of other reasons, mainly being Nigh Omniscient, and the scale of which other aspects of the presence are able to reality warp to.

No PIS means plot induced stupidity.

Unless you think Darkseid is sextillions of times FTL

It's actually mostly CIS on Wally's part. A bloodlusted Wally would stomp Darkseid's 4-B avatars easily

People keep bringing up Ogudomon. While yes he has the most BS ability ever (arguably NLF). We need to remember that Lucemon Satan Mode has been noted as the "True Super Demon Lord".

Lucemon has gotten a slight AP buff as well. but idk.

2-C could in fact be Susanoomon who canonically beat both Falldown Lucemon and Satan Mode Lucemon. In pure power anyway. Let's not also forget GranDracmo who even Lucemon is wary to mess with.

3-C is likely Arkadimo Rookie

6-B could possibly be Chrysalimo, Devimo or Sangloupmo

2-A is Minomo obviously. ovo

Oh yeah! I forgot The Emprah has no time paradox immunity from Hades vs Emprah

Therefore, Paradox

Isn't that OOC? Plus the Emperor's true self is the textbook definition of acausal

Who know a 3-C who can match Arkadimon on equal grounds? Speed Unequal. Speed Equal I say it's between Belial, Daemon or Alphamon.

Characteristics, Time Manipulation and Stopping, Empathic Manipulation, Telepathy (At least Galactic in scale), Precognition, Clairvoyance (He constantly receives projections, visions and prophetic dreams from numerous possible futures), Immortality (Type 1 and 3, possibly Type 6), Regenerationn (At least Low-Mid, Likely Mid-Godly due to being a Perpetual. However, this requires him to fully die), Technological Manipulation (Can fix broken machines with the slightest touch), Psychometry, Telekinesis, Matter Manipulation and Transmutation, Shapeshifting, Elemental Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Astral Projection, Illusion Creation, Able to manipulate the Warp, Vastly augmented senses and perception, Aura (The Emperor's light is such that any ordinary human who gazes upon his sight is instantly overwhelmed and left in awe, believing to be in the presence of God), Power Nullification (Most notable with Regenerationn, as he is able to destroy his foes in every sphere of existence. Destroyed Horus' soul to such a degree that even the Chaos Gods, who can cause concepts such as time to not exist or spontaneously exist, could do nothing to restore him), Omnilinguism (He doesn't actually speak, but rather project his psychic will which is perceived by the person he communicates with as their native tongue), likely Time Paradox Immunity (His child self from 8,000 BCE was capable of perceiving an Astral Projection of one of his Custodes sent from the future, and communicated with him displaying all the knowledge of his future self from 31,000 CE), Void Manipulation (Able to erase an individual's essence in every sphere of existence on such a level that it was impossible for even the Chaos Gods to prevent)

I think YHVH has a little more AP than Lucemon tho. I dunno. We'd have to have a scaling war.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Who know a 3-C who can match Arkadimon on equal grounds? Speed Unequal. Speed Equal I say it's between Belial, Daemon or Alphamon.
Would Probably give that to Alphamon. As much as I love Belial him and Daemon seem out haxed here.

I'm still siding to say that Kevin 11,000 is the most stronger High 5-A.

With speed equal, he kind is one of the strongest in term of hax.

With speed unequal, he get blitzed by a lot of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back