• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest 3-C; Battle Royal!

Ok checked Jedah's profile, Odin can simply just conceptually kill Jedah by just denying his existence and make it such that Jedah's attacks can't reach him. So death by conceptual attack.

I keep on forgetting that Bowser can seal everyone at once if he wanted to, with his range and the fact that he did something similar before. So he's still a threat. Yay.

@Gargoyle Belial dies in so many ways that he may not have a future in which he doesnt die. literally every single charactwr here outhaxes him by far far.

Howard, what does Bowser have against Odin? He can simply just teleport him to a space with infinite distance and trap him there and also deny his abillites if he needed to.

Scenario 1: Alphamon and Odin kills Everyone, the Mid Godly Team are always there and Darsh also Probably Scenario 2: Darsh Vs Saturn: he can not kill her and she can but with dificulter, but Saturn (can not be killed) ended up and scealed by Alpha, Odin Vs Beliem: I really do not know. Scenario 3: KILL ALPHAMON, IT'S TOO DANGEROUS

OK relooked the thread, @OP eliminate Odin's time manipulation weakness otherwise we won't have a more decisive matchup that way.

@OP Odin is pretty haxxed, all he has to do is teleport Belial to Vahalla and trap him then deny his existence, to kill Odin you need to have a stronger conceptual attack arsenal than him which I don't think Belial has.

The moment Alphamon uses Alpha inforce and Leo Regulus revives, because lol 8th sense. He'd be able to use it. He copies odins hax, darshe's hax once they use it.

Bowser has infinite distance hax as well, along with resistance to power nillification resistance and a way to get out of BFR/sealing.

PaChi2 said:
The moment Alphamon uses Alpha inforce and Leo Regulus revives, because lol 8th sense. He'd be able to use it. He copies odins hax, darshe's hax once they use it.
He has nothing to revive from if he's sealed into the fabric of reality.

@Howard, I see well Odin was fighting someone with outright immunity to his abilities and still put him down i.e Loge Flamme. Odin in character would simply deny his opponent's abiltiies before going straight into the fight.

The real cal howard said:
Bowser has infinite distance hax as well, along with resistance to power nillification resistance and a way to get out of BFR/sealing.
Has a resistance to Existence Erasure or Soul manipulation?

The more the battle prolonges, the easier it is for Leo, tho

@Dragon if Leo watches Alphamon using his sealing on anyone else, he will be able to replicate and nullify it.

Well like I said, in a Battle Royale anything is possible. Also Alpha Inforce can't be seen so that's something to think about.

Leo could just be immobilized be emptied of his energy and Instant Kill by Saturn no?

Saturn could also reboot the existence of Alphamon even if it remains complicated

To be honest, Leo's eyes can see more than the normal eye. He could see a weird shadow technique with 0 problem.

DodoNova2 said:
Leo could just be immobilized be emptied of his energy and Instant Kill by Saturn no?
Leo has already faced a similar situation against Behemoth Violate

Goku is the decissive winner. ovo

Also, bear in mind that Dispel Bound is a passive technique and once Leo sees it... (and darshe wouldnt dispell it).

PaChi2 said:
@Gargoyle Belial dies in so many ways that he may not have a future in which he doesnt die. literally every single charactwr here outhaxes him by far far.
If he already sees the future, he'll soul **** at least a few before he dies.

You can have more guns but if I'm the first to draw it means nothing.

Too bad he'll get soul ****** to death.

Before he mindhaxes?

He already sees the future, Belial will start first.

With all the time manip in here, doesnt matter if he can see all the future, that precog can be... rigged.

Bowser doesn't have Resistances to neither Soul nor Mind Manipulation. I see Shaka making quick work of him with his techniques.

Shaka would also defeat Dark Schneider pretty easily. Darsh vs Seiya is a tough match and Shaka is like Seiya but much more haxed.

A breakdown of what is happening so far from my understanding:

Main Hax in this Battle -- Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and BFR.

Alphamo - The BIGGEST threat here, with his stupid hax and resistances. Has Mid-Goldy Regen.

Bowser - Can seal people inside his stomach and BFR himself from others by creating an infinite space. Is vulnurable to being soul and mind' effed.

Virgo Shaka - Has very potent Mind hax. Has the 7th and 8th sense. Many resistances.

Akira Kurusu - DEAD (Is effected by Alphamon's Time Reset)

Jedah Dohma - Has very potent Soul hax, has Dimensional BFR and can trap people even if they can cross dimensions. Has Mid-Godly Regen. Can be shot down by Belial Aensland

Sailor Saturn (My Girl) - A mix of Soul and Mind hax to a lesser extent as well as Power Draining. Has Precognition. Mid-Goldy Regen. At least stalemates with Dark Scnheider.

Amon - DEAD (Is effected by Alphamon's Time Reset)

Reimu Hakurei - DEAD (Is effected by Alphamon's Time Reset)

Belial Aensland - Has extremely potent Soul hax, surpassing Jedah Dohma. Can shoot him down and bybass his Regen. Is vulnurable to being soul and mind' effed himself and BFR.

Gorrl - DEAD (Is effected by Alphamon's Time Reset)

Odin - Likely the second biggest threat next to Alphamo with his Conceptual and Law Manipulation. Has Mid-Godly Regen. Can negate Dark Scnheider's Dispel Bound, rendering him vulnerable.

Dark Schneider - Resistance too various of hax with Dispel Bound. Has Low-Godly Regen. At best stalemates with Sailor Saturn. Dispel Bound is rendered useless by Odin.

Superboy-Prime - DEAD (Is effected by Alphamon's Time Reset)

Squall Leonhard - DEAD (Is effected by Alphamon's Time Reset)

Leo Regulus - No idea.

It's not stomach sealing for Bowser as much as he seals people in paintings, walls, and stones. And his infinite distance is only one way, as it looks and acts like normal distance from Bowser's perspective, but is an infinite dark void forward from the others'

"Is vulnurable to being soul and mind' effed himself and BFR."

No he isn't. Jedah certainly isn't and he won't be. If you want to mind or soul-hax him you better be above Jedah in that.

Back