• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest 3-C; Battle Royal!

@Cal Ok. I missed sealing under his page and wasn't in his notable abilities.

@Matt Again, not listed on his page so I assumed he was vulnerable.

So, Belial is also very vulnerable to everything here, he could kill himself with Saturn because here he can not win, the same for Saturn which will sooner or later be sealed.

So I disqualify his two.

@Dodo Just thought i'd clear up the death count. Jedah dies due to Aensland's Scalephoton, which perma kills him, even bypassing his Mid-Godly Regen. Dark Schenider dies to Odin's Conceptual and Law Manipulation

Alphamon has higher stamina than Bowser but Virgo Shaka has limitless stamina and Alphamon has the lowest range of the three. He as always has Overwrite and seems to be more haxxed with existence erasure, time paradox immunity, death manipulation, reality warping, creation, and more abilities. I'd probably give it to him for now.

Well he has resistances to most of Bowser and Virgo Shaka's haxes still. And he also has abilities like creation, dimensional BFR, sealing, being able to purge and purify the opponent's soul even if they do not have one, time stop/slow, and many more. And also like always Overwrite.

There's basically bo difference in stamina between Bowser and Alphamon. We don't really have set values, so anything less ham godlike but above average is virtually the same.

Also, why is Regulus here. He will copy everyone's abilities and use them better than the original owner, and he can fire an Athena Exclamation which is a Universal attack.

...wouldn't that kill him? Plus AE wouldn't stop the regenerators or resurrecters.

Also, as you know, I still need to get more familiarized with Saint Seiya, so I'm very, very likely to be wrong, but that sounds like a massive NLF.

@Matt because I suggested he could be a good contender for the "strongest 3-C". Also, of course athena exclamation and Zodiac exclamation are not allowed.

Hence why Leo shouldn't be here....Athena Exclamation is an issue. His reactive evolution is an issue, but can be countered if Alphamon is smart.

DodoNova2 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
I should prolly mention that the BFR won't work on Belial. I completely disagree with him being killed by Saturn.
How does it survive?
Because Belial also has dimensional-BFR and the ability to BFR into voids of nothingness. He can be defeated, but not by a BFR.

@Cal in Leo's case, it isnt a NLF at all, Im serious. He is like the epithome of Reactive Evolution in The Lost Canvas.

Also, just saying, but at this point in the match (according to OP) Leo has witnessed Dispel Bound, Soul hax, Alpha Inforce...

Matthew Schroeder said:
Belial also has dimensional-BFR and the ability to BFR into voids of nothingness. He can be defeated, but not by a BFR.
Okay, it's true that Precog + BFR is a Problem, but Saturn has to resist a massive BFR and also has Precog and other hindrance ability, if Belial can bypass the mid Godly he can defeat Saturn but otherwise Saturn One Shot

How does one witness Alpha Inforce? Leo will only see Alphamon one attack. This is also assuming Leo doesn't get sealed beforehand. Hence why that dead list is very misleading...

The moment Alphamon starts using "Digitalize the soul" Leo will "understand" and copy the ability (and nullify it in the proccess).

Who would Alphamon attack before in a Battle Royale, a 15 years old kid or a Demon King? Also, Virgo Shaka and Leo are more than likely allies here.

PaChi2 said:
Who would Alphamon attack before in a Battle Royale, a 15 years old kid or a Demon King? Also, Virgo Shaka and Leo are more than likely allies here.
Hm....Not Bad...:)

Because Bowser can seal and BFR them just as easily as they can mind/soul screw him. Bowserhas demonstrated seals inside seals before. And given his range as well as his infinite space trick, them even hitting him is gonna be difficult if they don't possess universal+ range. Also, I don't see soul hax being particularly effective on a guy who has been reduced to an undead skeleton and escaped the underworld before.

I hope this isnt posted on a page somewhere. Seriously, Bowser should have been dead by now. Partly why I dont like battle royals but hey. But concept hax from odin should kill him if he hasnt died already.

KinkiestSins said:
I hope this isnt posted on a page somewhere.
Seriously, Bowser should have been dead by now. Partly why I dont like battle royals but hey. But concept hax from odin should kill him if he hasnt died already.
These don't get added. These are just for a fun discussion. In all honesty, there is no victor.

These don't get added. These are just for a fun discussion. In all honesty, there is no victor.

Would wank the jrpg characters, but they are all dead sooooo I will just wank Alphamon until someone calls me out for it, sound cool guys?

Cool, alphamon wins ggez

Just for the lolz Alphamon gets sealed by Leo's version of Digitalize the soul. ovo

Back