• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stardust Crusader's Rematch against The Passione Boss (1-6-9)

I'm late but did Diavolo had his High 8-C AP when this match was done ?
The main reason for Incon was that Diavolo would'nt finish Jotaro in one blow ?
So would that mean that now Diavolo has more chance to win ?

(sorry if Necro I know grace i ended but I just wanted to know)
It was that Star Platinum would immediately kill King Crimson with his superior AP and speed. And a donut to the chest won't kill Jotaro instantly

I'm late but did Diavolo had his High 8-C AP when this match was done ?
The main reason for Incon was that Diavolo would'nt finish Jotaro in one blow ?
So would that mean that now Diavolo has more chance to win ?

(sorry if Necro I know grace i ended but I just wanted to know)
this was star platinum at its peak, he still essentially ***** on King Crimson before dying to a donut

It was that Star Platinum would immediately kill King Crimson with his superior AP and speed. And a donut to the chest won't kill Jotaro instantly
But both have an High 8-C+ AP maybe SP is faster but he won't be able to react after a Time skip, after a Time skip you're left in some kind of trance (see Diavolo donut bucciarati and wreck polnareff) thus why the blood trick was necessary to fight Diavolo

But both have an High 8-C+ AP maybe SP is faster but he won't be able to react after a Time skip, after a Time skip you're left in some kind of trance (see Diavolo donut bucciarati and wreck polnareff) thus why the blood trick was necessary to fight Diavolo
Star Platinum is much faster and has much higher scaling chain than King Crimson

Prime Star Platinum's scaling chain in both power and speed far surpasses whatever the hell King Crimson can ever dish out.
The moment King Crimson donuts Jotaro he is essentially ******, all it takes is one tap to defeat Diavolo, If Sticky Fingers was literally staggering King Crimson, how the hell can it take a hit from a Prime Star Platinum who can one shot High The World who is above Enraged Star Platinum who can one shot The World who is above Base Star Platinum.

Prime Star Platinum's scaling chain in both power and speed far surpasses whatever the hell King Crimson can ever dish out.
The moment King Crimson donuts Jotaro he is essentially ******, all it takes is one tap to defeat Diavolo, If Sticky Fingers was literally staggering King Crimson, how the hell can it take a hit from a Prime Star Platinum who can one shot High The World who is above Enraged Star Platinum who can one shot The World who is above Base Star Platinum.
Still tho Star Platinium won't even attack Diavolo

Still tho Star Platinium won't even attack Diavolo
King Crimson donuts Jotaro.
Diavolo: "This is Kingu Cri-"
Star Platinum lands a hundred punches into Diavolo/King Cirmson's face while its arm is still inside him killing him instantly.
Jotaro: "shut the **** up" dies

Yes dude Star Platinum can and will attack Diavolo. Diavolo's wincon here literally leaves him open to be blitzed by someone stronger and faster.

Yeah King Crimson defeated Silver Chariot.
So King Crimson>Silver Chariot (MFTL)
Cool scaling chain let's see Star Platinum
Star Platinum (Dio Fight) >Fully Amped Anubis Chariot>Full Powered SP=Anubis Chariot>Holding Back Star Platinum>Anubis Polnareff>Anubis Khan>Silver Chariot (MFTL)
The scaling chain in terms of speed is already immense.
A Mid Part Holding back Star Platinum is faster than Anubis Polnareff who is faster than Anubis Khan who was starting to blitz and overpower Silver Chariot.
Star Platinum has the speed to shit on Diavolo after getting donuted and honestly could be argued that maybe SP can defend Jotaro from being donuted but that's a question for another time.

In part 6 Weather Report try to kill himself but his stand protect him, Spice Girl is shown to act on it's own and yet it can do shit against King Crimson thus why the blood trick was necessary
Dude Jotaro was literally blinded by Dio's blood and he still dusted him. Does not matter its still an incon.

Nevermind i misread the blood technique thing. Either way SP one shots and KC one shots Jotaro so yeah

In part 6 Weather Report try to kill himself but his stand protect him, Spice Girl is shown to act on it's own and yet it can do shit against King Crimson thus why the blood trick was necessary
Those are the exceptions. There are many other stands who don't act on their own.

Nevermind i misread the blood technique thing. Either way SP one shots and KC one shots Jotaro so yeah
My point is that Star Platinium won't even be able to act because after a time skip, Diavolo's opponement are in some kind of trance (Even Spice Girl who can act on it's own could'nt do anything after a Time skip when she was sharing Mista body with Diavolo).
Jotaro and SP can't defend themselves, Diavolo uses Epitaph to foresee any potential threat, donut Jotaro and even assuming Jotaro instantly attack Diavolo he would have predicted it using Epitaph.

And King Crimson was able to see GER's punch just before they hit him, only reason he didn't react was because RTZ negate willpower and any actions for that matter; And GER is, by statement (JOJO-A-GOGO ), a stand who's literally at least as fast as Star PLltinium if not faster.

My point is that Star Platinium won't even be able to act because after a time skip, Diavolo's opponement are in some kind of trance (Even Spice Girl who can act on it's own could'nt do anything after a Time skip when she was sharing Mista body with Diavolo).
Jotaro and SP can't defend themselves, Diavolo uses Epitaph to foresee any potential threat, donut Jotaro and even assuming Jotaro instantly attack Diavolo he would have predicted it using Epitaph.

And King Crimson was able to see GER's punch just before they hit him, only reason he didn't react was because RTZ negate willpower and any actions for that matter; And GER is, by statement (JOJO-A-GOGO ), a stand who's literally at least as fast as Star Platinium if not faster.
And I'm not even bringing up the fact that Diavolo could use Epitah on Jotaro to make him see his future self, thus confusing him even further (like he did to Bucciarati).

Last edited:
What if diavalo just head shots him. If he can see the future, and understands that the enemy great surpasses him in at least speed, his paranoia may lead him to go for a direct killing blow.

And King Crimson was able to see GER's punch just before they hit him, only reason he didn't react was because RTZ negate willpower and any actions for that matter; And GER is, by statement (JOJO-A-GOGO ), a stand who's literally at least as fast as Star PLltinium if not faster.
"Was able to see his punch" Damn, thats some blatantly wrong info. No shit thats literally not what happened. My man, havent you seen the way GER casually blitzed King Crimson and Diavolo? Damn dude. Even a flick of pebble from far away, was something in which Diavolo couldnt even see, let alone his actions, and only with Epitaph could he BARELY dodge, but still get his hand pierced. He himself says that he didnt see what GER did.

And holy shit, there's even that one scene where Diavolo was literally staring infront of him, where GER's former shell were, in which GER was hiding in said shell (GE's shell). He literally got out of the shell without ANYBODY being able to react to what happened (More so Diavolo/King Crimson. Who had the shell in their vision.) Got out of the shell, went to Giorno, healed him up, and made him float up in the air behind Diavolo/King Crimson.

We also have Diavolo saying that GER did indeed get a powerup, too. And then slap in other statements and shit with Araki wacking off GER to being > literally all stand. (Well, he is > Raw physically buffed up dude's like SP, TW, etc. But anyways)

GER never negated Diavolo's will power with RTZ though. Nothing literally points out to that, at a l l.
He didnt see GER's punch comming either though.

"My point is that Star Platinium won't even be able to act because after a time skip, Diavolo's opponement are in some kind of trance (Even Spice Girl who can act on it's own could'nt do anything after a Time skip when she was sharing Mista body with Diavolo)." I wonder why Spice Girl is even being used as an comparison, when SP is literally leagues above her. Literally everything..
"Some kind of trance" yeah, one's reaction gets negated to a certain extent, but not completely.

"Jotaro and SP can't defend themselves, Diavolo uses Epitaph to foresee any potential threat, donut Jotaro and even assuming Jotaro instantly attack Diavolo he would have predicted it using Epitaph." Why do you think that Diavolo is going to spam Epitaph? He does use Epitaph, but he sure as hell doesnt spam it, given that the dude did **** up before. Also, SP/Jotaro's reaction speed at peak is literally >>>> Diavolo's reaction speed. Same goes for SP's speed... Funny thing is: The moment diavolo tries to get away after donutting via movement and using Epitaph: He's not really gonna be able to dodge a blow or grip from SP. Why? Well: Massive Skill difference, massive precision difference (SP's vision being massively buffed af, SP's precision being better than a machine and said precision at this level can be combined with SP's skill, power and speed too (Obviously)

Its like trying to dodge a blow from an literal homing aimbot from a really, really close distance. SP would, certainly blitz King Crimson due to the massive scaling chain difference + statements, etc.Like, Diavolo would need to pull off some crazy luck there. (Which is really ******* low, even with Epitaph. Doesnt help much in dodging a blow from just some cm's away, a blow that is toooo fast and extremely precisive)

And I'm not even bringing up the fact that Diavolo could use Epitah on Jotaro to make him see his future self, thus confusing him even further (like he did to Bucciarati).
What?? What are you even talking about?

I certainly agree that if Kc does anything but a headshot, he will either lose, or Incon cos both die. But if he were to headshot, he’d win. The question is, how likely is that

jojo characters have never gone for anything but donuts, especially major villains (diavolo himself is famous for donutting people) and jotaro doesn't give a **** about having holes in him so
in character, diavolo winning won't happen most likely

jojo characters have never gone for anything but donuts, especially major villains (diavolo himself is famous for donutting people) and jotaro doesn't give a **** about having holes in him so
in character, diavolo winning won't happen most likely
Diavalo usually starts most fights with epitaph right? If he sees how Jotaro will manhandle him in hth, he would probably. try to either run, or end him right there. He did go for pols eyes, and Pol is less of a threat to him then Jotaro.

Diavalo usually starts most fights with epitaph right? If he sees how Jotaro will manhandle him in hth, he would probably. try to either run, or end him right there. He did go for pols eyes, and Pol is less of a threat to him then Jotaro.
diavolo usually assume donut = instant win (which in theory is understandable) like when GER was donutted in his prediction he thought he won
in polareff's case, going for the eyes doesn't mean going for the kill, and he had planned to throw him off a cliff anyways
jotaro can see and talk through star platinum as well (star platinum was able to draw the picture with its own eyes) so blinding him wouldn't be a big deal either
you need to kill jotaro in one hit or just live with the fact that you're probably dead is how it goes for diavolo in the fight

oh wait u said Win. Well uh, not really but kinda. Cos he fainted the second after, in basically the same condition as kira.

ok then this could get philosophical but
personally I feel like jotaro kicked his ass, especially since he was the second one to fall down

Dudes it's already grace so many weeks ago. It's an incon unless you guys got a problem with it. The likelihood of Diavolo aiming for the head is so low that it's equivalent to Jotaro stopping time the moment he sees Diavolo disappearing out of the nowhere after using time skip , looking around to see him behind him to one shot.

1: Dude Star Platinum literally acts on its own and what trance? You think that shit can affect Jotaro in his prime who should be pissed off? This dude will punch if he can and for this instance he can and he will. I don't remember Bruno suffering from this trance shit you speak of.
2: Quit the Epitaph wank bruh, Diavolo can't see every shit in the book and he does not spam that shit all the time. if he did he would have foresaw Bruno's plan to escape and shit on him accordingly but instead he got ******* played on and he managed to escape.
3: You are literally grasping for straws at that point, Star Platinum still outspeeds King Crimson in combat speed either way because his scaling chain is higher than whatever the hell KC has. With that logic of yours Bruno was able to react to King Crimson with his godly speed now and SF is slower than Chariot who should scale back to Star Platinum with his huge ass scaling chain.

"Was able to see his punch" Damn, thats some blatantly wrong info. No shit thats literally not what happened. My man, havent you seen the way GER casually blitzed King Crimson and Diavolo? Damn dude. Even a flick of pebble from far away, was something in which Diavolo couldnt even see, let alone his actions, and only with Epitaph could he BARELY dodge, but still get his hand pierced. He himself says that he didnt see what GER did.

And holy shit, there's even that one scene where Diavolo was literally staring infront of him, where GER's former shell were, in which GER was hiding in said shell (GE's shell). He literally got out of the shell without ANYBODY being able to react to what happened (More so Diavolo/King Crimson. Who had the shell in their vision.) Got out of the shell, went to Giorno, healed him up, and made him float up in the air behind Diavolo/King Crimson.

We also have Diavolo saying that GER did indeed get a powerup, too. And then slap in other statements and shit with Araki wacking off GER to being > literally all stand. (Well, he is > Raw physically buffed up dude's like SP, TW, etc. But anyways)

GER never negated Diavolo's will power with RTZ though. Nothing literally points out to that, at a l l.
He didnt see GER's punch comming either though.

"My point is that Star Platinium won't even be able to act because after a time skip, Diavolo's opponement are in some kind of trance (Even Spice Girl who can act on it's own could'nt do anything after a Time skip when she was sharing Mista body with Diavolo)." I wonder why Spice Girl is even being used as an comparison, when SP is literally leagues above her. Literally everything..
"Some kind of trance" yeah, one's reaction gets negated to a certain extent, but not completely.

"Jotaro and SP can't defend themselves, Diavolo uses Epitaph to foresee any potential threat, donut Jotaro and even assuming Jotaro instantly attack Diavolo he would have predicted it using Epitaph." Why do you think that Diavolo is going to spam Epitaph? He does use Epitaph, but he sure as hell doesnt spam it, given that the dude did **** up before. Also, SP/Jotaro's reaction speed at peak is literally >>>> Diavolo's reaction speed. Same goes for SP's speed... Funny thing is: The moment diavolo tries to get away after donutting via movement and using Epitaph: He's not really gonna be able to dodge a blow or grip from SP. Why? Well: Massive Skill difference, massive precision difference (SP's vision being massively buffed af, SP's precision being better than a machine and said precision at this level can be combined with SP's skill, power and speed too (Obviously)

Its like trying to dodge a blow from an literal homing aimbot from a really, really close distance. SP would, certainly blitz King Crimson due to the massive scaling chain difference + statements, etc.Like, Diavolo would need to pull off some crazy luck there. (Which is really ******* low, even with Epitaph. Doesnt help much in dodging a blow from just some cm's away, a blow that is toooo fast and extremely precisive)

What?? What are you even talking about?

Dudes it's already grace so many weeks ago. It's an incon unless you guys got a problem with it. The likelihood of Diavolo aiming for the head is so low that it's equivalent to Jotaro stopping time the moment he sees Diavolo disappearing out of the nowhere after using time skip , looking around to see him behind him to one shot.
My point was that, Spice Girl is a stand that can ACT on it's own like Star Platinium and yet it is affected by King Crimson " trance " after a Time skip, it's not about speed, after a Timeskip, Star Platinium won't defend Jotaro and Jotaro will not be conscious that's why the blood drop trick was needed in order to know when King Crimson used Time skip.
It doesn't matter here that Jotaro or Star Platinium is : " iN HiS pRime, He'S PiSSeD ".

Basically : The fight begin
Diavolo uses Time Skip + Epitaph (that his go to strategy in character since he's paranoid asf)
He foresee, let's say an counterattack from Star Platinium after he donut Jotaro.
Time skip end
He donut Jotaro because Star Platinium can't react because of the Time skip " trance "
Knowing Star Platinium attacking after the blow he immediatly uses a Time skip then decide to finish the job.
He aim for the head to eliminate Jotaro (because he's paranoid asf).
End of the fight

(Also yeah GER rtz Diavolo's willpower, Diavolo wanted to run away be he could'nt
Quote from the fight : " I haven't moved at all from the start ! "

Plus Diavolo can use Epitaph on others : See the Diavolo vs Bucciarati fight when Bucciarati see his future self and at that moment Bucciarati eyes have the same colour as Diavolo's when he uses Epitaph.

Last edited:
My point was that, Spice Girl is a stand that can ACT on it's own like Star Platinium and yet it is affected by King Crimson " trance " after a Time skip, it's not about speed, after a Timeskip, Star Platinium won't defend Jotaro and Jotaro will not be conscious.
Wow, good thing Star Platinum has something called "Extreme Precision" over Spice Girls huh? To the point Star Platinum managed to catch The Lovers who is just a fly with his extreme precision to the point he didn't crush Steely Dan's legs. Extreme Precision to the point its precise movements are stated to be better than a machine. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Star Platinum can take on this "trance" thing.
Basically : The fight begin
Diavolo uses Time Skip + Epitaph (that his go to strategy in character since he's paranoid asf)
He foresee, let's say an counterattack from Star Platinium after he donut Jotaro.
Time skip end
He donut Jotaro because Star Platinium can't react because of the Time skip " trance "
Knowing Star Platinium attacking after the blow he immediatly uses a Time skip then decide to finish the job.
He aim for the head to eliminate Jotaro (because he's paranoid asf).
End of the fight
Dude, him aiming for the head is so ****** out of character I can't believe your saying that shit tenfold.
It should go
The Fight Begins
Diavolo uses time skip + epitaph
He donuts Jotaro and he foresees a counter attack from Star Platinum
Time erases
He donuts this dude and thanks to Jotaro's extreme precision he didn't have to suffer from this stupid ass trance, im surprised Bruno didn't surfer from it and before Diavolo could remove King Crimson from Jotaor's gut, he didn't expect how stronger and faster Star Platinum Prime is compared to King Crimson and gets his skull busted open.
Both of them die.
Literally all you are doing here is saying out of character shit, okay time to do the same then.
Star Platinum rotates around Jotaro 360 degrees like he did in the Enya fight against the Zombies the moment Diavolo disappears, essentially one shotting him.
Star Platinum stops time the moment Diavolo disappers, looking around to see Diavolo there and one shotting him from there.
Star Platinum protects Jotaro from the attack and counterattacks with success
Star Platinum reacts in time thanks to its extreme precision and counterattacks Diavolo.
Star Platinum immediately starts off with time stop before Diavolo can even start with Epitaph and Time Skip and shit on him from there.
If you want to be honest, it should also go like this
The FIght Begins
Diavolo uses time skip and appears behind Jotaro
Diavolo: "I'll tell you, since you are about to die now. The moment that anyone sees Ki-"
Star Platinum being able to protect Jotaro kicks in and ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA onto Diavolo, killing him in an instant and sending him flying
Jotaro" Shut the **** up, I have to go back to jiji.."
For a guy who has this "paranoid" nature this dude likes to talk shit first before one shotting them with a donut and not to the head.

Wow, good thing Star Platinum has something called "Extreme Precision" over Spice Girls huh? To the point Star Platinum managed to catch The Lovers who is just a fly with his extreme precision to the point he didn't crush Steely Dan's legs. Extreme Precision to the point its precise movements are stated to be better than a machine. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Star Platinum can take on this "trance" thing.

Dude, him aiming for the head is so ****** out of character I can't believe your saying that shit tenfold.
It should go
The Fight Begins
Diavolo uses time skip + epitaph
He donuts Jotaro and he foresees a counter attack from Star Platinum
Time erases
He donuts this dude and thanks to Jotaro's extreme precision he didn't have to suffer from this stupid ass trance, im surprised Bruno didn't surfer from it and before Diavolo could remove King Crimson from Jotaor's gut, he didn't expect how stronger and faster Star Platinum Prime is compared to King Crimson and gets his skull busted open.
Both of them die.
Literally all you are doing here is saying out of character shit, okay time to do the same then.
Star Platinum rotates around Jotaro 360 degrees like he did in the Enya fight against the Zombies the moment Diavolo disappears, essentially one shotting him.
Star Platinum stops time the moment Diavolo disappers, looking around to see Diavolo there and one shotting him from there.
Star Platinum protects Jotaro from the attack and counterattacks with success
Star Platinum reacts in time thanks to its extreme precision and counterattacks Diavolo.
Star Platinum immediately starts off with time stop before Diavolo can even start with Epitaph and Time Skip and shit on him from there.
If you want to be honest, it should also go like this
The FIght Begins
Diavolo uses time skip and appears behind Jotaro
Diavolo: "I'll tell you, since you are about to die now. The moment that anyone sees Ki-"
Star Platinum being able to protect Jotaro kicks in and ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA onto Diavolo, killing him in an instant and sending him flying
Jotaro" Shut the **** up, I have to go back to jiji.."
For a guy who has this "paranoid" nature this dude likes to talk shit first before one shotting them with a donut and not to the head.
Yeah no, Star Platinum won't be able take on the trance, it's not about precision or speed, if another stand who can act on it's own (Spice Girl) couldn't resist the trance than it should apply to all other stand.
Star Platinum included.

G'night lads

Yeah no, Star Platinum won't be able take on the trance, it's not about precision or speed, if another stand who can act on it's own (Spice Girl) couldn't resist the trance than it should apply to all other stand.
Star Platinum included.
Yeah, no. Good thing Star Platinum not only can act on its own, it also has extreme precision under its belt to counter this aka Spice Girl's precision is total ass compared to Star Platinum. Get that trance shit out of here, Spice Girls literally stops talking and acting on its own after its introduction.

Back