• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stardust Crusader's Rematch against The Passione Boss (1-6-9)

Baken384

He/Him
Prime Jotaro Kujo (Part 3) faces off against Diavolo (Part 5)
  • The Fight takes place inside Dio's Mansion
  • Both are 10 Meters apart from each other
  • Both are at their strongest
  • Both don't have knowledge on each other

E4KLAVEXMAQafRh.png
    262.png
The Stardust Crusader: 1 (TheGunsFinalWrath)
The Passione Boss: 6 (Abysswalker2126,Bernkastelll, CBslayeR, Sonicflare9, WyattR612, Lollipop_The_King)
Polnareff makes the two sleep (Inconclusive): 9 (Armerish, BlastX, M3X, TyranoDoom30, ZillerBucko, StekFence, GlaceonGamez471, FluffyCreatureZ, Emirp sumitpo)

Last edited:
Could Star Platinum help defend against King Crimson's attacks since it does have a mind of its own sometimes?
It depends tbh. I mean, he was able to sense a microscopic stand comming from behind Jotaro. A. microscopic stand. Now imagine a human sized beings... much more easier to detect in your radius/senses
🤷‍♂️

Star Platinum is faster and stronger. King Crimson can't attack during the erased time, but he can start the attack during it and finish when time resumes. The point is, can Star Platinum react to King Crimson's attack at point blank range? If so, then he pretty much wins, if he can't, then ****, KC might take this.

This is basically the only way this fight can go, as Diavolo always starts with erased time and do what I said.

It depends tbh. I mean, he was able to sense a microscopic stand comming from behind Jotaro. A. microscopic stand. Now imagine a human sized beings... much more easier to detect in your radius/senses
🤷‍♂️
Yeah, but that’s credited to Sps Sight and reflexes, aka Sp saw it coming. It’s not gonna see an attack that’s behind it

He is, but if that's enough to block a point blank attack from King Crimson, when Jotaro isn't waiting, idk if that's enough.

An option is if Star Platinum simply doesn't follow what Jotaro wants and acts to protect him, even if Jotaro isn't aware. If this happens, then yeah, Jotaro wins.

If SP gets ahold of King Crimson and Diavolo, they're ******* dead.

But Diavolo does have one stupidly ridiculous advantage, that being Epitaph, he knows what SP/Jotaro is gonna do even before he does it.
Even if Jotaro stops time, Diavolo would still see in his vision that "hey this dude just teleported and my head is off better delete that", even if he can't see into time stop, or what Jotaro does, he'd still see the results of time stop and thus know when to delete time to avoid it.

And Diavolo is gonna time skip and attack Jotaro, so the question is, can Jotaro react to King Crimson just as the attack is about to land? Idk man, because Diavolo is gonna know if Jotaro reacts or not due to Epitaph, he can use it in time skip to see what happens afterwards and see if his attack lands, given he literally tries that against GER, I mean it failed, but it failed due to reasons that Jotaro can't replicate, if he sees that it doesn't and that Jotaro actually stops the punches and rips his head off in return, he's obviously not gonna go through with it.

I'm leaning toward Diavolo here, Pissed SP might be stronger, faster, durable, precise, and basically King Crimson in every aspect +1, but Diavolo's precognition is crucial, he can use it to know when he himself is about to die and skip it, and when to delete time to get a hit in. And he doesn't need to hit SP, he'd aim for Jotaro, who King Crimson is obviously gonna be hitting hard enough to kill. And the biggest factor for why I think Diavolo is gonna be able to land that killing blow, despite SP being faster, ignoring Epitaph showing him if it connects or not, is because he almsot did the same thing against GER (That being landing a killing blow on Gio according to Epitaph), obviously that didn't happen, but GER is so much ******* faster than King Crimson it isn't even funny and according to the vision, Gio was still struck by King Crimson.

But at the same time, there's also a very real chance that Diavolo doesn't look far enough ahead and gets tagged, kinda like Bruno did to him, or like how he almost fled against Gio before being goaded by Trish to stick around to see further into the future.
If Diavolo lets his guard down even once, dude's ******* dead, especially with time stop, all SP needs a fraction of a moment Diavolo isn't paying attention or predicting and he might be able to get a hit in, as the aforementioned Bruno did, and if he does, King Crimson is getting dusted, yes, dusted.

Maybe inconclusive?

That's true but (then again SP has ****** up a few times here and there like against Geb, HP, El Ratto), but if we assume that to be indication.

I guess it depends how fast SP is in comparison, can SP react to an attack from behind against Jotaro in time? King Crimson might not be as fast, but he's still a First-Class Stand in speed, he'd have to be fast enough to counter or dodge Jotaro like a few cm before King Crimon's punch makes contact.

This is actually kind of a tough call.

That's true but (then again SP has ****** up a few times here and there like against Geb, HP, El Ratto), but if we assume that to be indication.

I guess it depends how fast SP is in comparison, can SP react to an attack from behind against Jotaro in time? King Crimson might not be as fast, but he's still a First-Class Stand in speed, he'd have to be fast enough to counter or dodge Jotaro like a few cm before King Crimon's punch makes contact.

This is actually kind of a tough call.
Yeah, its kind of a tough call 🥶
Though, how far would his senses anyways upscale from that one time where he was able to sense a microscopic stand, (and sight) up to Post P3, where he had finished his natural potential development? Unquantifiable, right? (Wasnt Geb also, like, some arcs away from that time where he displayed the "ability" to sense and see a microscopic sized stand? And El Ratto.... 🤔 Which exactly? P4?)

Doesn't King Crimson often donut his victims? If so, I do think Jotaro can stay alive long enough for SP to attack, considering we see how Jotaro even with holes covered in multiple parts of his torso could still stand and give an entire beat down to Kira in DIU. And SP at his peak is faster and stronger and should easily clap KC from there

Leaning towards Jotaro

But just wondering. What if Jotaro stops time and kills Diavolo in it, would Diavolo be able to erase that? Even tho he would be frozen and dead during that?
You can be wounded in stopped time, doesnt matter. But, wdym? Diavolo cant erase his wounds, though? If he gets damaged, then ouch, the damage stays. If Jotaro kills diavolo in stopped time: Then yeah, he's dead. Nothing else.

Doesn't King Crimson often donut his victims? If so, I do think Jotaro can stay alive long enough for SP to attack, considering we see how Jotaro even with holes covered in multiple parts of his torso could still stand and give an entire beat down to Kira in DIU. And SP at his peak is faster and stronger and should easily clap KC from there

Leaning towards Jotaro
He donuts them yeah, but he often goes for punching straight through the heart. Not sure if Jotaro can survive that type of donut, and if so, for very long. And if he does, he'd bleed out soon after.
That's not really a win, that's mutual destruction.

Also I can't stress this enough, but Diavolo will know when Jotaro is gonna stop time, they won't be doing both their abilities at the exact same infitasmal moment. Diavolo is gonna always be one step ahead.

Jotaro's best bet is if he can retaliate against King Crimson/Diavolo before he lands the punch, if he can, he wins by ripping King Crimson's arm off and beating him to death with it.

Though, mutual destruction actually does sound like a very real possibility 🤔

I guess it can almost come down to who activates their ability first? If Jotaro activates his and kills Diavolo before the latter gets the chance to time skip, Jotaro takes the W

That's true but Diavolo like always leads with Epitaph, it's built into his character even due to his staggering paranoia.
As such, I'm inclined to think Diavolo is gonna be faster on the draw usually.

There's an off chance Diavolo doesn't, but that's only happened twice and because he already thought he won/lost in both situations so he didn't bother to check.

He donuts them yeah, but he often goes for punching straight through the heart. Not sure if Jotaro can survive that type of donut, and if so, for very long. And if he does, he'd bleed out soon after.
That's not really a win, that's mutual destruction.

Also I can't stress this enough, but Diavolo will know when Jotaro is gonna stop time, they won't be doing both their abilities at the exact same infitasmal moment. Diavolo is gonna always be one step ahead.

Jotaro's best bet is if he can retaliate against King Crimson/Diavolo before he lands the punch, if he can, he wins by ripping King Crimson's arm off and beating him to death with it.

Though, mutual destruction actually does sound like a very real possibility 🤔
"Mutual destruction" 😥
Would Jotaro's luck even help him out, once, against Epitaph 🤔

Back