• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stardust Crusader's Rematch against The Passione Boss (1-6-9)

Inconclusive. It's generally just a quick draw on abilities I feel.

I feel like this is one of the closest matches possible in the jojo verse
it would be a situation of whoever attacks first, but I have to go with king crimson because of precognition and nothing else.

I feel like this is one of the closest matches possible in the jojo verse
it would be a situation of whoever attacks first, but I have to go with king crimson because of precognition and nothing else.
I'd give it to Jotaro if he had prior knowledge, but here he's kinda getting caught off guard no matter what here

I'd give it to Jotaro if he had prior knowledge, but here he's kinda getting caught off guard no matter what here
You could say the same thing about Diavolo though. Doubly so because of how paranoid he is.

if both had prior knowledge then diavolo knows that he needs to abuse precognition and skip his time stop
if neither have prior knowledge, diavolo spams epitaph and stealth anyways
Jotaro can only win if he can completely counter not knowing where diavolo will strike from

What do u think he should have that he dowsnt
Nothing really, other than changing his durability a bit higher than what it is? I do remember Chariot talking about one specific feat that would put him at 9-A for example in dura, would be him getting slammed by a truck which he mentioned in disc dm if I remember right. "Baseline 9-A dura for getting slammed by a Truck." Yeah. Nothing else to really change, other than LS stuff, but Chariot did say that would be getting its own CRT, or like, for all stands that is. So 😎

And likely higher dura. (I mean, idk why you would literally ******* excuse a feat, of him getting attacked by a DIO, who, is in a literal battle of trying to kill him (Although, due to context, DIO after kicking Jotaro away, said like "I'll go all out now" so not Large Building level at all. I even clarified this afterwards in that thread, idk why M3X is saying otherwise, when I did retract what I said, to "Building Level".....

Yeah, dura. Just d u r a. Although, thinking about it now: Jotaro does have minor heat resistance, given that he has few feats to do with heat? Yeah... I dont really have anything to say other than that.

you are so ******* annoying
Yeah, could you chill out first?
"Do you know how hard it was to make it better? References take a long time to write, adding renders of his anime and manga self for every part he appears, etc." Well, I'm new to this site, so sorry? But like, the change I speak off just mentions few stuff. I could try to help with whatever you need though.

Jotaro's profile is literally the only JoJo's profile that is close to VSBW standard, with references and everything else. Do you know how hard it was to make it better? References take a long time to write, adding renders of his anime and manga self for every part he appears, etc.

And then a dude comes and say that isn't accurate or something because he has a dumb idea of Jotaro having the same Tier as Star Platinum or The World. **** off with that, this is never happening.
"Dumb idea". Let us ignore these feats, and take it as "Plot" am I right? Yeah, this sounds so similar to these reddit threads which I have read through before, which just say "Well, X character did it because of plot armor, Narrative so to say! They cant really do that" Though, I got a question: Do you think Jotaro above Wall Level, OR only Wall Level? Just curious. "That isnt accurate" I mean, everything else is accurate? I only see some issue with the dura, which has some few feats that doesnt seem quite Wall Level in the manga for me, thats it really. Jotaro isnt SP and TW tier, sure, thats true. But he's still well above Wall Level literally.

No, I literally discussed that with him and he didn't change his mind. See how stupid this is? That's why I'm pissed, dude saying that the best JoJo profile up do date isn't good because it isn't accurate, because he thinkd Jotaro is a top tier Stand in strength and durability.
I dont even remember saying "Strength", other than reiterating dura every time, and not strength. "The Best JoJo Profile up to date isn't good because it isn't accurate"...? It is good though? I literally didnt even say it was bad, at all. It's infact quite good, what with you and Chariot being the two sole one's to make it quite accurate, in comparison to the likes of, say.. well, other sites that I know, which are Sus af and dumb- But back to the point: No, I never said that, at all. And no, I did change my mind, given that I did say "Building level" instead of Large Building Level, or maybe even less. I do have changed my mind though, a bit here and there.

Right now, I think of him being consistently above Wall Level quite fairly.

Then why would he need star platinum to Do anything? Why wouldn’t he just suck in Justice himself. Why wouldn’t he destroy High priestess teeth himself. that’s dumb.
????? "Why couldnt he just suck in Justice himeelf" What?? He isnt a stand, you know that, right? Like, what?

"Destroy High Priestess himself" Idk, he's got something that is way stronger than he has on his side my dude? Something that is way faster than he bloody is, as well. (Including overall shit) Weird reasoning, but ok?

Also, I did say dura so like...... 😕

????? "Why couldnt he just suck in Justice himeelf" What?? He isnt a stand, you know that, right? Like, what?

"Destroy High Priestess himself" Idk, he's got something that is way stronger than he has on his side my dude? Something that is way faster than he bloody is, as well. (Including overall shit) Weird reasoning, but ok?

Also, I did say dura so like...... 😕
I’d like to note I said this in response to what m3x told me.

I dont even remember saying "Strength", other than reiterating dura every time, and not strength. "The Best JoJo Profile up to date isn't good because it isn't accurate"...? It is good though? I literally didnt even say it was bad, at all. It's infact quite good, what with you and Chariot being the two sole one's to make it quite accurate, in comparison to the likes of, say.. well, other sites that I know, which are Sus af and dumb- But back to the point: No, I never said that, at all. And no, I did change my mind, given that I did say "Building level" instead of Large Building Level, or maybe even less. I do have changed my mind though, a bit here and there.

Right now, I think of him being consistently above Wall Level quite fairly.
I'm not reading this
make a different thread if you think you're right, but this is completely irrelevant to the current discussion

Wasn’t he gravely injured by that attack?
Yeah, that is true, but like, several kicks on his previously wounded body, but only got some bones broken- Can a Wall Level character literally survive a whole tier of difference? Idk man. Should be, at the very least, not Wall Level, but higher. To summarize everything of what I said rn + with me changing my mind: I think that he should be definitely higher than Wall Level, at the very least. Large Building level is No-No obviously. So no worries on that. But I can see him being definitely higher than Wall Level. Thats it. Sorry if I came off as a bit aggressive here to both of you btw.

I'm not reading this
make a different thread if you think you're right, but this is completely irrelevant to the current discussion
Good for you ig? But I just made an off-remark earlier, to which people decided to like, talk about that. About making a thread.... Idk, I'll hold it off for now. So I guess I'll quit the, "derailment" (Even though I didnt intend to derail off from just one statement.)

"Current discussion" I think that most things have been summarized so far, as like... people like Chariot and M3X has brought up roughly everything so far, and I dont really see a n y wide enough room to argue more, other than it landing in inconclusive. 🤷‍♂️

Good for you ig? But I just made an off-remark earlier, to which people decided to like, talk about that. About making a thread.... Idk, I'll hold it off for now. So I guess I'll quit the, "derailment" (Even though I didnt intend to derail off from just one statement.)

"Current discussion" I think that most things have been summarized so far, as like... people like Chariot and M3X has brought up roughly everything so far, and I dont really see a n y wide enough room to argue more, other than it landing in inconclusive. 🤷‍♂️
it's still irrelevant to the thread man, and clearly there is some drama or something going on, so it's best to shove it all in another thread

if both had prior knowledge then diavolo knows that he needs to abuse precognition and skip his time stop
if neither have prior knowledge, diavolo spams epitaph and stealth anyways
Jotaro can only win if he can completely counter not knowing where diavolo will strike from
If both have prior knowledge Jotaro simply waits for time skip to happen and time stops right when it ends, basically what Polnareff did to counter time skip but Diavolo can't try and stay out of range since Jotaro will know exactly where he is.

If both have prior knowledge Jotaro simply waits for time skip to happen and time stops right when it ends, basically what Polnareff did to counter time skip but Diavolo can't try and stay out of range since Jotaro will know exactly where he is.
true, but if he knows that Jotaro ends up not stopping time, he will simply charge in at him
but then it kinda becomes a game of cheese wether he stops or not in time

Bruh why are people voting for Diavolo? Literally the moment he donuts Jotaro there is literally the small moment of Donuted Jotaro still being alive to literally one tap him for being at close range because Star Platinum at its peak is literally everything King Crimson has in its physicals but better.

Bruh why are people voting for Diavolo? Literally the moment he donuts Jotaro there is literally the small moment of Donuted Jotaro still being alive to literally one tap him for being at close range because Star Platinum at its peak is literally everything King Crimson has in its physicals but better.
Isnt SP in base already > KC in base? So like....

Isnt SP in base already > KC in base? So like....
I guess, point still stands that Once Jotaro gets donuted, he literally has the opportunity to take down Diavolo right there since he is at close range like how Jotaro took down Kira before landing in the Inconclusive spot

Jotaro had a lot more reason to mad at kira than at diavolo
kira had killed many people, as well as nearly jotaro himself
and Jotaro had seen his g o o d f r i e n d koichi getting his ass kicked by kira
but whatever, even if Jotaro is angry there's still not much he can do to actually land a blow on kira that won't be skipped
even if jotaro lands a good punch Diavolo is going to skip it before he actually finishes his attack rush or anything like that
but diavolo always leads with precog, so if diavolo ever gets an opening to win he will definitely win
I can kinda see an argument with inconclusive that just ends with diavolo precogging and skipping and jotaro punching and getting skipped constantly, and diavolo may struggle to come close to him due to the difference in power and speed he would know from observing his attacks
diavolo would figure out how time stop works eventually though, just by observation within skip and epitaph
so perhaps he could set up a trap in the end to beat him
here's the way both win:
Diavolo simply goes for the kill immediately before jotaro can figure him out
diavolo abuses stealth to take the win
diavolo fights him head on and skips over every single time stop, eventually being able to beat him by predicting a future he lands a hit by one shotting and running away afterwards (unlike kira, because diavolo actually does run away if he has to)

and jotaro wins if:
Diavolo does stupids and tries to get close range first, and jotaro actually goes for the kill
He manages to have good enough senses to beat diavolo's stealth
he figures out how time skip works and counters it or he does what bruno did and finds a workaround to prediction

I think I'll change my vote the inconclusive since all of these seem likely

>Diavolo teleports behind Jotaro with time erase
>Jotaro immediately does this maneuver as some sort of defense since Diavolo just disappeared completely.
emoji.png

Just kidding idk if that would work since Diavolo still has his Epitaph Precog, it would be funny if it does work tho lol.

I vote incon for Chariot's reasons reading through it again. I feel it'll like just end in mutual destruction most of the time, KC donuts Jotaro, Star Platinum claps KC and Diavolo, Jotaro probably dies afterwards.

I do think Jotaro would win if he instantly uses time stop from the get go, but considering prior knowledge is excluded, that possibility is not that huge. And Diavolo is more likely to use epitaph from the start then Jotaro is going to use the world

I'm late but did Diavolo had his High 8-C AP when this match was done ?
The main reason for Incon was that Diavolo would'nt finish Jotaro in one blow ?
So would that mean that now Diavolo has more chance to win ?

(sorry if Necro I know grace i ended but I just wanted to know)

Back