• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stardust Crusader vs Son Goku (3-0-0)

Wrong.

He shouldn't. Jotaro is the main one fighting, he has a summon that happens to be a part of himself which he usually fights with. That isn't Jotaro's physical combat speed.

Wrong again, SP can very easily grab the power pole, or, you know even using your blatantly wrong arguments, just punch it aside.
Alright sure I can agree with the speed part.
But while yes SP can grab the power pole he can't do anything if goku extends it, or swings it while extended nor can he do anything about a kamehameha, also "punch it aside" lol SP doesn't have the AP.
Knowing jotaro's starting moves, SP wil try to parry the pole just to get stabbed and killed.
Uh, he can if he wants to? He's done it before. See him vs Magician's Red, Hierophant Green, etc. (Thinking on it, Plat actually leads of with grabbing his opponent's neck or something to restrain them quite a bit).
Fair but he definitely punches more. Though I didn't say he doesn't grab, I meant that he starts with punching in character not grabbing.

If Goku can perceive and interact with the invisible life energy
caught-in.gif

It's now on your file for life.

To be fair, invisible ki blasts do exist.
G̶o̶k̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶.̶

Alright sure I can agree with the speed part.
But while yes SP can grab the power pole he can't do anything if goku extends it, or swings it while extended nor can he do anything about a kamehameha, also "punch it aside" lol SP doesn't have the AP.
Knowing jotaro's starting moves, SP wil try to parry the pole just to get stabbed and killed.

Fair but he definitely punches more. Though I didn't say he doesn't grab, I meant that he starts with punching in character not grabbing.
Goku literally can't interact with SP here, how does he stab it

Stab jotaro with the nyobo, not sp. SP can't stop it unless he grabs it but it happening if goku extends it.
I'm pretty sure SP has the reactions to move Jotaro out of the way if he notices it extending, also Goku kinda shouts out when he extends it so that helps him here too

I'm pretty sure SP has the reactions to move Jotaro out of the way if he notices it extending, also Goku kinda shouts out when he extends it so that helps him here too
Wait... wtf? Star platinum is like MFTL combat speed right? Wtf can Goku even do if SP can just move jotaro... my whole argument was that jotaro's combat speed is slow so he won't be able to dodge the power pole. The only way Goku could possibly win is if jotaro tries to parry an attack and dies, if he dodges then goku loses and time stop gg.

Wait... wtf? Star platinum is like MFTL combat speed right? Wtf can Goku even do if SP can just move jotaro... my whole argument was that jotaro's combat speed is slow so he won't be able to dodge the power pole. The only way Goku could possibly win is if jotaro tries to parry an attack and dies, if he dodges then goku loses and time stop gg.
TS is restricted here though, and yeah I agree this is a stomp since speed unequalized means Goku can't use any AOE without getting reacted to.

Not really a key but a rating, 8-C+ SP doesn't have TS, High 8-C Jotaro has, from first key at least.

Not really a key but a rating, 8-C+ SP doesn't have TS, High 8-C Jotaro has, from first key at least.
Actually shouldn't you be allowed to restrict TS from High 8-C Jotaro? Hypothetically he can get extremely angry to the point of reaching the tier before getting TS.

Also modern Sonic has Hyper Sonic even though he's never used it, its just hypothetically possible so it should be fine for Jotaro.

Goku can't sense ki in this key anyways, I'm pretty sure if it were King Piccolo saga he could at least sense SP somewhat
He’d probably be able to tell that Jotaro isn’t normal at least, due to sensing his stand/life energy aura

Back