• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stalker fights a microscopic monster... thingy

Since it appears that putting the Stalker against strong 2-C's only end in disaster, how about something different? The Stalker fights Culaina, one of the strongest 10-C's, if not the strongest one.The fight happens in the carpet.

The Stalker is aware of Culaina's presence in the carpet, but doesn't know where she is exactly. Speed is Equalized, both are in-character.

Culaina:

The Stalker:

Inconclusive:

Okay, I'll bite.

How does he even fight her? She's (estimated) to be Small Size type 3 to 5.

Mr. Bambu said:
Okay, I'll bite.
How does he even fight her? She's (estimated) to be Small Size type 3 to 5.
I mean, assuming he finds where she is? He could poke her to death. She is small, but not so small to the point where can't be killed by human physical force (Like, say, bacteria)

Except she sort of is.

Type 5, which is where the calc places her (I need to implement the results, lazy, I know) puts her at a bacteria level of small. Even if she wasn't, Type 3 is still smaller than the human eye can see. And at the absolute largest she could be, she is moderately shorter than someone on the lowest end of Type 3.

Mr. Bambu said:
Except she sort of is.
Type 5, which is where the calc places her (I need to implement the results, lazy, I know) puts her at a bacteria level of small. Even if she wasn't, Type 3 is still smaller than the human eye can see. And at the absolute largest she could be, she is moderately shorter than someone on the lowest end of Type 3.
I mean, given that both of them are "weak characters wit stupidly powerful hax" physical strength doesn't really matter in this contest, really.

It does when Culaina isn't affected by time stuff and can just pick a timeline where Stalker loses.

Mr. Bambu said:
It does when Culaina isn't affected by time stuff and can just pick a timeline where Stalker loses.
How is she going to kill him off without him coming back through his passive ressurection?

She doesn't need to. I didn't say where he dies, just where he loses.

Hell, according to his profile, he'll be sent to some ungodly place if he breaks a watch. Why not that? Or literally any other scenario.

Mr. Bambu said:
She doesn't need to. I didn't say where he dies, just where he loses.
Hell, according to his profile, he'll be sent to some ungodly place if he breaks a watch. Why not that? Or literally any other scenario.
If HE breaks the watch. I've played the game and he doesn't even have physical strength to do that unless he goes out of his way to pick something up to help do it like a hammer or a gun.

Back