• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(CONCLUDED! 0-7-0) Recreating Predator 2 in Roblox: The Stalker (The Stalker) Vs The Player (Jailbreak)

A police officer has to stop an invisible alien monster from killing everyone in the city. Sounds familiar?
THE RULES:
  • The battle takes place in the Prison from Jailbreak at 12 AM with the Stalker starting in the Sewers directly beneath the hatch leading to the Yard and the Player beginning in the Security Office (No other prisoners or officers are present).
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both are 9-B (Reborn Stalker is used).
  • The Player has access to all of their equipment (except for any vehicles, nuclear weapons, and the Control Tower).
  • SBA for everything else.
AP: Stalker scales to around 6.3 MJ, higher with Rage and should be several times higher with Telekinesis while Jailbreaker scales to 12.9 MJ.

Who wins and why?

STALKMAN REUBEN!!1!:

STOP RIGHT THERE YOU CRIMINAL SCUM: 7 (@CBslayeR, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @Ican'tthinkof1goodname, @Mariogoods, @King_Dom470, @Peppersalt43, @AThe1412)

Time Stop go brrrrr (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
OH SHIT, I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE. So sorry, can someone help? Man, I knew I shouldn't have halted dinner.

Edit: Thank you so much to whoever had to take the time out of their day to move the thread.

Last edited:
The demogorgan would probably get out skilled. Plus the player has access to their Molotov’s which the demogorgan is weak against and the player could also just rip it in half especially since he has class 25 LF now.

I guess I can make one argument for the Demogorgon: Its agility will make it difficult for the Player to land hits and if it's smart enough, it can use its portals and stealth in conjunction with the constantly flickering lights to get the jump on them, though they'll probably just knock it away with superior LS.

If you guys want, I can change the match to DBD Demogorgon instead.

Due to lack of interest in the previous match up, I have decided to recycle this thread for a different one instead. All votes have been reset.

Gonna vote the player here.

His weaponry is Wall Level+ so he's got a pretty good AP advantage and could probably shred right through Stalker via piercing damage, that and all of his weapons outrange Stalker really badly even in the closed space that they're in. If this fight ever goes outside the prison or into the courtyard Stalker is never touching him.
Fire, Plasma is something Stalker's never resisted, so that's just gonna hurt.
Healing is way more combat applicable for Player than it is for Stalker, low regen also aids Player if he just stays out of melee range. (which he should do, who tf uses melee in jailbreak outside of trolling)
Dog, AOE, Fire, and explosives completely counters invisibility.
Player has his own speed amp to not get overwhelmed by Stalker's rage boost.

Stalker's main wincon is getting past the dog sniffing him out and getting close to the player WHILE making sure he doesn't go out in the open and just guns him down. All while Player has to shoot him to death

Gonna vote the player here.

His weaponry is Wall Level+ so he's got a pretty good AP advantage and could probably shred right through Stalker via piercing damage, that and all of his weapons outrange Stalker really badly even in the closed space that they're in. If this fight ever goes outside the prison or into the courtyard Stalker is never touching him.
Fire, Plasma is something Stalker's never resisted, so that's just gonna hurt.
Healing is way more combat applicable for Player than it is for Stalker, low regen also aids Player if he just stays out of melee range. (which he should do, who tf uses melee in jailbreak outside of trolling)
Dog, AOE, Fire, and explosives completely counters invisibility.
Player has his own speed amp to not get overwhelmed by Stalker's rage boost.

Stalker's main wincon is getting past the dog sniffing him out and getting close to the player WHILE making sure he doesn't go out in the open and just guns him down. All while Player has to shoot him to death
Vote counted and also, you make good arguments.

this mu kinda goes hard i had to leave something
Fun fact: This is actually not the first time the Player has fought aliens.
Well, Stalker isn't entirely hopeless. He absolutely destroys Player in melee (9-B Vs 9-C physical strength and Class 25 Vs Class 5 LS), can throw Player around and crush them with Class K Telekinesis, can slow down Player with paralyzing gas, and Decoys might confuse the Player, making it more difficult to land shots on him and allowing him to run behind their back then kill them with Rage boosted punches.

Last edited:
Back