• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Snatcher VS Bender

Both at 9-B

Both are bloodlusted

Battle in a Factory

Both have full arsenal

Speed is =

Living Shadow:1 (EMagoIorSouI)

Drunk Robot:0

Inconclusive:0

The Snatcher Render
Time you saw what I'm really capable of, kid. Say goodbye to that little head of yours!

Bender Render
Bite my Shiny metal ass

Ah yes. I was going to make this at some point.

Anyways. I doubt Snatcher can take out Bender via Death Manipulation and Soul Manipulation. However, Bender has no way to truly harm Snatcher thus being very difficult to put him down, thus he'd have a harder time fighting him.

Either inconclusive or Snatcher via BFR, Extreme Energy Projection and/or danmaku.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Anyways. I doubt Snatcher can take out Bender via Death Manipulation and Soul Manipulation. However, Bender has no way to truly harm Snatcher thus being very difficult to put him down, thus he'd have a harder time fighting him.

Either inconclusive or Snatcher via BFR, Extreme Energy Projection and/or danmaku.
are you voting inconclusive or Snatcher?

Niccokirby said:
EMagoIorSouI said:

are you voting inconclusive or Snatcher?
Well, regardless of Bender having Non-Physical Interaction, I may still give it to Snatcher considering that he can casually perform all of his abilities very passively, thus he can use BFR to his advantage adaquately by easily trapping Bender in a plant trap and sending him away to his pocket dimension

So, I'd say Snatcher with better control over his powers, versatility and BFR.

I only see BFR being a problem. As in the comics, Bender has ray guns that project mini black holes, can switch spots with you with someone from a different time period, transmute you to an animal, or "end everything" via plot manipulation. And a bunch of other ray guns and weapons. But BFR is the only thing I see being a problem for Bender.

Back