• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Slayer vs The Substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottycj256

He/Him
Thank **** the Slayer got upgraded incidentally right as I was about to make this match

Speed Equalized

Doom Eternal Slayer vs. Post Bankai Training Ichigo

Ichigo is allowed Bankai, Slayer is given his entire arsenal plus extra weapon modifications, as well as the Beserk, Onslaught, Quad Damage, and Blood Punch powerups, Ice Bombs, Runes and the Crucible.

Takes place in hellscape version of Karakura Town, 10 kilometers apart

B.J. The 4th: 2

Black Strawberry: 7

Incon:

Reiatsu Crush GG: 4

(if this is another stomp then im doing Ratchet and Clank vs Volume 1-3 Yang Xiao Long)

Fullbring Bankai Ichigo
If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate.

Doom Eternal Doom Slayer
They are rage. Brutal, without mercy. But you will be worse. Rip and Tear, until it is done.

I'm not entirely sure on the exact numbers, but I know for sure that he's 7-A in Shikai Form

I wouldn't be surprised, however, if Strawberry was high above baseline 7-A due to Bankai being 6-C and being effectively 10x as strong as Shikai.

I should probably change it so that the main post actually shows what the Slayer has at his disposal.

Scottycj256 said:
I wouldn't be surprised, however, if Strawberry was high above baseline 7-A due to Bankai being 6-C and being effectively 10x as strong as Shikai.
What? So Ichigo is allowed to use Bankai? Okay

Well the shear heat of the crucible would be able to one shot Ichigo so this should be interesting. OH WAIT! You're giving him berserk and onslaught? Never mind berserk is a 10x AP boost and onslaught is a 4x AP boost.

I'm guessing resisting the Lost Souls' manipulation saves Slayer from just Reiatsu Crush GG right?

we really do lmao

I ain't going to sit around and imagine random numbers in my head to stack up against slayer's chad 665 megatons

The slayer is 26 gigatons with both power ups on and 2.6 with onslaught. He can't use his weapons with berserk on.

Oliver de jesus said:
Scottycj256 said:
(I should also work on a DOOM x Bleach crossover fanfic)
where and when?
I want to see it bro.
hopefully soon, if ever

thinking of ideas and putting them down on paper is a ******* pain in the ass

I'm currently planning an SAO Alicization x RWBY crossfic AS WELL as a Lost Planet x RWBY crossfic featuring the characters from its spinoff EX Troopers

I hate writing sometimes, but someone has to do it lmao

(fun fact: i have an entire pastebin list of franchises that I'd like to cross over with RWBY, and holy shit thats a lot of lines)

Keep the power ups since they only last a minute and a half. I got the numbers. Ichigo's 7-A is 905 megatons and his bankai is 4.525 gigatons.

so Slayer is >665 megatons while Ichigo is 905 megatons

Thats... quite an oof if I say so myself.

also if I do ever finish any of my ideas for fics then they're going on fanfiction.net and archive of our own

it's not that big of an oof, with onslaught and berserk on at the same time the gap is a fat one shot. The AP gap between DG and his bankai is a 2 shot.

I'm voting for doomguy because while Ichigo can 2 shot him, if doomguy starts off with both power ups on he will, in character, rush in for the one shot kill. And most likely succeed because at this point DG has eons of training and combat experience under his belt. Ichigo will most likely hesitate in this instance because in character he is not likely to go in for the immediate kill and he's never dealt with bap shit crazy like doomguy crazy. Ichigo won't know what to do when he slices doomguy damn near clean in half and he's still coming after him because of his immortality type 2.

at least a month if no one votes then it is considered necro but the forum is currently moving somewhere else so at least a week at most probably

My knowledge of recent Doom iterations isn't great so apologies if I'm missing something obvious but does Doom Slayer have an item that allows him to see invisible characters or something? If not then I'd imagine it's going to be very hard if not impossible for him to hit Ichigo. If he does have some way of sensing Ichigo then he probably wins.

Purgy said:
My knowledge of recent Doom iterations isn't great so apologies if I'm missing something obvious but does Doom Slayer have an item that allows him to see invisible characters or something? If not then I'd imagine it's going to be very hard if not impossible for him to hit Ichigo. If he does have some way of sensing Ichigo then he probably wins.
Yes he has a long record of seeing invisible things and damage non physical enemies and objects.

DTG499 said:
Purgy said:
Yes he has a long record of seeing invisible things and damage non physical enemies and objects.
Can you show an example?

It's not in character for Ichigo to immediately go for the kill, but is in character for him to immediately go for an attack strong enough to knock unconscious, they typically just don't kill because Ichigo doesn't usually kill. When you add willingness to kill into the equation (for SBA), then he would go for it. Ichigo's >5x speed amp from bankai will also make it very hard for Doomguy to hit him regardless of skill.

That being said, since Ichigo only has the option to bankai and he's not gonna sense spiritual pressure from Doomguy, Ichigo won't immediately use it, and will probably get killed before he realizes he needs to. So super buffed up Doomguy takes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back