• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Slayer of T H O T S versus the Patron Saint of Skrellingtons

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot make me any more of a virgin. With all the Deviantart shit I've watched in my heyday, I remain at the absolute edge of virginity and will continue to remain there until I pass over to the other side.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Seol404 said:
"Even beings that are already virgins become even bigger virgins"
Hes already the farthest thing from a virgin he could possibly be: A Transformers fa
But does he play Fortnite?
No. Even I'm not that disgusting.

Crabwhale wins via this

I did trump both your's and Dark's existential mastery though, by getting the both of you to chill, while still fighting you at the same time.

Hes already the farthest thing from a virgin he could possibly be: A Transformers fan
But does he play Fortnite?

**** that game.

Just remembered that we're both bloodlusted there's no time for nihilism, so this is not a likely event.

Also, Crabs. See, you can become a bigger virgin. You can become like my brother, who has pretty much given his life to that game and actually screams when he fails

Before any of you stinky bois say "But Triple X! He's not an admin!"
Your mum hundredfold gay shut
But my mom is gay (And it makes me wonder how I was actually born)

Just remembered that we're both bloodlusted there's no time for nihilism, so this is not a likely event.
Also, Crabs. See, you can become a bigger virgin.
That'll be the day.

Seol404 said:
But she not hundredfold gay, is she?
I'm hundredfold gay, so my mom is two hundredfold gay by default

Also, Crabs. See, you can become a bigger virgin. You can become like my brother, who has pretty much given his life to that game and actually screams when he fails
I use this as evidence. I have spent so much time near my brother (I have known him all his life), that I can produce virginity effects similar to his, thus meaning that I can simply overpower Whalerson

Also, X, you might want to start ramping up that Regen via something, cause it looks like we're having cooked T H O T S L A Y E R for the night.

Seol404 said:
Seol404 said:
Well, now she's two thousandfold gay

Also, nobody actually answered on whether or not I should ask Dark for his opinion. I feel like he at least deserves a say in this, and if he starts acting naughty, I can also delet him.

Crabwhale said:
Also, nobody actually answered on whether or not I should ask Dark for his opinion. I feel like he at least deserves a say in this, and if he starts acting naughty, I can also delet him.
Oh, I thought you'd invite him anyway. Yes, of course we should invite him.

Seol404 said:
Seol404 said:
Well, now she's two thousandfold gay
two thousandfold gay is a level of gay so high it cancels itself out and the person who is two thousandfold gay becomes 420% straight

You knowledge of the ways of the gay are vastly superior to yours it seems

Crabwhale said:
Also, X, you might want to start ramping up that Regen via something, cause it looks like we're having cooked T H O T S L A Y E R for the night.
Why would you cook me I'm not even physical I'd taste disgusting. This would happe
Technically, you wouldn't have any taste.

Errorsaness said:
baby but what a human tastes like is what all of what they ate and that taste in a perfect combination.
yuck

Back to the thread, I maintain that Crabs cannot put me down, as he has not demonstrated the ability to erase concepts, thus he cannot kill me without nulling my regen. Furthermore, my autistic screeching and virginity debuffing

And we already established that your Virgnity Manipulation is entirely negated by my Deviantart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back