• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gluttony.
Prior Knowledge.
For Gluttony.
C'mon mate...

"Leaper" --> "Doma" --> gg

Whats stopping an AP stomp here? Can't really think of anything in Leys arsenal that allows him to overcome a big AP difference. Not to mention just breathing in Domas BDA can cause ones lungs to freeze. I guess Ley could win if Doma just trolls around and he happens to make contact with him to use his authority but thats all I can think of.

Whats stopping an AP stomp here? Can't really think of anything in Leys arsenal that allows him to overcome a big AP difference. Not to mention just breathing in Domas BDA can cause ones lungs to freeze. I guess Ley could win if Doma just trolls around and he happens to make contact with him to use his authority but thats all I can think of.
Absurd skill + instant incap via Gluttony

Another stomp tbh

He would need to make contact and know Domas true name in order to use Gluttony though, which is the issue. Just being more skilled isn't really gonna allow him to do that. Especially when he has to worry about instant death via inhaling the cold air surroding the battle field and getting jumped by 6 ice clones that AP scale to Doma.

Knowing his personality he might, I can't recall if he did so during his battle with Shinobu or Inosuke and Kanao. Even if he did though, would we assume "Doma" suffices, or would his human name be required? Felt was unaffected by gluttony because "Felt" wasn't her birthname, even though that's what she currently goes by, so that's another question. Would his demon name work?

I don't think the "ap difference" is really a thing tbh because he scales waaaaaaaay above the current ap feat. The gluttonies are no stranger to punching above their level anyway and that's with the skill level of ReZero characters.

The ice abilities are definitely troublesome though. I'm interested in hearing more arguments.

I din't read Kimetsu no Yaiba until the end, but Doma AP is 70.1 tons, which he perfomed this feat while he was severely weakened by taking 700x the lethal dosage of a poison that would kill him, according with the page.

Glutony uspcale for the current AP, but Doma also does. 🤔

Ok, i gonna have to check something.

Can someone explain why Rai is superior to Ram?

Declaring with apparent disgust, Ram twisted her frame as her elbow rebuff drilled into the air.
Slashed upon touch, broke bones upon striking, a fearsome technique which pierced even into the insides, this was being performed lacking all frugality, as she fired a chain of strikes utilizing all of her limbs.

These were not moves governed by simply physical ability or technique.

Had it been brought forth by pure finesse, then Batenkaitos, who reconstructed all kinds of techniques of the past and the present, of east and west, relying on the Memories of eaten opponents, could have surely dealt with it.

However, Ram’s battle techniques marked a concise difference from that.

Ram: “――――”

Stepping in, the elbow and knee strikes which Ram fired changed their velocity midway through. That was because Ram clad herself in wind magic which she specialized in, and wove truth and myth together in the midst of the battle.

Accelerating or decelerating speed with wind, she derailed Batenkaitos’s cognizance as he counterattacked. In the end, Ram utilized wind and scattered her presence in all directions, and whilst slipping into the opponent’s blind spot with nimble carriage of her body, struck countless fatal blows. - Arc 6 Chapter 82 "Shackle-Accompanying Battle"

And if we were to talk about Warlock Rai then literally not a single character would be close to his level lol.

Anyways, Rai should at least massively upscale above >40 tons since Arc 6 Emilia's magic which is far stronger than her Arc 3 self's magic literally shattered against his skin.

And if he ends up using Solar Eclipse then he'd scale far higher than that since 3rd Shackle Ram's magic only left faint red marks on his skin.

I actually don't think Ley can eat Douma considering that "Douma" is his demon name, right? Can Ley actually beat him directly due to the healing factor? He might need to wait several hours for the sun to rise before he can win which is actually a real possibility for him.

I actually don't think Ley can eat Douma considering that "Douma" is his demon name, right? Can Ley actually beat him directly due to the healing factor? He might need to wait several hours for the sun to rise before he can win which is actually a real possibility for him.
Ley doesn't have any regeneration negation in his arsenal nor any sun bases attacks that can replicate the effects of a nichirin blade, meaning decapitation is also useless.

I'm not even sure how feasible the stalling till sun is considering Domas regeneration plus infinite stamina plus ice clones plus potential instant death from breathing his BDA. And that's assuming the fight doesn't take place in something like the infinity castle where sun doesn't reach.

Leys authority seems to be his best bet, but it all depends on whether it would work on his demon name or not since that isn't his true birth name, and if he can actually get an opportunity to use it.

I can't see Ley breathing in the BDA, plus he has Fire Magic and Healing Magic to somewhat counter it.

He's likely to either play with Douma (who also seems to play with opponents unless things turn deadly) or if he feels too threatened he'll run away and and come back later. The worst thing that can happen for Ley is if he try's to eat Douma, and ends up recieving backlash due to "Douma" not being the "true name". It'll give Douma a free hit while he vomits.

If he manages to wait out until the sun comes then Douma really doesn't stand a chance, Ley is just incredibly overwhelming in combat and even being twice as strong won't help him against Ley's uncountable number of techniques.

I can't see Ley breathing in the BDA, plus he has Fire Magic and Healing Magic to somewhat counter it.
Not sure what you mean by this, Domas BDA allows him to release cold air which if Ley happens to casually breath in could freeze his lungs. Its not matter of Ley purposely breathing into it or something. I dont really see how fire magic or healing magic would help in the case where the cold air actually does freeze his lungs as well.

If he doesn't happen to stall till sun then Domas screwed, again assuming sun actually appears in the location the fight happens in. I think for sunlight to be a valid win con we need a location and a start time for the fight. And that's assuming Ley can indeed last that long.

Not sure what you mean by this, Domas BDA allows him to release cold air which is Ley happens to casually breath in could freeze his lungs. Its not matter of Ley purposely breathing into it or something. I dont really see how fire magic or healing magic would help in the case where the cold air actually does freeze his lungs as well.
Fire magic manipulates temperature, it can heat the air around Ley and can thaw that which is frozen. Healing magic would repair damaged tissue, and Ley should be able to cast both without speaking.

If he doesn't happen to stall till sun then Domas screwed, again assuming sun actually appears in the location the fight happens in. I think for sunlight to be a valid win con we need a location and a start time for the fight.
SBA is Central Park, NYC. I believe for characters that die in sunlight the assumed start time is just after sunset.

Fire magic manipulates temperature, it can heat the air around Ley and can thaw that which is frozen. Healing magic would repair damaged tissue, and Ley should be able to cast both without speaking.
Ah yeah good point. Still he'd have to use said magic and get it to thaw before he actually dies from lack of oxygen, which could give Doma extra chances to strike.
SBA is Central Park, NYC. I believe for characters that die in sunlight the assumed start time is just after sunset.
That making things tricky for Ley then cause he'd have to last roughly 12 hours against someone with infinite stamina and regeneration. By increasing the temperature of the battle field the ice clones should be a non factor though.

I don't see Ley stalling until the sun comes out, because 1- He don't know about Doma weakness 2- I don't think he have the stamina to fight for hours agaist a opponet twice stronger than him, he can't deal demage that won't be healead and can just freeze his lungs.

Ley with knowlegement would make this more fair.

Yeah, i don't think this match is compatible.

Like, ignoring the massive ap difference now that i look on the profile, Ley have zero ways to deal with Doma, besides his authority, which gonna be a non-factor here since he don't know Doma real name.

Yeah, i don't think this match is compatible.

Like, ignoring the massive ap difference now that i look on the profile, Ley have zero ways to deal with Doma, besides his authority, which gonna be a non-factor here since he don't know Doma real name.
Ley should have ways to deal with him since far weaker characters (and himself as well) resist extreme temperatures but that's not on his profile yet so yeah this kinda is a mismatch.

I don't to want to disrepect Satella, but he sometimes should look on the profiles before doing matches, because almost every time he do one is a stomp, the ratio of stompes made by him is big.

Doma is 321.98 Tons man💀

Last edited:
I don't to want to disrepect Satella, but he sometimes should look on the profiles before doing matches, because almost every time he do one is a stomp, the ratio of stompes made by him is big.

Doma is 321.98 Tons man💀
pretty sure it's 70.....

but then again

this

Doma was staving off poison that would've killed a normal demon 700 times over, and we know that poison does in fact decrease a demon's power due to Muzan's statement of his power being chipped away to stave off and decompose the drugs that he absorbed,
it was also clear with gyutaro's case that a non lethal wisteria dosage from a kunai can already prevent him from moving, stop him from using his BDA, and even halt his regeneration, and with the latter two being demon exclusive abilities it's fair enough to deduce that wisteria poision is to demons what anti magic is to regular magic, it simply nullifies and weakens the demon's powers and abilites

with all those effects coming from a non lethal dose that should give an idea to how much a lethal one would accomplish let alone a dose that's 700 times more lethal, suffice to say to describe douma as "weakened" in this case would be a huge understatement

the AP difference is way too big either way

i made a thread proposing to add a far higher label next to his AP and i'm just waiting for mod attention

pretty sure it's 70.....

but then again

this
It comes from this actually, in the blog for the Doma feat, where Fiction Knight C.R Said:
"I am not specially good with calcs, but I actually think que results must be higher than that. With the Volume of the Buda, a Cylinder seems to be more according to the characteristics that it's actually have, been more circular than rectangular in his base and structure, obviously including the head.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Sculpture#:~:text=I am not,value, I thought.
With that in mind, we can apply his Formula, using the Height and Width like the Base Radius. It gives us a Volume of 1157.3576065033 m^3. Using the density of ice, this would be 1064768.99798 Kg. The Specific Heat Capacity of Water actually is 4186 J/Kg in the Calculations Page. Making the maths, the results is 89142460511.1 Joules. Then using 2108 J/Kg according to the calcs, would be 11222665238.7 Joules. And with the Energy to Freezing Water of 334,000 J/Kg, the results are 355632845326 Joules. All of this would yield an energy of 455997971076 Joules or 108.98 Tons of TNT, that is Multi-city block+. Plus, I think is correctly if we use de Kinetic Energy for the Buda, too.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Sculpture#:~:text=I am not,value, I thought.
When Kanao and Inosuke came after Douma, inmediatly we can see the Buda standing in front of them, and both seems surprised, that can be a sign that both of them were incapable of at least notice when the Ice Sculpture was rising from the water to the top of the scenario. This can make applicable the perception of the brain of 13 milliseconds. The Height of 16.82 / 0.013 gives 1293.84615385 m/s. And with the previous Weight, it gives us a Energy Yield of 891232000000 Joules, equal to 213 Tons.
Final Tally: 108.98 Tons of Freezing. 213 Tons for KE. 321.98 Tons in total. Multi-city block+.
Edit: Also, that's for a very weakened Douma cuz been affected by 37 Kg worths in Wisteria Flower Poison after consuming Shinobu, 70 times the lethal dosis. Even his Regeneration was incapable of heal is head and recreate his right arm in time, with his bones been melted, take like reference the moment when Akaza fighting with Rengoku tell this one that "His regeneration can cure all of his wounds in a blink of an eye" or 0.1 seconds. In that moment, Rengoku had several broken ribs, an destroyed eye and multiple fractures. And after saying that, Akaza cure his arm that was cut in half by Rengoku. So in his best form this would be x2 or maybe x3 times the actual value, I thought."

Back