• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Shrike v Natsu Dragneel

The shrike

Nat Sizzlin'

latest

Why doesn't image attachments works.

Bored of seeing 'fire aura fra' from Natsu. Here's a guy on his tier who can survive dipping the sun.
Natsu in his first key since that's the only one that's low 7-B
Speed equal

Standard rules

They're both small city level attack/durability. Not sure how much speed equal works on Shrike since he amps his speed. Can he be equalled? Natsu has a range advantage because the Shrike's ic focus is melee over all else. Shrike has better hax. Natus likes to punch people but that's a really stupid idea v a metal cactus on legs.
Oh and the shrike ic doesn't really make much use of his hax. I think the most he used it was in the first book to mess with a guy. IC he usually just runs at you and punches.

Pretty sure Natsu AP stomps. Though, the Shrike has good hax that Natsu can't counter like type 3 acausality and other goodies, so Shrike should take this.

They're both small city level so I really doubt Natsu stomps but I'm not sure where on either profile you actually see the exact numbers for ap and the like. His fire resistance is so high I don't believe at all this Natsu key can actually hurt him with his fire (not sure any can, he tanked the sun with no issue). But he's an idiot who just fights in melee almost every time and Natsu seems fairly comparable physically. Natsu will be hurt hitting him, but Natsu is a shonen hero so his ability fight when bleeding or in massive pain is insanely high. In comparison the few times shrike died on screen he just kind of got hit and went down immediately, showing no comparable ability to ignore damage.
If this is end of series shrike he doesn't actually have acausality or clone summons; all but 1 shrike is killed off and his acausality was just him being replaced by clones to begin with. But looking at it he doesn't actually have any keys for end of series or earlier. Probably not worth adding one since its the same character - a few abilities, but not sure if that means that version can't be used.

You can still get AP stomped even in the same tier. It doesn't matter since Shrike outhaxes.

The Shrike isn't a moron, and it has type 3 acausality. Once it realizes that Natsu will kick its ass everytime, it will resort to using its hax.
Literally doesn't have acausality from what I remember. When reduced to 1 shrike, he never nulled death again. Because there were no clones.

Back