• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sentry runs the God of War gauntlet

Round 1: Sentry steamrolls. It doesn't take much to fold the Primordials. Just ask Cronos and Thanatos.

Round 2: I'd say Sentry takes this quite easily. None of them have an answer for High Regen

Round 3: Not sure about this one to give a conclusive answer honestly, because a lot of the Norse power-ups haven't been documented.

Round 4: Sentry doesn't seem to exactly possess resistance to either Power Null, Soul Manip, Fate Manip or any of the other crazy stuff, so either Hades does him in, or Zeus goes omegalaul with CM Type 1 or Power Null and renders Sentry mortal. Fear Zeus is out of his league simply because he's a literal abstract concept, and PoH Kratos scales above him and has Immortality Neg involving Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8.

Round 1: Sentry steamrolls. It doesn't take much to fold the Primordials. Just ask Cronos and Thanatos.

Round 2: I'd say Sentry takes this quite easily. None of them have an answer for High Regen

Round 3: Not sure about this one to give a conclusive answer honestly, because a lot of the Norse power-ups haven't been documented.

Round 4: Sentry doesn't seem to exactly possess resistance to either Power Null, Soul Manip, Fate Manip or any of the other crazy stuff, so either Hades does him in, or Zeus goes omegalaul with CM Type 1 or Power Null and renders Sentry mortal. Fear Zeus is out of his league simply because he's a literal abstract concept, and PoH Kratos scales above him and has Immortality Neg involving Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8.
Can Zeus' conceptual manipulation do anything other than seal away the concept of fear and the great evils? And how the hell does he not have fear and empathic manipulation for that?

Can Zeus' conceptual manipulation do anything other than seal away the concept of fear and the great evils?
He interacted with the Evils for a while as the Box was being made, it's not like the Box was made overnight.

And how the hell does he not have fear and empathic manipulation for that?
That's what Fear Zeus is for. Also the Empathic Stuff in Sirens is also incoming.

actually sentry does have resistence to power null and soul manip
power null comes from his ability to ouright negate the touch of rouge who when she touches you takes away your power and makes it her own basically nullfing what you have and making it her own, that doesn't work on him so no turning sentry mortal or taking away his powers

soul manip comes from the fact tha sentry himself can manipulate souls consume/destroy/twist them what ever you will
the only thing that can work is CM type 1 but its not offense based as zeus couldn't destroy or change the concepts of evil he could only seal them and even then its gonna be a bit of a strugle to make it work with sentry's bullshit abilities to warp reality on a massive scale (being able to resist House of M to some extent as void was still smashing at the doors of reality there which means 2-A resistences)

honestly with the greeks the fight will comes down to power of hope kratos and at that point.... I don't know honestly both are busted on the 2-C scale winning is up in the air AP wise they are comperable, hax wise same as the first and that is about it he clears other than maybe power of hope kratos where it can go one way or the other

actually sentry does have resistence to power null and soul manip
power null comes from his ability to ouright negate the touch of rouge who when she touches you takes away your power and makes it her own basically nullfing what you have and making it her own, that doesn't work on him so no turning sentry mortal or taking away his powers
Weird, he should have it on his profile then, because I can't seem to find it.

soul manip comes from the fact tha sentry himself can manipulate souls consume/destroy/twist them what ever you will
That's Soul Manip, not resistance to it.

the only thing that can work is CM type 1 but its not offense based as zeus couldn't destroy or change the concepts of evil he could only seal them and even then its gonna be a bit of a strugle to make it work with sentry's bullshit abilities to warp reality on a massive scale (being able to resist House of M to some extent as void was still smashing at the doors of reality there which means 2-A resistences)
But are those CM Type 1 and AE Type 1 objects?

honestly with the greeks the fight will comes down to power of hope kratos and at that point.... I don't know honestly both are busted on the 2-C scale winning is up in the air AP wise they are comperable, hax wise same as the first and that is about it he clears other than maybe power of hope kratos where it can go one way or the other
PoH Kratos can beat down Fear Zeus, who is literally Fear itself. Only Hope can harm Hope, as Kratos did when he channeled the power through the Blade of Olympus to commit sudoku to save humankind from Athena.

Weird, he should have it on his profile then, because I can't seem to find it.
marvel profiles are heavily outdates for most of them so pay no mind we'll get to it sooner or later (there is also the fact that through the void continueing to exist during the house of M event which effected the whole marvel multiverse so he was able to somewhat resisit a 2-A level power null, not fully though cuse the void was put behind a "black wall" as it was put in that comic)
That's Soul Manip, not resistance to it.
well the thing is there is no soul resistance on his profile even through he has demonstrated it prior
G2CdvvMWIOw_eVOE-NL-aUe7AWFRT7D24EbB79YEbdkb0PLqqN0Inz0ofRwRguOGTYifq5FOEErbW6YPQ-KItKt247EmAPJSQUzo_kbry-zOXxQ-eqtw9GjucaqqraDwk1ZwpkawVg=s1600
Bagy55tolU1JUgReeeUxswFFIeyqwBAj5qzZmyPSXqxTHaYYr0CrXssz4EnaA372QhMoctYTELMZBjiwp5_yoTJb3401N_5I52AOoDrDD8ofhpEpvpoyoS0ev1agJTRtp5NxcY7fig=s1600
cSKsbFPOkzrJi5SEtKExDMlFzdFro4Xs1GBrGMTDe2n5nYOQifC1NaystPgubrhIyeaKK1yJj0Xrkx4huK0S9EsrvUAbEUnZr2khqVXqS65riXeFJuFVCp5urnhj96E38Flp43N0bw=s1600

this is sentry in the process of being consumed by a soul of celestial (a 2-A) after knull(a higher 2-A) killed him and ripped the void from his soul and as you can see he is resisting the effects of this soul manipulation(that outscales hades by a metric ton)
But are those CM Type 1 and AE Type 1 objects?
probably not but again zeus never really even effected those concepts he could only seal them and when they broke out he got his ass munched on by fear so i don't really think that CM is all that combat applicable to be honest

PoH Kratos can beat down Fear Zeus, who is literally Fear itself. Only Hope can harm Hope, as Kratos did when he channeled the power through the Blade of Olympus to commit sudoku to save humankind from Athena.
I mean the concepts can theoratically be affected through high tier reality warping that sentry has but more than likely not but than it becomes a situation where nither sentry can kill fear Zeus or kratos with hope nor can they kill him which becomes a stalemate after sentry pummles the rest of the pantheon into a fine pulp

marvel profiles are heavily outdates for most of them so pay no mind we'll get to it sooner or later (there is also the fact that through the void continueing to exist during the house of M event which effected the whole marvel multiverse so he was able to somewhat resisit a 2-A level power null, not fully though cuse the void was put behind a "black wall" as it was put in that comic)

well the thing is there is no soul resistance on his profile even through he has demonstrated it prior
G2CdvvMWIOw_eVOE-NL-aUe7AWFRT7D24EbB79YEbdkb0PLqqN0Inz0ofRwRguOGTYifq5FOEErbW6YPQ-KItKt247EmAPJSQUzo_kbry-zOXxQ-eqtw9GjucaqqraDwk1ZwpkawVg=s1600
Bagy55tolU1JUgReeeUxswFFIeyqwBAj5qzZmyPSXqxTHaYYr0CrXssz4EnaA372QhMoctYTELMZBjiwp5_yoTJb3401N_5I52AOoDrDD8ofhpEpvpoyoS0ev1agJTRtp5NxcY7fig=s1600
cSKsbFPOkzrJi5SEtKExDMlFzdFro4Xs1GBrGMTDe2n5nYOQifC1NaystPgubrhIyeaKK1yJj0Xrkx4huK0S9EsrvUAbEUnZr2khqVXqS65riXeFJuFVCp5urnhj96E38Flp43N0bw=s1600

this is sentry in the process of being consumed by a soul of celestial (a 2-A) after knull(a higher 2-A) killed him and ripped the void from his soul and as you can see he is resisting the effects of this soul manipulation(that outscales hades by a metric ton)
Prolly should be added then.

probably not but again zeus never really even effected those concepts he could only seal them and when they broke out he got his ass munched on by fear so i don't really think that CM is all that combat applicable to be honest
The Great Evils are greater in power than the Primordials themselves, who themselves have CM Type 1 and AE Type 1 for predating the Greek Pantheon and being literally the concepts they represent, like Uranus being the universe and its concept, or Thanatos being the literal concept of Death itself, etc. Explains why the Great Evils were too much for Zeus to handle.

I mean the concepts can theoratically be affected through high tier reality warping that sentry has but more than likely not but than it becomes a situation where nither sentry can kill fear Zeus or kratos with hope nor can they kill him which becomes a stalemate after sentry pummles the rest of the pantheon into a fine pulp
We don't grant RW that kind of power unless explicitly shown to affect concepts directly last I recall, standards may have changed tho, you should prolly check it up.

Prolly should be added then.
true but again heavily outdated profiles
The Great Evils are greater in power than the Primordials themselves, who themselves have CM Type 1 and AE Type 1 for predating the Greek Pantheon and being literally the concepts they represent, like Uranus being the universe and its concept, or Thanatos being the literal concept of Death itself, etc. Explains why the Great Evils were too much for Zeus to handle.
than that wouldn't really scale all that much for Zeus as the only interactions that we know of him and CM is the greater evils and thats about it and as we can see with those interactions all that could give Zeus is the ability to seal them with help of artifacts cuse when the evils went for him after he got folded and possesed
and if we say he scales off of kratos and titans for CM than we can say the same for sentry as he can fight pretty easily against guys like the serpent, thor, hercules and galactus who can interact with and affect concepts like eternity and death who would outscale the primordials and the great evils by country miles since you know they are 2-A to possibly low 1-C
We don't grant RW that kind of power unless explicitly shown to affect concepts directly last I recall, standards may have changed tho, you should prolly check it up.
yeah thats why I said probably not since i was more so thinking if he reality warping can stack up to the scarlet which who can effect concepts on a low 1-C scale

yeah honestly the more i think about it sentry stops at fear zeus and hope kratos where the battle between those 3 would last for eternity as nither of them other than kratos and zeus can kill each other, robert can't effect hope or fear and kratos and zeus ain't bypassing that high regen

true but again heavily outdated profiles

than that wouldn't really scale all that much for Zeus as the only interactions that we know of him and CM is the greater evils and thats about it and as we can see with those interactions all that could give Zeus is the ability to seal them with help of artifacts cuse when the evils went for him after he got folded and possesed
and if we say he scales off of kratos and titans for CM
Zeus scales up above Kratos's Concept Absorption massively due to being of a higher rank.

than we can say the same for sentry as he can fight pretty easily against guys like the serpent, thor, hercules and galactus who can interact with and affect concepts like eternity and death who would outscale the primordials and the great evils by country miles since you know they are 2-A to possibly low 1-C
Seems like a lot of shit in Marvel is outdated then.

yeah thats why I said probably not since i was more so thinking if he reality warping can stack up to the scarlet which who can effect concepts on a low 1-C scale
Hmmmmm

yeah honestly the more i think about it sentry stops at fear zeus and hope kratos where the battle between those 3 would last for eternity as nither of them other than kratos and zeus can kill each other, robert can't effect hope or fear and kratos and zeus ain't bypassing that high regen
So, incon.

still would be an epic battle to see

I mean can you just imagine sentry going on that kratos time ripping apart the pantheons untill he reaches kratos and zeus to where a final battle that rip apart the very fabric of existence on a fundumental level as they shatter the very existence of all realms in their eternal fight

Out of curiosity, would a non-bloodlusted Sentry change the outcome of each round, or will it end up being the same?

I've known about him since before I joined the wiki. Almost 6 years it has been. I knew the wiki existing even longer.
Damm, hey do you think Kratos would adopt him? This has been a long though considering I have made some comments on the ragnarok thread on the topic of Kratos meeting him and such.

How potent is Sentry's Hax and Resistance? Can they resist 4D stuff like Kratos? Because Kratos has that going for him now.

Other than that, there's a high chance that the Brother Kings and Kratos could do Sentry in, given that their soul manip now goes directly towards the Soul.

Fear Zeus most likely decimates due to soul shenanigans and CM Type 1 on steroids.

PoH Kratos decimates, Sentry ain't doing jackshit to Hope nor is he going to be able to cope with Kratos now being able to null EVERY SINGLE IMMORTALITY UNDER THE SUN save for Type 9, and his regen would effectively get negged by Type 1 CM attacks from Kratos that are further juiced up and kick Zeus' shit in.

Back