• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second VS Wiki Holy Grail War (Season 1)

Saber, Saver, Caster and their masters enter the church. The mysterious old man who appeared is no where to be seen. I'll check him with SNI in a moment, but right now I need to go.

I jump off my building and begin leaping from building to building in a southerly direction. I need to move as fast as possible. I activate my monstrous strength skill in a short burst, concentrating it in my legs as I land and jump to increase my travel speed. A few scales grow on my legs, then receed the moment the skill deactivates. My agility stat might only be rank B, but by utilising Monstrous Strength in my legs in the same method as a Prana Burst, I can temporarily increase my speed. Each jump sends me soaring into the air above the city. The roofs of buildings I land on crack, great gouges are carved into walls as I dig in my gauntlets to catch myself before pushing off the sides.

With Monstrous Strength propelling me, and SNI guiding me, I take the most optimal path to my destination, and after a few minutes I have reached a certain building in Midtown East. I activate For Someone's Glory and take on the appearance of Lancer.

With SNI I walk through the trapless path and enter the building. There are several doors reqiring magical keys, but I simply tear through them with bursts of Monstrous Strength, my magic resistance protecting me from any backlash.

Soon I enter the central room. A girl is standing there looking at me. I can't sense any servant nearby, but with SNI I know. Assassin is here. The girl must have summoned her back from the church with a command seal when she realised someone was breaking through her magical doors [@Blah I left before Assassin did, and despite her higher base agility Assassin was injured by Artoria and didn't know the optimal way to get back unlike me so she would be slower. So its either Assassin's master used a command seal to summon Assassin to her and Assassin is here now, or Assassin gets here a few minutes after I get here myself]

"Hello there" I smile and wave. I begin walking up to her. She snatches some gadget off the table next to her. A sword. Cute.

"Stay back!" she says. I keep walking

"I'm just here to talk my dear. I though we could make an alliance?"

She presses a button on the sword and swings it. A blast of compressed air flies at me, but I hold my right hand in front of me The black glove disolves and an ornate gauntlet of white and gold plate appears on my hand. The wind collides with it, but the gauntlet, a burst of Monstrous Strength, combined with my magic resist is enough to dispell it without harming me.

"That wasn't nice" I say. I turn my Charisma on full force. "After all my dear, I'm just here to talk. I'm not going to hurt you" The last times I used Charisma, my target had immunity to mental interference. This girl has neither, and she swoons, her eyes glazing slightly

"Oh... ok!" She says in a daze, setting down the sword on the table. "Whatever you want. Come on!"

"Thank you miss. What's your name?" I say, smiling again

"Oh, my name's Liz" She giggle slightly. I cover the last few metres. Now I'm standing in front of her. I pick up the sword on the table.

"This is well made. It's degraded, but I know good craftsmanship when I see it. Who made it?"

"My grandfather's servant did" She says cheerily. "He was in the last war you know"

"Oh I see. I assume he didn't win?" She shakes her head. I nod in understanding.

"Well, these things happen. Now, you know how I said I was here to talk about your wish?"

I smile gently again and she nods cheerily.

"I lied"

I swing the sword in my hand, jagged red energy lining it. Her eyes widen as my threat to her life throws off Charisma's effect, and she leaps out of the way faster than any human, mage or not, should be able to. I'd narrow my eyes in surprise if my Cybele didn't prevent me from closing them. SNI fills my mind with information. Her shoes. She was wearing agility increasing shoes.

"Assassin help!" She cries [This can either be using a command seal to summon Assassin, or Assassin could have already been there waiting]

I can't sense Assassin at all, but with SNI I don't need to sense them. I just need to know what to do. SNI guiding me, I place the blade in front of me in a precise location and orientation. I feel a force clash against the blade and bounce off. I snatch up a second sword from the table and red energy fills it too. I begin swinging the swords all around me in a carefully calculated manner, as if I had practiced with those swords every day of my life. As I swing, pieces of hair appear and fall to the floor, the presence concealment and sphere boundary no longer affecting them once they have been severed from their host.

SNI tells me that Liz is escaping. Growling, I rush in the direction SNI guides me and swing the flat of the blades with a burst of Monstrous Strength. They collide with something, and the attack stops. The concealed assassin crashes through a table on the other side of the room. Spinning, I see that Liz has pulled on a new pair of shoes and run out of the room. I let SNI guide my arm and throw the sword at where Assassin had crashed into the table. I hear a scream of pain, and a brief drop in Sphere Boundary shows me I've impaled her through the hand, (and also allows my SNI and TND to find out her name, noble phantasm and skills) pinning her to the wall before she vanishes again. I rush after Liz as she climbs stairs to the rooftop. She throws open the rooftop door, activates her new shoes and soars into the air, higher and higher.

I bend down to punch the ground. It cracks, and a shard of concrete breaks free. I pick it up, weigh it in my hand as red cracks line it, then with a burst of monstrous strength throw it directly at the girl.

It explodes through her chest with a bang, destroying her heart and much of the left side of her torso. Blood and dismembered pieces of her rain down, one landing next to me, and with a laugh I see the flight shoes are still operating, pushing her legs and the remaining parts of her torso higher into the air before running out of magic powering them and falling to the streets far below. I hear screams begin.

I turn to the door.

"Wow she made a nice splat didn't she? And I think my throw was perfect you know. Just need to wind up the pitch" I spin my arm in circles a few times laughing, then continue.

"Your Master is dead now Assassin. So in a few minutes, you're going to fade away as the World crushes the irregularity of your existence. Unless... you accept my deal". My charisma is on full burst. Her mental pollution might slightly protect her, but Luck is on my side.

She appears before me and I get a better look at her. A small child covered in a cloak. Long white hair falls over her shoulders and even as I watch it shrinks back and recedes. Her hand is bleeding from where my sword impaled it.

"What's the deal?" She asks [I can change any dialogue you want Blah]

"Join me. Make a contract with me, I can use my abilities to grant myself command seals. I'll serve as your Master for the remainder of this war, and you will serve me"

"And what do I get out of it?"

"You get to live. You don't fade away, here and now. And of course..."

I bend down and pick up the chunk of Liz that fell next to me. It's her right arm, still twitching slightly, the glow on the command seals fading. I toss it to Assassin, and she catches it, a greedy look in her eye.

"You like these don't you? Consider it an advance payment. You help me, and together we'll get you lots more that are just like it..."

[So its clear, I'm only acting psychotic to overcome Assassin's mental pollution. I'm evil, but I'm not chaotic evil. Not lawful evil either, seeing as I just tried to steal a servant and mess with the war I'm meant to be governeing. More neutral evil]

[So Blah. What's your decision?]

[Oh Artoria. Be careful what you wish for. You wanted a main boss. Here he comes]

[@Ramesses shame you have to go hope the problem is fixed dude]

As I drive I sensed some presence in the church and fighting...well I want to go inside so i left through the rooftops and I felt the other servants sensed me as I crash into the window sensing some traps i dodged as I did a DMC style church entrance which exploded...insurance GDI

"If there is a priest here I'll like to confess I sped too hard in the city and yo everyone" I take a random bow just to show I wasn't here to fight

[*Crashes through the window of a church, raining stained glass down on everyone within, cutting up everyone who isn't a servant* - "i'm not here to fight!"]

[Also, you weren't invited, so your mana is getting drained pretty quickly. Not too fast but enough to make you want to get out of there ASAP]

[Yeah just trying to act cool with flashy entrance but i wanna see reaction won't be there for long anyway]

[Oh god no Monarch... what have you done... this is... I don't want to involve any master in this war... Tsk, damn you Monarch. You caught me off-guard. Guess you've already known the consequence of this, huh. Will write something soon.]

[Well Monarch, it seems we have differing ideas of what counts as detrimental, so…]

"I refuse." As excited as I am to get my Liz's arm, she was MINE. I'm not going with the **** that broke my Liz.

"Like you said, I don't have much time. Time to hurry." First I use my hair to gather the bits of my Liz scattered around and destroy the jail cells trapping her family. I don't want to go against her first request to me, but I need someone to find and take care of her remains. Next I rush to the room where I was preserving the arms, and I find the frame I'd prepared for the next time I found someone, hopefully a master, with especially nice arms. I didn't expect to use it for my Liz. I put her arm into the frame, and place the remaining pieces of her body on the display beneath the arms, carving into the wall behind it "My Liz". As I fade away, I simply say, "Goodbye then" and a brief happiness fleets over me as I hope that Ruler's pissed at my response.

[Good luck with that plot you prepared Monarch :3]

[Edit: @Artoria, I'd really appreciate it if you could have Helena hear about this and somehow screw Ruler over. :3]

[Assassin survived, and the only detriment to them was a stabbed hand that could easily regenerate. And the deal was almost entirely in your favour... But eh I'm cool with it. I can work with this. Would have just made my plot a bit easier]

[Ruler on the other hand....]

[Mother of god what is it with Gilgamesh (or in this case someone with Gil's body) and brutally murdering young girls?]

[Btw it's only been 1 day and the only real battle that took place was at the church, meanwhile 3 servants have died elsewhere for unrelated reasons.]

[That wasn't suicide, that was murder through a failed attempt at blackmail.]

[@Monarch you have no idea how disappointed I am to hear that.]

I walk back into the workshop as as Assassin scrambles around collecting pieces of her fallen master and prepare to put some things together. SNI guides my hands as I mix and match random pieces of magical equipment together, pour a bit too much magic into them, then grasp them both with my hands and conceptualise them as a weapon to give them that little extra 'oomph'.

"3... 2... 1..." I pulse my Monstrous Strength through my whole body and rocket upwards, smashing through building's floors and soaring into the sky as the concoction of dangerous over-power magical artifacts explode and the entire building and most of the surrounding area is consumed in an enormous blaze of magical energy. Far above in the sky, I look down as the energy subsides, leaving nothing but an enormous crater in the middle of Midtown East. I land on the ground with a thud amidst broken pipes spraying water and gas, people around look shocked at the large man with a spear on his back who's just fallen out of the sky over a massive blue explosion. I laugh maniacally, wait until I hear a few clicks of a cameras, then leap off onto the top of a few buildings. When I'm a few blocks away, I walk inside through the roof entrance of a building, make sure no one is watching me or my surroundings or going to be watching me or my surroundings in the future with SNI, and allow For Someone's Glory to deactivate as I walk down the stairwell, and dismiss the gauntlet on my right arm and take the glove off the left arm, then walk down through th office building, using my Charisma to explain away why I'm in the building - "oh I'm a friend of Joe's" "I'm a new employee, just leaving to go home now" [it would be late afternoon - evening at this point] and exit through the building's main doors and stride off into the crowd

[@Blah Any particular reason you decided not to join, or was that just a polluted mindset?]

[@Blah: No, god, no. Please, no, no, noooooooooooooo! I'm gonna save you even if i have to do this! Just wait!]

[@Llama: Please, i'm gonna borrow you for one bit!]

Edwellken said:
[Yeah... She was a psychotic little brat but she didn't deserve that...]
[TBF it was a quick death. The bit of concrete basically instantly obliterated her heart and most of her upper torso including lungs and neck, decapitating her in the process. The only pain she would have had time to feel and comprehend would be from the neck "wound". Her mind would have barely realised it was dead before death set in]

LlamaGod1411 said:
[@Owari how are you going to call me again? I think threatening to kill self should do]
[Right now, you're the only one can legitimately save Assassin. If you won't, no one can't. I need your power.]

[Personally, I'm curious as to how you plan on saving Assassin, considering her master is dead and she in the last minutes of her life. Unless you plan on bringing Assassin to one of your masters, but how will you get there in time? TTBB can't be used to bring someone else out of time. And how will you convince a master to make a contract, considering how even Rin would struggle to supply mana for two servants at once?]

[And why would you be with me, instead of sticking around at the church to make sure no one starts killing Saber or Saver and they don't start fighting again the moment they leave? Why would you choose to go to Midtown East out of all the places you could have been?]

[I really need you not to know how evil Ruler is at this point or else I'm just going to get TTBB blitzed and that's the end of me]

[What, making a contract with Red? Once a master is set, they've been set. That is a explicit canon piece of information that changing holds to no benefit to overall game mechanics. Although if one of you wants to go through Fate and finds something that allows seals to be transferred, sure. But again, why would Saver even be over in Midtown East instead of looking after Saber and Saver? Especially seeing as I as using SNI to make sure no one saw/sensed me, and Llama cannot sense Assassin thanks to their information erasure, Sphere Boundary, and Presence Concealment]

[Also, Blah, was it really such a bad deal?.... Assassin was fine apart from a hand injury that could be regenerated...]

[Seeing as Ruler has revealed himself to be a massive monster, and Saber and Saver and Caster are about to have a conversation in the church, let's use this opportunity to end season 1. Expect a new thread in a few minutes - 1 hour. I'll post the link on this one]

[Also, Artoria. Hint hint. The pieces starting to fall in place?]

[Owari - was that the plot you were expecting from me? :D)

Monarch Laciel said:
[And why would you be with me, instead of sticking around at the church to make sure no one starts killing Saber or Saver and they don't start fighting again the moment they leave? Why would you choose to go to Midtown East out of all the places you could have been?]
[Maybe because his master happens to be a stickler for the rules with SNI and the ability to tell him that the current Ruler is breaking the rules he's supposed to protect. Or because Owari got a revelation to tell him to stop the girl dying in whatever building in midtown east or she'll kill herself. Or he could just go back in time a few minutes and stop the attack. I'm sensing a number of holes of your own design here…]

[I won't break the timeline and make people rewrite their POV. What happened, happened. But please don't write any process from this point and wait.]

[Yeah, the holes started appearing when someone refused the perfectly good deal that would have given them all the arms they wanted and let them live]

[But Llama's master, i.e. the old ruler, is completely apathetic towards the world. He just sees it as another source of stories. Why would he care what precise events happens there when he can literally just rewrite any one of his own infinite worlds to make it so a different series of events happens? He only sent Llama there as a favour to a friend, but he also still wants a good plot, as was always his character. And is a story where the villain gets murderblitzed just as he reveals himself as a villain a good plot?]

[As for Owari and revelations.... put it this way. Revelations is god hinting at how to get a "good ending". And for Owari, if my plot goes as I want it, she will have a good ending. So god probably wont tell her, because for her to get a good ending, God simply doesn't need to tell her anything about this]

[As for Llama going back in time with TTBB... Seconds backwards was the limit for timetravel I said. Not minutes. Not hours. Not days. Liz died several minutes before Assassin faded]

[Also, this betrayal was hinted at from the moment I made my character]

[I like the idea of villain being murderblitzed ^.^]

[Blah can probably retconn and have the intention of betraying Ruler, but damn SNI]

[Perfectly good deal? You do realize you killed the master of a character, who's been shown to be relatively possessive over her master and who empathizes with her master strongly enough that she genuinely replicates and exaggerates any emotions like hatred that her master has towards another character, right in front of her. How am I supposed to agree to that without a terrible break in character? Plus I enjoyed writing both of those characters anyway, and having Liz die completely destroys ???'s wish.]

[But fair enough on the rest, I'll just enjoy watching how this played out when I'm back tomorrow. Bye for now.]

[@Llama that wouldn't fit ???'s character too well.]

[Edit: @Owari I wasn't expecting you to, I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great.]

[And I even went out of my way to act psychotic in front of you so your mental pollution wouldn't be a barrier to our alliance, and give you her arm as a good will present...]

[It seems I didn't understand the most fundamental human emotion of all... love... I mean obsession]

[I wrote this under 3rd person POV. Will remove this if Llama or Ex-Ruler don't accept it (Ex-Ruler, not this current f*cking @$$hole Ruler!). In term of timeline, he got away from Washington Heights even before Ruler.]

[Anyway, play this while reading for full effect.]

Llama is dashing through many rooftop after he left Washington Heights. Even though he's slower than he was in his prime, he can still get to the ESB just after some minutes. As he lands to the roof of ESB, he looks to nowhere and says:

- I stopped their fight, just like what you want.

A strange hole appears right in the space where Llama is looking to, another man come out from that hole. That one is Monarch, Ruler of the first war. But, that one also isn't Monarch but another self he created from his Independent Manifestation. We can call it MoClone. MoClone observed everything with his SNI, and he can easily know what happened at the church. He smirks and says:

- Indeed, you stopped their fight. With this, the future will... huh?

MoClone just used SNI to observe the future, the many possiblities of this world. But, many of them met a Quantum Lockdown, the future is changing to a new set of possiblities. A little surprise, but this also created by another person who also own SNI just like him, and that one is this current Ruler. The event he has just done created many Quantum Timelock to the world, and this world may reach an ending that he doesn't want to. Using SNI, he can see multiple of possiblities about Saver and Saber, two girls he want to protect. Jeanne is innocent and fragile, to the point she wanted to save anyone including her enemies. And in many possiblities when find out about the truth after Assassin and Her Master's death by Ruler the one who she believed, she killed herself in despair. Betrayed by the one she trusted, and her god (Revelation) didn't even tell her anything about this, she also feels betrayed by her lord. Most of the outcome would be her suicide. On Arturia's side, Assassin's Master is also a best friend and childhood friend of her. She will eventually come to that place and check on her friend just to see how her friend got killed like that. Many outcome end up with Arturia's rampage under Helena's command, some of them she even use Excalibur to destroy the city.

- Damn, what is that Ruler plotting? Whatever it is, things may stretch from my plan! [When i write this, i really want to kill myself, and unless you're plotting for me to do so.]

- What are you talking about, Ruler?

- Hmm... Guess i'll have to change something a bit. Llama, take this MMM manuscript. This one will instantly recover your mana. Then, use your TTBB to get to that church and bring Jeanne here! Quickly!

- Ok... but what about you?

- I have somewhere else to go, to prevent these futures.

With that, MoClone use TTBB and instantly get to Assassin's base in Midtown East, just on time with Assassin's Master's death. That explosion is occuring, MoClone cut off Liz's head and send it to his own PW where no concept of death exist. He then enters his own PW and waits until Assassin is about to fade and Ruler is gone, he comes down again and grab Assassin to his PW, too. He carefully make sure no one find out about anything he did. Then, he TTBB back to the roof of ESB and wait for Llama.

On Llama's side, he instantly reach the church and casually open the door to enter it before he left TTBB, caught everyone there surprise. [This happen before RedGrave got there] He shouts to Jeanne:

- Jeanne, use your Luminosite Eternelle! Now!

- Erm, what are you...

- NOW!

Not sure about that man's intention, but Jeanne can't feel any bad about him. And she can't really decline anyone's request. She raise her flag and call upon the protection of god, LE. Just in that moment, Llama grab Jeanne and move away with TTBB. Normally, except from TTBB user, no one can't endure a long run in TTBB because the pressure from time and space is way too much for them to bear. When Llama save Jeanne in that fight, he just drag her for a very short distance and instantly leave TTBB when he grab her, or else her body will be decomposed. This time, Llama can drag Jeanne in his TTBB because she's under the protection of LE and her flag will take damage for her. Llama also use Empyrean Eyes to cut out any possiblities of her LE won't be able to endure this pressure and make his way to the ESB.

When they reach there, Jeanne's flag has been fully destroyed and she doesn't even know why. MoClone was there, waiting for Jeanne. He says when see both of them:

- Good job, Llama. Now, continue your previous job (means watch over Saber, but saying it this way won't let Jeanne figure out about this).

[From below is my POV]

What is going on...? I just disappeared from the church and get here... what are they talking about? My flag has been destroyed, something bad just happened? As that strange man in white finishes his sentence, the old man who saved me before disappears. Then, in another blink, i find myself in a very beautiful place. Is this... heaven? That man seems like he know what i'm thinking right now, he turns to me and says:

- This is Patch Work, just my reality marble, nothing important.

- You are... a Servant...?

- Not anymore. Just call me MoClone. Not my true name but i don't really care. Feel good about this place?

Indeed, this place is really relieved. Until i hear a girl's cry. There's a little girl in dark cloak and white hair is turning her back to my direction. Who... is she? What is she doing here? I slowly walk to that girl's front so i can get a better look of her face. But, the moment i see it, i feel regret about my choice. That girl is crying while hugging a teen girl's head (Yuno intensifies). But, when the eyes on that head move and look to me, all i can do is fear and scream out:

- Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My scream caught that little girl's attention. She slowly raise her head and look at me. The moment she sees me, she puts down that head on the ground and screams:

- DIE!!!!! JEANNEEE!!!!

Her hairs get longer, and all of them come to me like multiple blades. I try my best to deflect them with my spear. What is going on? Why does this girl want to kill me? I ask MoClone while defending against her attack:

- What is going on here, MoClone? Who is she?

- She is Assassin, the one who attacked you. That head is her Master, Liz.

- Wait... you mean... Then, who killed her!?

MoClone keeps silent for a while, maybe he's thinking something. Then, he says:

- I am the killer. [He says this because if he says it was Ruler, Jeanne will find out the truth about the one she believed and that future will come true].

- YOU!

- That's why i'm offering you a chance to save her, with your Pain Breaker.

- I can't save dead!

- There isn't any concept of death in this place. She isn't dead, her head is still alive. However, unless you accept my condition, i won't let you save her. If i throw both of them out of my PW, they will die, both of them.

- What... condition?

He grins, in an evil way. Then, he says:

- Become my possession.

The moment i hear it, i can easily figure out what he want to say here. I belong to my lord, i offered myself to the lord so that i can bring salvation to everyone. By becoming his possession, i'll give up on my path as bearer of the lord's will. But, if i do that, i can save this little girl and her master. But then... how can i accept my lord's guidance... how can i betray my lord... But, i take this path so that i can save everyone. What will i become if i can't save even a single little girl nearby... A very crossroad of destiny... the choice... the cross point of multiple possiblities... MoClone says when he sees my indecision:

- She wants to kill you, you know. She's your enemy. You don't have to save her. Just let her be, go back to your everyday daily routine, tell people about faith in god and end your war. See, simple like that.

I throw my spear and rush to Assassin's side. Many of her hairs cut, impale to my body from many direction. It hurts, but that isn't enough for me to fall back. I continue to move close to Assassin. The closer i get, the more furious her attack become. Just a little more, more, i whisper to myself. Then, when i reach her, i kneel down and give her a hug. Her attacks are stopped, more like she doesn't know what to do in this situation. I hug her kindly, pat on her head. She's just a child, yet she suffered so many things. I whisper to her ear:

- It's alright, calm down. Things are tough, right? It's all over. You can cry all you want.

With that, her hair blades disappeard, she also hugs me and cries loudly, so loud that her cry echos through this whole reality marble. I gently pat her head. Then, with determination in my eyes, i turn to MoClone who is standing nearby and say:

- My answer is...

[I'll stop here, feel free to guess about whatever is going to happen. More likely, there's a choice right now. I may or may not change what's up next depend on how people want me to choose. Gtg, gonna be back for several hours after this.]

[Man, you are really putting me on the spot with the threat of killing yourself. That would really screw up my plot]

[Nameless Ruler (who whether a manifestation or the real one would never stoop to calling himself MoClone) gives no sh!ts about the world. He sent Llama in as an apology for taking him out of the last war, and told him how to save the world because he knew Llama would want to. But his non-interference policy still stands otherwise, as he above all simply wants a good story. If Jeanne kills herself, and Ruler actually even cares that much, Ruler just CCCs one of the infinite Reality Marbles he has and creates a world where that outcome never happened]

[Righto. I'm going to tell you all the plot I was hoping for. If you like it I'll continue trying to cause it, otherwise I'll try to come up with something else and probably fail and die]

[1. Ruler allies with Assassin (or not) 2. Ruler and Assassin kill Berserker (or more likely Ruler without Assassin will try and promptly get killed). 3. Ruler bathes in and drinks Berserker's dragon blood, gaining the Armor of Fafnir. 4. Ruler continues to flirt with Saver 5. Ruler steals telepathy rings from Caster/Caster's corpse (Ruler doesn't kill him though) 6. When six servants are killed (but not Saver or Saber), Ruler summons the grail and makes his wish - infinite mana. 7. Ruler overclocks his Monstrous Strength and transforms into his true self, IV of the End, Sin of Stagnation (switching classes and class skills). 8. Ruler combines the telepathy rings, SNI, and Cybele to simultaneously look over everything in the world at once and have them look at him, petrifiying them all so that nothing will change. However those with resistance to magic, or within bounded fields that protect them are unaffected (though they will be eventually when the Cybele overwhelms their defences). 9. The petrification effect begins spreading over the world, starting in new york and quickly spreading outwards. 10. Saver LE's the remaining servants (just herself and Saber at that point unless I'm miscounting) to protect them all (I'm fine with you moving, just slowly like you have a heavy shield) 11. Ruler offers Saver the chance to join him, as her pain breaker shows him that she doesn't want things to change either. 12A. Saver refuses, Ruler launches one last attack and Saber uses a protocaliblast with most (if not all) restraints unlocked to overwhelm the attakc and kill Ruler. And from there its up to whoever is left. 12B. Saver accepts, probably becomes Jeanne Alter, everything in the world turns to stone, and all future games take place in the Nameless Ruler's Reality Marbles]

[Considering I've kinda spoiled the ending of the plot I was hoping for now, I'd be ok if we went away from it. I have plans within plans that plan to create plans that have plans made of plans within plans]

[Well. actually, I have precisely one other plan, and if that doesn't work I guess I'll just see where this goes]

[@Blah. It occurs to me that attempting use the desire to survive and win as leverage to obtain an alliance was probably not the best leverage to use against someone who was in the perfect position to win last game and instead chose to blow themselves up]

[Well. 20/20 Hindsight's and all that]

[@Owari, when you get back re-write the bit about the nameless ruler and saver. Like I said above, NR would never interfere on his own. However he might do it reluctantly one time it if old Saver asks it. I would rather keep Ruler's part in this a secret, so I'm editing my bit to say he was using For Someone's Glory to appear as lancer the whole time he was with Assassin and Liz]

Back