• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second VS Wiki Holy Grail War (Season 1)

[what the hell is happening? I leave for a few hours and Owari has 3 essays worth for a POV]

[Well Blah decided he'd rather die than ally, which doesn't make sense considering I had A+ Charisma on full blast as well as A luck stat while he had D Luck and Mental Pollution entirely dependent on a luck check, and gave him a lovely advance payment of one severed arm, so Saver's going to - idk - get a revelation telling her to pray to the Nameless Ruler (eh, skip the llama middle man. Ruler had a soft-spot for Saber/Owari last game, I can play it off as Nameless Ruler seeing her in Jeanne's wish) to save the people who need saving. And I've edited my actions so that I was actually appearing as Lancer, not as Ruler, so neither Assassin nor Liz can incriminate me in the attempted murder when they survive. Which is good, because otherwise Jeanne would commit suicide apparently]

[Hello, i'm back. Just went to the cinema for Tom Cruise's The Mummy. Still enjoyable to some aspect.]

[And just like i said Monarch, you can create how many plans for us as you want, but all plans never really go just as you planned. This is a game, we all can make our choice and can move accordingly. Revelation won't tell me anything if i don't want anything at that time. And with Caster's Clairvoyance, we will likely figure out about Assassin's death. In most possiblities of this HGW, the easiest out-come would consider about my suicide as Jeanne or corrupted and become Jeanne Alter. And i also mentioned about "unless my death was your plan". About Saber's case, just my guess, though.]

[What i wrote up there was the only way i can think of for Assassin to live. There's no way for Saver to drag Assassin who is at the brink of death all the way to Caster's place for him to take her to Ars Paulina.]

[I haven't read your plan, i don't intend to. But i believe i also said that "if Llama or Old-Ruler (not New) don't want it, i'll delete this post. So if Old-Ruler by chance don't want that to happen, i'm very willing to remove it and continue this possiblity, though the outcome can be figured out easily with my personality anyway.]

[Btw, i'm letting people to decide what am i going to choose.]

[Edit: I'm sorry RedGrave, for writing 3 essays.]

[I should have just sat back and watched the war... This happened in the last war when I got directly involved, just with Llama instead of Blah]

[Considering it was a fairly OoC moment for Ruler for what we saw his character prior, the backlash I've gotten for it, and the fact that the story hasn't even progressed more than a minute since the building blew up, I could retcon the whole thing without issue and just make it so Ruler genuinely is a nice guy with an unfortunately incriminating name]

[Going to bed. Everyone else come to a consensus on what is happening, whether it be retcon, assassin somehow being saved or whatever. I'll read through any replies at some point tomorrow, though I need to get up early and will be AFK for most of the day so I might not get back until later

[Welp whatever Owari and nice well the movie was somewhat enjoyable for me as well but i like it how no one reacts to me just dropping in from the church window]

Artoria King of Knights said:
[Hello. So basically, Jeanne's POV is acceptable or not?]
[Idk. Monarch didn't say anything about it.]

[@Monarch: Btw, even if you accept that POV, and even if i accept old Ruler's condition, i have no intention of letting Assassin return to this war. And also, i won't suicide just because of any possible death. If they do die in an honorable fight, i have no complain. But a mere terrified murder happened with a little girl, and the one who commit murder is Ruler who supposed to maintain the balance of the war may cause me to think that i've failed as a Holy Maiden.

And with my goal is to save everyone, my Revelation will likely to tell me about any possible death of a Servant in this fight. If there's a reason for it to not give an alarm about Assassin's death, must be because of information erasure or your for another's glory.]

[I'm fine with it. Just watching all my plans and plots crumble into dust...]

[I have no clue what I'm going to do now... probably get caught and killed...]

[@Monarch, the power of obsession is absolute! Just ask Yuno. In fact, this hasn't even been tainted by love, it's pure, beautiful, untouched obsession. And I did want to win quite a bit this round, but there was no point in that situation. Also, you'd established just before that strong emotions like those from a threat to one's life break the mind manipulating effect of your charisma. So when you were threatening ???'s life and had incurred an unrelenting anger from her, I wasn't in a position where I thought ??? would join you even with charisma. Your charisma got ??? to listen to your proposal somewhat calmly, and not spend the last few minutes of her life doing nothing but trying and failing to kill you. Also, I just realized but if you use your charisma on normal people in the office building you left through, wouldn't they all just start prostrating in front of you?]ÔÇ¿

[@Owari Excellent writing as always! That was a good solution. Also, information erasure wouldn't stop a revelation, it erases anything from witnesses after a fight concludes, but revelation wouldn't require a witness (unless God uses security cameras and people's eyes to monitor the world…) and would have occurred before the end of the confrontation anyways. When you say that you wouldn't return my characters to the war, what does that mean? Leaving ??? and Liz alive in PS with Cloner (what I'm calling him since Monarch didn't think MoClone fit) and potentially you after the war? Or bringing us back under house arrest? Or something else? Anyways, I'm happy with being them being saved regardless, I really like these characters, so as long as those involved are okay with it I'd like for you to save them.]

[Anyways, I'm gonna write my own POV of those events, I'll also change or delete them if necessary.]ÔÇ¿

Right before I'm going to fade away, I feel the initial shockwave of an explosion from the roof… even in my final task, leaving someone to watch over what's left of my Liz, I failed? I feel as if something inside me snapped, and tears begin leaking from my eyes. As the two arms are knocked from where I hung them to the floor in front of me, all I can do in my last moment is grab them and pull them in closely to try to protect them from the blast as the tears flood down my face. Will I be hit by the explosion first? Or just fade away? The answer doesn't come.ÔÇ¿

I'm not sure if I'm scared, relieved, or confused. I didn't feel the blast, so I should have disappeared, but then why are these still here? There are still two beautiful arms held tightly within my grasp. I gain the courage too look up, and what I see is… bright. I don't like it, everything's way too bright. I instinctively create a small amount if mist around my head to dim it a little.

How did I have the prana for that? As if in answer to my question, I see something on the ground around 100 meters from me. I instinctively drop the arms I was just tightly clutching, as well as let go of the sword I've held in my hair since I pulled it out of my hand. I cover the distance in an instant, but it feels like an eternity. I stare and begin crying in fear, shock, confusion, sadness, anger, frustration, humiliation, and most importantly, joy. ÔÇ¿

The flood of emotion came from a subtle movement in the object, no, in my Liz's head. When I arrived, my Liz's eyes moved to stare back at me, while her lips silently mouthed something. I fall to my knees and hug Liz's head sobbing loudly. After a moment, I look at Liz's face again, I've never seen someone's eyes tremble so violently. Her lips are still moving, repeating the same four syllables over and over. I try to mimic the movements with my own lips, the words she's trying to say are simple. "Help me. I'm scared. Help me. I'm scared. Help me. I'm scared. Help me. I'm scared..."

My Liz… is terrified. I try to tell her that I understand, to reassure her, to say I'll protect her. But all that comes out of my mouth are sobs. Instead I have to tell her through telepathy. "I'll protect you. I'm here. You're my Liz, you won't be hurt anymore."ÔÇ¿

After hearing my message her lips freeze, but her eyes still tremble. And then, as if she only just realized who I was and that she could speak to me like this, my Liz began telepathically repeating her message in my head. The same four words again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. Hearing the terror in her voice every time she repeats it, it's maddening. ÔÇ¿

I hug my Liz close and we both calm down slightly. But her voice keeps coming and my tears keep flowing. I feel another servant's presence, but I ignore it. As long as it isn't that b@st@rd Lancer, they don't matter. Wait, but what if it's…

I try ignoring the thought. But soon enough panic starts entering my mind in my Liz's voice. Her eyes turn towards someone behind me. I hear a scream. This voice… no. No! Why is she here? Of all the people… My hands tremble. I'm certain, this is Jeane D'Arc. I want to run. I can't fight her. She's scary… No. I won't let you hurt my Liz. I won't let you tournent her. I won't let you kill her like you killed me. I won't let you touch what's mine. I slowly turn my head towards her, carefully place my Liz down. ÔÇ¿

There's so much I want to say right now, but all I can pull out is, "DIE! JEANE!" I begin lashing out with my hairs in a crazed manner. I can't focus enough to use my skills or my other Noble Phantasms. Nothing moves but my most trusted weapon.ÔÇ¿

After defending for a bit, Jeane moves away. I succeeded! My Liz is safe! I also move back and grab my Liz. Jeane starts talking to someone I don't recognize. He doesn't matter, as long as she leaves. But in betrayal of my expectations, Jeane throws the flagpole she uses as a spear to the floor and charges at me.

No! Stay away! She keeps coming. Even when I cut her, she keeps coming. Even when I impale her, she keeps coming. No matter how much her blood pools, she keeps coming. I fall back to the floor. I need to stop her, no matter what! I attack more furiously than before, I focus harder towards her vitals. But she reaches us. ÔÇ¿

I want to reach out and punch her, but I'm scared. I can't gather the strength in my arms. All I can do is look up at her, standing like a mountain in front of me. But the mountain crumbles. Jeane kneels down, hugging me and patting me on the head. My hairs all freeze. What? ÔÇ¿

"It's alright, calm down. Things are tough, right? It's all over. You can cry all you want." The words Jeane say echo through my mind. No, not just mine. They echo back and forth from my mind to my Liz's mind. My hair retracts, I reach out and hug her. And I cry.ÔÇ¿

After a while Jeane pats my head, then she turns to the man, and says "My answer is…"

[As you can probably tell, Liz has completely broken down. She probably won't be functioning properly again for a fairly long time, if ever. This'll be fun.]

[Mornin'.]

[@Blah: Good POV there. The point is, the grail still need 7 souls. So if i want you to live, i have to become Ruler's Possession. In other word, i'll replace you. I'll let him kill me here, for my soul to return to the Grail, just like Llama last war. And then, he revive me in his PW and have full authority over me. Kinda funny how 2 Savers may end up become possession of one man. And i have no intention of letting you back to the war, because right now i want to protect you, like "she suffered a lot, i don't want her to suffer anymore" but the choice is still up to you.]

[@Owari, thanks! I see, thanks for clarifying. I'm fine with having my characters stop participating in the war. Neither of them are in an emotional state where they could handle it anyways.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[@Owari, thanks! I see, thanks for clarifying. I'm fine with having my characters stop participating in the war. Neither of them are in an emotional state where they could handle it anyways.]
[If you want to come back to the war, that @$$ hole Ruler will force you to become his possession for sure, because he's a DICK, that's all.]

[Ok, for those who don't understand anything, i'll give you guys a quick summary.]

[1. Jeanne, Saber, Caster with their masters enter the church.]

[2a. Caster asks Jeanne to tell her plan.]

[2b. Ruler kills Liz.]

[2c. Ex-Ruler take Liz's head to his PW via TTBB (outside time and space, no real time passed for this action. Like cat in the box theory, Liz is live and die all at the same time).]

[3a. Assassin faded.]

[3b. Ex-Ruler take Assassin to his PW via TTBB (outside time and space, no real time passed for this action. Like cat in the box theory, Assassin is live and die all at the same time).]

[4a. Llama get in, take Jeanne to the ESB via TTBB (outside time and space, no real time passed for this action).]

[4b. Ex-Ruler take Jeanne to his PW.]

[5a. Rider break in to the church.]

[5b. Jeanne and Assassin's event on PW.]

[From 2b to 3b happened while using TTBB, outside time and space so no time passed.]

[Owari I'm a rider if that's what u mean in a servant breaks into the church]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[Owari I'm a rider if that's what u mean in a servant breaks into the church]
[OMG my bad. Fixed my friend. Because whenever i look at your face, it strikes me with "hella the facking EX luck Lancer".]

[We're taking way too long now, i'll continue my POV with Jeanne's timeline summary.]

Me and Helena come inside the church due to Caster's invitation. Not only us but Jeanne, too. And my Master seems not so comfortable about it. I respect Jeanne, as a knight. She has honor, she has skills with her spear, too. Maybe her goal is real, too. When she said this war was corrupted, indeed it's different from my world's, but that maybe just some differents between worlds? If we was in different situation that we are right now, i believe we may be good friends... But how come her face so similar to mine? It's hard to explain that. Except from that priest called "Red", i can't see any other priest here. Where is Caster's Master anyway?

When we get to the statue of Maria in the middle of the room, Caster turns around, kneels down before Jeanne and kisses on her wrist. That was a simple way to show the respectation of a knight, but Jeanne also seems troubled about it. Guess the story about her origin as a farmer was real, huh. She doesn't know how to react to Caster's action. Then, Caster says:

"Saint Jeanne, I was summoned here as a fellow servant of the Lord to aid you in your mission. If you need items, shelter, or protection, you can count on me to supply it."

He stands up, then continue his speak:

"That said however, I hope you have some plan to end the war as you say, that isn't something stupid like simply trying to talk it out with all the combatants."

He points to me and Helena, and finishes with:

"These two clearly have no intention of listening to such an idea. So... If you have a greater plan, now is your chance to appeal to those who would otherwise not reason with you."

I get it. He's trying to drag me and Helena to her side by giving her a chance to tell whatever her plan is. Jeanne opens her mouth, but before even one word come out, that old man who stopped our fight just now rushes in and yells to Jeanne:

"Jeanne, use your Luminosite Eternelle! Now!" "Erm, what are you..." Jeanne indecisively reply. But, again, that man yells out, i can feel the hurry in his voice when he screams "NOW!". Jeanne seems troubled, but she can't turn down that man's request, or anyone else. She's too good to do that. She raises her flag and call upon her NP. But, just in a blink, she disappeared without a trace. I turn to Caster and ask:

"Where did she go? Caster, do you know something?"

But, Caster just stare blankly to where she was, his face is angry and sad at the same time. I don't know why, but he must know something. One after another, an explosion destroy the church's door. Another Servant barge in and says:

"If there is a priest here I'll like to confess I sped too hard in the city and yo everyone."

That face, there's no way i can forget about him. My arch-enemy from when i was in Fuyuki, so he follows me here, too? I call upon my armor and Invisible Air, then charge to him while screaming:

"Gilgameshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[Continue from last time]

- My answer is... i don't know.

I look to MoClone and say. His eyes open wide, a little surprise with my answer i believe. Then, i continue:

- Sound stupid, right? I'm not so clever to begin with. What do you expect about a girl like me? I can't become your possession, i can't serve you. Because you are evil, you are the one who killed Assassin even though she is a little girl. By serving you, i may end up killing lots of people under your order.

I turn my gaze to the girl i'm hugging. She's crying while murmuring "Mama mama mama mama..." (Jack has some complex feeling with mother due to her origin). It's painful, it hurts my heart everytime i look at her (Another claim, i'm not Jeanne from F/A so idk Jack). Then, i turn to MoClone again and say:

- I can't also just ignore her. If i do that, i'll live the rest of my life regretting about this. Someone may say ignore the minority to save the majority, but i can't just simply do that. I'll save everyone i can, and i can save this girl.

I point my spear to him and ask:

- So, answer me. Who are you? WHAT ARE YOU, i should say. You are too strong, you are no heroic spirit or mage, my Revelation keeps telling me to get away from you, you are danger. What do you want from me?

As I landed a pretty good looking girl just charged at me shouting: "GILGAMESH!!!" with...nothing wait what?? But i felt the absolute need to dodge and I felt a blade as I took out my knife to defend myself but it broke upon contact

"Hey Chill I'm not your ex boyfriend or who ever this guy is...i mean maybe it could be another guy because we have similar faces...HEY!" She won't stop attacking

"I will not be deceived you fiend. I'll take make you pay for what you did in Fuyuki"

"Ok first off even if I'm your ex in many ways I'M NOT HIM!!! and fuyuki?? where is that?? in China???"

"Japan..." the priest said

"Pfttt i know geography" Trying to hide my embarrassment dammit i suck at that class "Anyway I was going to invite some servants for a water park just for fun" I said this as i kept dodging this chick's movements at attacking me but I felt that her posture matches that of a swordman so i deduced she was a saber class but her sword what ever it is...is neat like invisible only people who are idiots will assume she is not even wielding a sword.

"I don't want to hear it" She thrusts her sword but i dodged just in time and landed a knee and got close to her face to make her stunned as I yelled: I'M NOT THIS GILGAMESH YOU SPEAK OFF GET IT??? Now if you'll excuse me I would like to go here also priest give it to the servants that were here" I gave a water park ticket to saber and three to the priest which they seemed stunned at

"Wait! I'm not done!!!" Saber proclaims

"Look if you want to find me come tomorrow in the morning...I'm in no mood to fight right now...also priest tell me if someone is left out so I can give it to them at the entrance and oh look a lamborgini" I saw one right across the street "Let's see ahh got it priest another sin i made was stealing this car later!" I sped of back to my residence at 200km/h like a dumbass thinking how weird this night turned out

[Weird thing ik but YOLO lol]

[Hey monarch if i fight with group of jobber Dead apostles (at least 10) can i win?]

[1st round: w/o prep]

[2nd round: with prep]

[Eh f*ck it]

[When you try your best... ]

A sensory the Nameless Ruler of appears right next to Kirioth and begins slapping him

"YOU DUMB SH*T". These words are punctuated by slaps.

"Who -"

"I'm last war's Ruler and damn the grail screwed up summoning you. I can't believe another ruler decided to interfere with the war and screwed it up worse than I did! And worse, you did it completely on purpose! Because the grail screwed up so bad it summoned a damn Beast as a Ruler Class! Jeanne was completely right! This was is corrupted!" All of these words are also punctuated by slaps. Kirioth attempts to flee the slapping, but fails.

Kirioth's eyes narrow, and a scythe appears in his hands and swings at Nameless Ruler, who dodges it by leaning back slightly.

"I don't know how you know that, but that knowledge has sealed your fate"

"Oh please. My 'fate' was sealed 60 years ago. And it sure as hell won't be you changing it"

Kirioth's blindfold falls from his face and he looks directly into the Nameless Ruler's eyes then swings again.

"I was expecting that" says Nameless Ruler. This expectation, combined with his exorbitant mana supply B rank magic resist lets him shrug off the effects of Cybele with merely a slight decrease to his stats from the eye's pressure. Again he leans back, and the scythe misses him.

"You're a disgrace to the Ruler Class and I should have just come in as the Ruler in this war as soon as I saw the future you were creating"

Branches erupt from old Ruler's body, and Kirioth backpedals furiously, cutting apart the branches as they close in on him, SNI warning him of the threat they pose if they even touch his armour.

Kirioth's monstrous strength engages and is pushed past its limit. Red scales sproud all over his body and a third eye opens in his forehead. Enormous horns sprout from his head and black wings emerge from his back as he takes on his true Beast form and activates Self-Modification. Three mystic eyes gaze down at Nameless Ruler's sensory, and the pressure increases immensely.

The sensory remains unimpressed.

"Patchwork Soul. World of 1000 Phantams"

The reality marble expands and sucks them both into it. This version looks like the original, a world of perpetual night and a dead forest in every direction. Kirioth is disorientated for a brief moment, then hundreds of branches extend toward him, He screams as they impale him, but self-modifies himself once more and the wounds heal. He flies upwards, out of reach of the branches.

"Is that all you have!" he yells, then SNI informs him that no, no it is not even close to all the Nameless Ruler has, and he goes pale.

Golden portals open around him and he is pelted with thousands of swords. None of them are Noble Phantasms, they are simply idle creations made over 60 years, but they are all as powerful as a high end E rank offensive Noble Phantasm [Kirioth self-modification doesn't null all attacks below A++ like Tiamat, that's stupid] and hundreds of them are hitting Kirioth at once. He roars once more, then the sensory appears above him holding Gram, drives it through Kirioth's head and yells "Shine Gram". A blast of energy engulfs Kirioth's head and annihilates it. The corpse falls to the forest floor below.

The sensory gestures, and the branches deliver the corpse to the colosseum. He chops off Kirioth's arm and transfers the command seals to himself. He can't use them, having removed his God's Resolution skill last war, but they will serve as a good intimidation tactic if necessary. He then projects several new kitchen and cooking functions into the colosseum, chops up the remaining parts of Kirioth's body, marinates them in a mix of soy sauce, garlic, Worcestercher Sauce, and some other ingredients for an hour, slow cooks them for 4 hours in a large pot, stirring occasionally, takes them out of the pot, chops them up, garnishes them with some coriander, then eats and uses the remnants of his own self-modification skill to increase the strengths he has in common with Kirioth, buffing his own C rank Charisma to B, and increasing his self-modification skill from C rank to B rank [This only affects this sensory]. He then CCC's himself, and gives himself the appearance of Kirioth. He then decides he shall go by the name George Archibald Pernificus the 3rd if anyone asks what his actual name is.

Then he returns to space-time and proceeds to take on the role of the Second War's Ruler class. Also, a soul returns to the grail seeing as Kirioth's corpse has returned to normal space-time within George Pernificus Archibald the 3rd's stomach and had the concept of death applied to it.

[I felt weird writing that... having one self kill another self and eat them... the cooking segent was fun thoguh]

Hizack123 said:
[Hey monarch if i fight with group of jobber Dead apostles (at least 10) can i win?]
[1st round: w/o prep]

[2nd round: with prep]
[All dead apostles have different abilities (or am I thinking of the 27 in particular?) so hard to say. But you could probably win or stalemate most of them]

[Erm... Monarch, you know... When i say "go f*ck yourself", i really didn't mean it... You just f*cked yourself...]

[And that one was a different clone from the one who is with me and Assassin, right? Please write your reaction, i'm waiting for you.]

[wait so last war ruler is killing current war ruler? wow this turned into a you played yourself thing lol]

[@Owari, different clone yeah]

[I realised that all my plots were f*cked, and was annoyed at myself for making the same mistake as I did last game by interfering with the war too directly and causing a massive controversy over what to do, so yeah. I murdered myself. And ate them]

[If anyone actually wants to talk to Ruler, George Archibald Pernificus the 3rd will be pretending to be Kirioth for the rest of the game, but will be staying outside of the war]

[Eyyy I'm fated to be affected by whatever Ruler does, in any war I see. What am I supposed to do now? Maintain the same role? Obey anything current Ruler says?]

[@Owari ??? isn't Jack, she knows the things Jack knew outside of wars, and has some of her memories, but they don't necessarily share a personality, fears, interests, complexes, etc. Same as how Blahster was to DaVinci. I'll role with it for now, but ??? doesn't actually have a mother complex.]

[@Monarch shouldn't you make some sort of announcement involving Lancer, since you don't want it to be revealed that Ruler was corrupt. If after something as extreme as what that (blowing up a building in broad daylight, falling from the sky on a crowded street, all while carrying a massive spear, then showing off to tourists and New Yorkers with cameras and phones snapping pictures and taking videos, and finishing it off with maniacal laughter) a Ruler stayed silent, wouldn't they either have to be covering for the guy or have done it themselves (or at least that's how most would see it.)]

I listen to what Jeane's saying

"My answer is… I don't know"

What's Jeane talking about? For some reason it makes me feel worried. Words start leaking out of my mouth. Mama? Why am I saying that? Does it have to do with the other me? Thinking about it is tiring. Now that I look at the man again, he seems… scary. Some of my thinnest hairs circle out around me and Jeane.

"Sound stupid, right? I'm not so clever to begin with. What do you expect about a girl like me? I can't become your possession, i can't serve you. Because you are evil, you are the one who killed Assassin even though she is a little girl. By serving you, i may end up killing lots of people under your order."

But… he isn't that Lancer? A Lancer killed my Liz… didn't he? I don't recognize this man. But he isn't the one who killed us.

"I can't also just ignore her. If i do that, i'll live the rest of my life regretting about this. Someone may say ignore the minority to save the majority, but i can't just simply do that. I'll save everyone i can, and i can save this girl."

Then what about Jeane? I'm certain I've been killed by her before, but she's being so nice, even to an enemy like me. Was it a different her? Is her personality different? Did she have some reason? I need to ask her, right? But… she feels oddly calming somehow, I don't want to let go. What do I do? Jeane points her spear, no, flagpole, towards the man.

"So, answer me. Who are you? WHAT ARE YOU, i should say. You are too strong, you are no heroic spirit or mage, my Revelation keeps telling me to get away from you, you are danger. What do you want from me?"

At that point I have to choose to cut in. My voice is still wavering a little, but it's calmer. I face the man, "Who… you are? You're not. Not the one who killed me. You aren't the Lancer, right?" My sentences are a bit broken. It's hard to focus to speak with my Liz's thoughts still echoing through my head. I turn towards Jeane and then say, "Why did you kill me? Why are you different?" That time they came out clear. It seems to take a moment for her to realize my question wasn't aimed at the man. When the realization hits her, there's a look of confusion. And a moment of silence.

[Monarch isn't giving his piece, so I might as well move the conversation a little.]

[I didn't realize a reaction from me was needed. What are you looking for exactly? As a player I'm waiting on Owari's choice since that result is what Caster would see with Clairvoyance and determines my action. As a character, he's not getting involved in the confrontation between Saber and Rider unless directly attacked, and is currently moving through the church as if frantically preparing for something. If you want to interact with him I can respond though.]

[Because Rider gave us some water park ticket... welp, nvm. Then what do you want? What do you expect Jeanne to do? And are you Gilles Caster or some sort? Your addiction with Jeanne is a little off-road...]

[He's just a saint fanboy, not a Gilles style caster. (I think)]

[@Edwellken shouldn't you at least react to him breaking into your territory? And if Jeane becomes a servant of nameless Ruler instead if God in order to save two people, including an enemy, would your character be angry?]

[Mornin' guys. Monarch still hasn't given us his answer, yet?]

[And please tell me Ed, if i accept his condition, what will you do? And if i not, what will you do, then? Will that make you lose your faith in god? Will that make you kidnap children and sacrifice them for demon?]

[That's a good point actually. He originally wanted to help her because they follow the same God, but most probably wouldn't have taken it this far. Part of it is definitely because of the fact that if I don't act now I'll miss my chance to resolve some of the things that Kirioth Ruler caused though. Although, if someone were to take away his ability to go after her in time (hint hint) then I wouldn't have to make that choice in the first place.]

[You can have him use the water park tickets as an excuse to ask Saber on a date or something though just to move the plot along. Or I'll do it if people keep taking such a long time.]

[@Owari lol maybe. No but seriously if she accepts he'll just rejoin the war and actually try to win like normal. If she refuses he'll try to save Liz and Assassin.]

Edit: Alright I'll give a reaction in a bit, but it probably won't be much different from saber's.

[@Monarch: Please just give me a clear answer about what your plan is (as nameless Ruler) and what are you going to order me if i become your possession (your plan for me). So i'll write mine including it, and my answer will depend on it. We've stopped here for way too long already.]

[@Blah: I'm sorry, you said you have Jack's memory, so i though Jack's mother complex still remain. And it's not everyday for you to have a chance to hug a jailbait like Jack, you know? I'm enjoying this to my fullest ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).]

Back