• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Scales on here are soo bad

Naruto god tier characters are obviously above moon level how naruto was able to easily punch down toneri who was able to slice the moon in half casuslly at relativistic speeds, which is entirely inconsistent with these scales for naruto characters like literally y'all had all the characters in naruto on completely different levels of speed; i don't see what makes y'all think changing these speeds and destructive is accurate in the slightest if anything y'all are stupid because kaguya had multiple multi continent to planetary sized dimensions; and then to top that off the otsusushiki planet is literally in an entirely different star system which proves toward narufo god tiers being planetary

Kaguya had it because of the Juubi chakra+whole world chakra with she take after Madara use genjutsu on everyone. Even she has limited and Zetsu make it clear that she had a limit of using such ability. Of top of that it was Kaguya only one ability and her strongest one. No one in Naruto come even close to that lvl so I don´t understand why we should scale everyone to that lvl? Naruto God tier beeing Moon lvl is fine, Boruto is still running and we should wait for more feats before we jumping up again and scale them to a lvl with they never would reach.

naruto before even meeting hags had more chakra then the entire alliance, i dont think their chakra contribuited that much to her etso feat

if they greatly increased her power to perform a star level feat then 100 cloud ninja being said to be able to destroy the moon shouldnt be treated as a hyperbole imo

and where did it say greatly increased her might and power?

We'll get one of these every week.

Calling us stupid isn't a point nor helps your argument. Watch your behavior because direct attacks are not allowed here.

Kidkinsey said:
if they greatly increased her power to perform a star level feat then 100 cloud ninja being said to be able to destroy the moon shouldnt be treated as a hyperbole imo

Chp 689

It was a combination of her own chakra plus chakra from the shinobi trapped in it that performed the feat, not just the shinobis chakra.

Also it's unclear whether or not the root dimension where she was going to perform the feat had a star.

i know it was a combination but if its saying they greatly contribuited to the feat then we have to look at the moon feat and if it can be taken serious

i personally think they barely contribuited since kaguya chakra>so6p naruto>>kcm2 naruto>>> shinobi alliance

actually chakra from the shinobi trapped is = her chakra . shes the prognetor of chakra so she was using her own chakra

Bobybobster said:
Kidkinsey said:

Chp 689
It was a combination of her own chakra plus chakra from the shinobi trapped in it that performed the feat, not just the shinobis chakra.

Also it's unclear whether or not the root dimension where she was going to perform the feat had a star.
i know it was a combo but i think it was more so like a 80/20 thing, it wouldnt make sense that they amped they by a significant amount

also every other dimmension had a star/light source so its safe to assume the root dimmension that connects them all had one

Back