• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinobu Oshino vs John Taylor

Hmm...

I hope to god it doesn’t go to shit.

Shinobu Oshino vs John Taylor

STRONGEST KEY FOR SHINOBU IS USED. JOHN TAYLOR IS AT BASE

ALL OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT FOR SHINOBU. JOHN IS RESTRICTED TO STANDARD EQUIPMENT.

SHINOBU HAS COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE ON JOHN TAYLOR’S WEAKNESSES AND POWERS.

SPEED UNEQUAL,SHINOBU AT MAXIMUM SPEED

FIGHT TAKES PLACE IN AN EMPTY SUBWAY STATION.

Shinobu:

John:

Incon:

Last edited:
Her vampirism doesn’t fall under one of the categories mentioned under his power null justification. It isn’t magical or something.

Shinobu can dupe the moment the fight begins knowing she can be BFR. So can he BFR two or more people at a time?

What does magic have anything to do with this? John's powernull doesn't only work on beings who use magic, and it's 1-B as well. What's IC for her and her dupes to use at the start of a fight?

What does magic have anything to do with this? John's powernull doesn't only work on beings who use magic, and it's 1-B as well. What's IC for her and her dupes to use at the start of a fight?
With lower humans,TK crushing John on sight would be the likely option.

I know,it lists multiple categories but it doesn’t really affect Shinobu since she doesn’t fit in any of them.

Crushing John won't be enough due to his mid regen. Again, his power null has been shown to null pretty much everything, including the natural abilities of a ghost and a woman who was literally the embodiment of every sexual desire.

He can also BFR the dupes as he has been able to teleport away more than just one person:

from Paths Not Taken
So I reached deep inside my mind and powered up my gift, and found how unlikely it was that Eamonn 50 and Eamonn 60 should be there, in that place and in that time. And having found that tiny, precarious chance, it was the easiest thing in the world for me to blow it out like a candle. Both men vanished in a moment, because it was impossible for them to be there.

why yes i did copy paste this from another john thread

****** hell.

Crushing John won't be enough due to his mid regen
Against 5-B forces? He’ll likely be vaporized.
his power null has been shown to null pretty much everything, including the natural abilities of a ghost and a woman who was literally the embodiment of every sexual desire.
Shinobu is a bit different from those aforementioned. She is a human turned vamp rather than a spirit or embodiment of something.

Lastly,holy ****. This is weird. They are both pretty much staring each other down in this scenario. Either she crushes him with 5-B strength by just looking at him or he pulls out the coin.

The coin sounds like it would take longer,so the crushing option is more likely.

Won't she have to summon her dupes first before TKing him via staring? Sure, it's instant, but she'll still have to summon them first before staring him down.
Well no. She won’t do so since she has complete knowledge on Taylor. She will simply try to TK him before he can do anything

man i need to finish the novels quicker so i can come up with a better argument

...but you said that she's gonna summon her dupes first once the battle begins, which gives John enough time to BFR or use a plethora of his other hax to beat her.

but you said that she's gonna summon her dupes first once the battle begins, which gives John enough time to BFR or use a plethora of his other hax to beat her.
Well that was when I was unaware he could BFR two people at time. Shinobu (now) knows that via her having complete knowledge of John. So TKing him would be be starter.

Mind Manipulation (Possesses several layers of mental barriers that protect his mind from attackers. Withstood a psychic attack from the Primal; higher-dimensional, purely conceptual beings. Fought off the Speaking Gun's mental effects through sheer force of will. His strongest mental shields were able to protect him from Lilith's mind-controlling aura, as well as keep angels' true forms from affecting his mind
Mind hax is useless here

Following. This thread just seems like it's wylin' out.

0hQyd5L.gif

Back