• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

AP1GczMt8d7-bIZ9BjNH__9v5QNECp2ieEDbtmmc0YaWp5jdjrHcab8EjCAyxvrsaOltjh4tmQcbkMk89S-fAVl8s5qzaLoe0_t4uqYxwSbVxdsAU2_ZXzc=s0

Doom is sheltering civilians during a world-wide vampire attack. Blood Hunt (2024) 1.

I hope Mackay has a good excuse to make Blade a villain who killed Strange... Again, lmao. Also, they're releasing the red band of Blood Hunt and honestly... I don't get it, this type of violence is common to comics nowadays.

Thread to update The In-Betweener's profile; would appreciate all of your input.

I might make a Discussion thread about Marvel character's skill feats and possible upgrades for their combat-wise intelligence. What y'all think? A copy of this thread, but for Marvel only and to discuss if there's possible upgrades to be made.

TvxHKUb.jpeg

W05GuT9.jpeg

So, in Strange Tales #146, Dormamu manages to harm and threaten to destroy an M-Body of Eternity. Granted, they can be far weaker depending on various things, but I feel like this could add more credibility to him just being a flat Low 1-A, rather than a possibility.

TvxHKUb.jpeg

W05GuT9.jpeg

So, in Strange Tales #146, Dormamu manages to harm and threaten to destroy an M-Body of Eternity. Granted, they can be far weaker depending on various things, but I feel like this could add more credibility to him just being a flat Low 1-A, rather than a possibility.
He's already Low 1-A in the Dark Dimension for that.

What IS a good support though is how one of his Low 1-A feats comes from one-shotting the Low 1-A Giraud after fusing with his Earth 691 counterpart.

We already use this as support for making his normal "outside of DD" version possibly Low 1-A, but AFAIK he never lost the power he gained from the fusion.

TvxHKUb.jpeg

W05GuT9.jpeg

He's already Low 1-A for that feat, the possibly Low 1-A rating applies to his base form outside the Dark Dimension.

High 1-B, possibly Low 1-A, Low 1-A inside the Dark Dimension | High 1-A

Base
| Amplified by the Cosmic Axis

High Hyperverse level
(Stated twice to be capable of challenging or defeating the entire Celestial race. Fought the Trinity of Ashes, who are equal to the Vishanti, and Slorioth, a pan-dimensional entity whose totality is vast beyond what any single dimensionality could hope to contain,[2] extending over all higher dimensions, of which[3] there is[4] an[5] infinite number), possibly Low Outerverse level (Wounded Shuma-Gorath by blasting him in the eye, although Shuma-Gorath is still far stronger. After fusing with an alternate counterpart of himself, one-shot Giraud, a host to the Phoenix Force who wounded Eternity. Helped Eternity seal away Zom), Low Outerverse level in the Dark Dimension (Much more powerful than outside of his home domain. Although he was inferior, his weakest incarnation was able to hold his own against Eternity, with the clash threatening to destroy them both. Is usually far more powerful than Doctor Strange even when the latter uses preparation and his most powerful spells)

He's already Low 1-A in the Dark Dimension for that.

What IS a good support though is how one of his Low 1-A feats comes from one-shotting the Low 1-A Giraud after fusing with his Earth 691 counterpart.

We already use this as support for making his normal "outside of DD" version possibly Low 1-A, but AFAIK he never lost the power he gained from the fusion.
Ugh, I'm such an idiot; can't believe I missed that on the page lmao. Sorry!

On that note, I'm probably gonna upgrade Nightmare and Shuma Gorath to outright Low 1-A in the future. The reason they're High 1-B, possibly Low 1-A is because all the 2-A's became High 1-B, and Low 1-C's became Low 1-A, and Nightmare's previous justification looked like this:
High Hyperverse level (Is a member of the Fear-Lords, whose members need to have the power measured on a cosmic scale according to the Book of the Vishanti), possibly Low Outerverse level (Commands and warps the entire Dream-Realm, which has been stated to be higher-dimensional. Comparable to the Dweller in Darkness)
However, since Nightmare's Universe is outright within the Astral Plane, he should just be Low 1-A at a baseline. And since Shuma's initial justification is Nightmare being scared shitless of him, that would warrant a baseline Low 1-A rating too.

Lol, no biggie.

The real question is, when are we gonna add the Dark Dimension being Low 1-A for lying beyond the Astral Plane to his justifications?
Honestly, since Ultima admitted in his discussion with you that the contradictions between Marvel Tarot's map of the higher mystic realms (which puts the Astral Plane at the very bottom right above the normal 4-D universe) and the statements of it being at the edge of Eternity, the Astral Plane might be nerfed in a future update.

It's still definitely higher dimensional, and these 2 statements alone probably keep it at high 1-B:

But Ultima will probably cover it in Part 3.

anyone find the current 4-B characters weird?
it's pretty much 4 because Kaine is also one despite no longer having a justification after Spider-Man lost his Captain Universe key characters scaling to surviving an attack from a character above 4-B and that's it

There you go

Once I'm done applying my Magic revisions, I might make a Physiology page for Asgardians (with one section being stuff that all Asgardians have and then a small section on the page for stuff only Asgardians gods have)
Is it necessary? I mean all the asgardians we have are gods right?

Back