• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Never said it was gonna be easy, you did the magic stuff so you know how to do the hard stuff. but God physiology could be of great help to Elder gods too.
So I thought about it, and I changed my mind.

I'll make it mainly Gods only, with a small extra section for stuff only Asgardians have.

You're lucky I found evidence for all Gods probably having Acausality 4, not just Asgardians

I asked a Calc mod about that feat and this is what they said:
She is using her powers to cause multiple stars to go supernova and explode. This is what beast was saying regarding only a single star going supernova.
GRuPKnJ.png
Later he found out she was actually causing more than just 1 star to go supernova, presumely the same thing is going to happen but now much stronger. Which leads to the scan I showed earlier
There is also this before the explosion even begun ripples caused by what Carol was doing was causing planet destruction in another galaxy and were already spreading and would reach Earth in 1 hour
I presumed this would be a galactic explosion and that we could use the distance between Earth and Andromeda as the radius of explosion

She is using her powers to cause multiple stars to go supernova and explode. This is what beast was saying regarding only a single star going supernova.

Later he found out she was actually causing more than just 1 star to go supernova, presumely the same thing is going to happen but now much stronger. Which leads to the scan I showed earlier

There is also this before the explosion even begun ripples caused by what Carol was doing was causing planet destruction in another galaxy and were already spreading and would reach Earth in 1 hour

I presumed this would be a galactic explosion and that we could use the distance between Earth and Andromeda as the radius of explosion

Would this help upgrade Herald Characters?
A enslaved Galactus of a possible future states that Kala's New Power will destroy the cosmos, and all things of the past, present and future. (Realm of Kings- Son of Hulk #2)

This was later found to be the alternative future where Kala's "Hulk" form was activated- which hadn't occurred before due to it requiring not rage, but love, in order to work. Kala was later forced to kill the only person he loved in order to stop this future from happening and eliminating the universe.
(Realm of Kings- Son of Hulk #2)

Hiro-Kala can creates a field of Old Power powerful enough to cover the distance between two universes, blocking the Enigma Force from being used. (Incredible Hulks- Enigma Force #1)

It is explained that Hiro-Kala will eventually use Galactus as a living weapon to destroy the universe in a alternative timeline. (Realm of Kings- Son of Hulk #4)

It was explained that the Old Power is essentially the counterbalance to the Power Cosmic, and it can effect the universe. (Son of Hulk #15)

Thor spins Mjolnir and matches Bill spinning Stormbreaker on Earth, creating a vortex to overpower the cosmic storms surrounding Asgard, sending its army back home (Mighty Thor #359)

Thor spins Mjolnir to conquer the cosmic storms between Asgard and Midgard under his own power (Mighty Thor #373)

And when you double the striking power of Mjolnir? You get a shockwave of enchanted energy that reverberates throughout "the length and breadth of the entire cosmos" and "simultaneously across all planes of reality!" (Thor #439)

Little off current topic, but I like the idea of putting the actual values of AP and Speed on our profiles under notes. If someone gives me all of the calcs that we use to scale and staff permission to update profiles, I might start doing that.

Little off current topic, but I like the idea of putting the actual values of AP and Speed on our profiles under notes. If someone gives me all of the calcs that we use to scale and staff permission to update profiles, I might start doing that.
Pretty sure they are likely on Marvel page
The most used is probably the 5-B (1.2 Yottatons) and 8-C (0.31 tons), there is the 3-C calc that is for Heralds and basically anyone scaling with Thor I think 63 Zettafoe.

Yeah, I'm aware but there are characters that either downscales or upscales from the values. That's my main concern atm.
That is a case by case and some of the characters's profile were made years ago and no one even remembers how exacly they scale to.
I have been using notes I already added it to captain marvel and rogue when I revised their profiles

the point of adding the note is to not have to search for any calc because its linked right there with the value, there is no point in being closer ot cable or bishop
But... Nobody needs to look for it since it's right there? It's about giving the information that value comes from Cable, but whatever.

Also, speaking of calcs, I might make a CRT about upscaling all Spider characters to Hypersonic+ since they're treated as faster than normal street level characters.

I could use your advice regarding Nico Minoru and the staff of one. I was updating her profile and I found this
The first part about causing fear on dormamu was already on the profile and could easily be an hyperbole but Dormamu actually tried to steal the staff and was actually affected by the possibility of Strange getting hold of it. It seems kind of an exaggeration for the staff to actually scale on Dormammu but at the same time he was somehow "defeated" by it's power, would the staff be tier 1 or just have Sorceror supreme level of magic?

I could use your advice regarding Nico Minoru and the staff of one. I was updating her profile and I found this

The first part about causing fear on dormamu was already on the profile and could easily be an hyperbole but Dormamu actually tried to steal the staff and was actually affected by the possibility of Strange getting hold of it. It seems kind of an exaggeration for the staff to actually scale on Dormammu but at the same time he was somehow "defeated" by it's power, would the staff be tier 1 or just have Sorceror supreme level of magic?
Probably the latter, since it was shown out haxxing him.

That said, I'm very much not sure that she herself can use magic on that level.

Probably the latter, since it was shown out haxxing him.

That said, I'm very much not sure that she herself can use magic on that level.
Just for being able to affect Dormammu, but overall I agree with you, I can see the staff of one being tier 1 but Nico with staff herself not so much, although technically she doesn't use magic its the being inside the staff that turns Nico's words into a spell.

Back