• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Wow, just wow. Didn't realize how much hypocrisy was in this wiki. Lmaoo
Hilarious.
Literally got banned from marvel CRT for voicing my opinion

EDIT: i also just realized Daegonx is using his staff status and banning anyone he dosen't agree with.

Wow,just wow. Didn't realize how much hypocrisy was in this wiki. Lmaoo
Hilarious.

EDIT: i also just realized Daegonx is using his staff status and banning anyone he dosen't agree with.
Eh, you kinda deserved, lets be real

It's a very controversial revision though, and we do not want many hundreds of posts of spam in it.

You can ask to participate, btw (I was under the impression you did already).

Staff only threads aren't really just to keep it staff only. They're more to cut down on derailing.

That said, I'm not a fan of how much stuff ends up being staff only. But that's not relevant to this thread.

It's a very controversial revision though, and we do not want many hundred of posts of spam in it.
Demonbane revision is controversial, a lot od DB revisions are controversial as well, did they also get staff only thread? No.
I also wasn't even spaming anything. Literally just called him out on how he didn't even read the tiering system and got banned. What is this shit?

Well, that is the kind of thread that would invite enormous amounts of biased unproductive comments if it wasn't staff only.

Demonbane revision is controversial, a lot od DB revisions are controversial as well, did they also get staff only thread? No.
I also wasn't even spaming anything. Literally just called him out on how he didn't even read the tiering system and got banned. What is this shit?
Marvel Comics has enormous support within the powerscaling community, and as such a large part of said supporters would spam the thread with irrelevant comments that support almost any extremely high tier whatsoever regardless if it makes sense or not, and I do not want a thread where all of the useful comments would be drowned out of view by thousands of posts with aggressive or unproductive spam.

My apologies, but this really is an extremely controversial revision given the popularity, suggested tiering, and history of the fanbase involved (the worst troll who ever plagued this wiki were Marvel and DC Comics fans for example), so we need to handle it very carefully.

Wow, just wow. Didn't realize how much hypocrisy was in this wiki. Lmaoo
Hilarious.

You have nearly 40 comments in that thread, all of which are 1 or 2 sentences, many of them being double-posts. My decision to thread ban you had nothing to do with which side you were on, it was a staff discussion thread and you did not have permission to comment there, and you were being needlessly antagonistic.

It's an important thread and the staff are trying to have a productive discussion about it. You were not contributing to that, and were instead flooding the thread with low effort comments which only serve to make it difficult to read and follow the discussion, which is why it was moved to staff discussion in the first place.

And moreover, this tantrum you're having about it only confirms my suspicion that you just aren't going to contribute productively to the discussion. You can watch from the sidelines, like the comments you agree with, but there is no need for you to be posting things like "it's hilarious how you are trying to change that just because marvel has more than enough prove for 1-A M body scaling." implying I have some kind of agenda against Marvel, which is an entirely baseless accusation.

Not sure about Demonbane, but many DB ones did become staff only during the Tournament of Power.

I don't have an opinion on the rest. If you're not a fan, then you're not a fan (I can say the same half of the time).
Literally just called him out on how he didn't even read the tiering system
By the way, it was a typo on his part. He meant Aleph-2.

What is that thread about really? Once i saw the OP was enourmous i stop, and i really dont have much interest in the 1-A of Marvel.

What is that thread about really? Once i saw the OP was enourmous i stop, and i really dont have much interest in the 1-A of Marvel.
Well, Ultima wants to upgrade the universal cosmic entities to Low 1-A or maybe 1-A, if I remember correctly, and presumably the multiversal ones up to tier 0.

Ultima has apparently put a lot of work into trying to figure out a cohesive cosmology, so I do not mind that part, as it might be useful for our purposes, but we will have to see if the reasoning for alternative dimensions really refers to infinite spatial ones, for example. It doesn't seem consistent with how these characters have been portrayed.

Let's wait and see if DontTalk finds the reasoning reliable in any case. If he thinks that it is logical, I will likely not mind either.

He literally edited his original comment. It'd invalidate the original argument if he was just not making sense.

You need to calm down with this conspiracy bullshit
Because it dosen't make sense. Aleph 1 is transfinite number. In that specific comic Ultima was basing low 1-A off of a comic that literally outright mentions transfinite numbers. That's more than enough for low 1-A.
But Daegonx is arguing against that tier so he literally contradicted himself right there.

No conspiracy bullshit here

I thought it was due to differences between many orders/sets of infinity and transfinite, but idk. Maybe I'm misinterpreting Deagonx's thought process.

Last edited:
Well, I am just going by memory of when Ultima showed his draft for me in private a while back, and may have misunderstood due to limited available time.

By the way, it was a typo on his part. He meant Aleph-2.
I believe I got confused from the way Ultima phrased it:

My point is that something that has power corresponding to aleph-2 is Low 1-A, due to everything from 1-dimensional space to infinite-dimensional space being included in aleph-1 (It all has the same cardinality, so skipping to aleph-2 is skipping to a size larger than all of it).

On another note, I seem to recall an early Fantastic Four issue where someone else (I think Human Torch) gets The Thing's abilities and surpasses him in strength due to their lack of mental restraint.

Does anyone recall this?

Found this quote:
SPACE HOPPER
Ah, yes. The Mathiverse is a universe that we are about to explore. It tran- scends Time and Space, Intelligence and Extelligence, Thought... it tran- scends Transcendence itself. Within it are not only all Spaces and Times that have existed or will exist, not even only all that could exist, but all Spaces and Times that could not exist. The Mathiverse contains all num- bers. It contains all shapes, all geometries. The Mathiverse contains all vectors, matrices, permutations, combinations, integrations, separations, projections, injections, surjections, bijections, semigroups, transformations, relations, functions, functors, functionals, algebraic group schemes, super- manifolds, K-theories, M-theories, M-sets, power sets, subsets, supersets. All data structures, processes. All formal descriptions of logical structures and all informal descriptions of illogical structures. If someone were to in- vent something never seen before that fit in the same category as these, it already would have existed in the Mathiverse.
VIKKI
...oh. Where are we going?
SPACE HOPPER
I'm going to take you to the most basic of the spaces in the Mathiverse. It's called Pointland.
Isnt this a Flatland scan?

On another note, what happened to my previous comment? Is this stuff thread too?
No seriously, at this point just make every marvel thread stuff only lol

Last edited:
Back